Roy 747

eeveelutions collector
both episodes had a really typical outcome

ash's voice: sounds like he's trying too hard to sound like a dude
may: sounds like she has a runny nose
Max is even better than ever before. Brock is the same as always

mystery

Wulf Boy
thank you for putting the episodes, i missed the 2nd one yesterday because i had to go to a meeting...i thought that that facade was a new attack when they pronounced it like that...i also pronounced it like WPM "fay kade"....what a weird name for an attack...

Suraako

Elemental Master
How does this confirm that Harley's VA is gone from 4kids if PUSA is doing Pokémon now? Oh and here's the definition (and pronunciation :) ) of facade:

fa·çade (fa·cade) [f-säd]

NOUN:
1. The face of a building, especially the principal face.
2. An artificial or deceptive front: ideological slogans that were a façade for geopolitical power struggles.

And I thought Ash was actually better this time than before. Still lacks some feeling though. He kinda sounds like those surfers that drag out their "duuuuuuuude." It's good one moment then too slow the next. I dunno, that's just me. At least he's not doing an "uh-haha" laugh every 5 minutes.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The new episodes were awesome and I like the TCG video and I can't wait to see all the new pokemon in card form. I hope you can get last weekends episodes up. The elekid one and the green guardian because I missed both of those episodes.:)

K

kead

Wow, for you people to have never heard the word "facade" before... I weep for the future. Read! It's good for you, and good for society.

howelllawson

Brony
I had figured that Facade was pronounced that way.
After seeing the movie, the pronuciation of Bonsly had thrown me for a loop. I'm glad they cleared that up.

Suraako

Elemental Master
I kinda like Bon-slee better than Bon-sly even though it defeats the purpose of the pun :p

Nobody's answered my question as to how a new Harley for the Pokemon dubbed by PUSA has anything to do with the old Harley leaving 4kids or voice acting all together... not that it's important, though :D

Arcanine 274

=/
I like Bon-zlee better :(. Ah who really cares.

Thanks for putting up the episodes. My neighbor (he's 4) missed it and was bugging me :p.

Arcanine out.