Saturday - Friday, 1/26 - 2/1, Great Encounters Scans, Darkrai.com Error, Lucario and Pokemon Traine

Torchic looks the best IMO, looks like more fun scans, Relicanth is useless, they shoulds switched it with phione untill the stupid fossils come out...

Altaria seriously counters Gallade...Resistance to fighting and 30 damage less would leave Gallade needing to flip 4 Prizes to even KO 1 Altaria.

Hey guys, I have to finish my Humanities essay tonight (and I am having a lot of trouble), so I don't think I will be able to post scans until tomorrow afternoon when I turn in my essay.

I am glad Lucario is in the game for sure now. If the silhouette of Mewtwo is there does this mean he will be in the game? It also looks like Game and Watch is there too. In the 2nd row first picture.:)

please WPM, i NEED to know what the surprise is. My cards depend on it!! Cuz i am about to release my only garchomps this weekend and i already committed to a deal, so if the surprise is garchomp level X then i will feel so bad... :( i need to back out before its too late. Please WPM, i beg off you....

thanks
waterblast :D

WPM, what is the big "surprise"? :)

We need Claydol. I hope that this set includes it. If it doesn't, absol and Galactic will be the BDIF.

More scans please.......

oo. I LOVE the Beedrill. He's going to be hothothot. Can't wait to start making my Beedrill deck!

Man, I was hoping for some new scans and a picture of the new Pokemon stage in SSBB. Well, at least we might get double tonight.:)

dmaster out.

Well finish your essay, thats more important!

Sweet we get double tonight!! GAH I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE SUPRISE IS:p Your killimg me wpm I hope you know that:p!

RE: Saturday, 1/26, 15 Great Encounters Scans, Great Encounters Scans, Darkrai.com Er

Water Pokémon Master said:
See, we can have good discussion here if people would just come over here more often and post (at the website where the news stories originally come from). :D Also, we are not in bed with POP, so we can do what we want!

Hey I am back from the vortex, what is going on around here//

seiferA-yes along with the wailord ex from SS. but this is rediculous. wailord ex was very rare
and gave up two prizes but wailord GE is just a regular rare and only gives up one prize. i mean, come on, dont you think DP cards are kinda getting out of hand?

Back