Saturday, 9/30, ALL Pokemon, New Ep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
RE:    Saturday, 9/30, ALL Pokemon, New Ep

pikalord025 said:
Actually I don't live in a big city and it wasn't as long as you would think its just that that toys r us is do dumb. Someone I know said that when that toys r us had some other event they didn't even know what it was and then they checked in the back and brought out the stuff from the previous one. Well im not going to that one again!

Well you should have gone a day or two ahead to get info (I did) and at lest at Toy’s R US one of the employees there are smarter then all the Wal-Mart employees combined but then that's true about any store.

ShiningMew749

Aspiring Trainer
1. i went to tru and i was so nevous like i was never gonna get a mew, AND THERE WAS ONLY YWO PEOPLE IN LINE! I GOT 6 MEWS!

2. i'm really confused about the dp legendarys...

Yukushii
Emuritto
Agunomu
Dialga
Palkia
Hiidoran
Regigigas
Guillotina
Kureseria
Fione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Sheimii
Aruseus

are these all of them or are some not legends???

Shortmazta

Aspiring Trainer
Oh well... maybe if I am lucky enough I could possibly meet someone with a Mew -OR- I could buy myself a Gameshark or something... Har har hoo...

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
RE:  Saturday, 9/30, ALL Pokemon, New Ep

ChanseyMaster said:
Lol, I didn't have to wait for Mew at all.

I got 16 of them, lol.

[ChanseyMaster]
LUCKY!!

i had like an hour-two hour wait for 2 mews, but hey, there is always Emerald cloning. :p

Malocide

Mewtwo User
The line was huge I got one mew and gave up... but I cloned it later.

I also got a ligit cloned deoxes and lots of new ID # which means I will win the lotto a lot more.

I love gatherings when I met ranomd stupid kids who will trade anyhitng for my shiny pokemon.

As for DP I hope that Rigigigas does not have that abilty becasue it looks really cool.

E

endermage

Aruseus...soooo cool...
my friend and I theorize that Multi-type(Aruseus' Abillity) makes it weak to ALL TYPES of attacks. It would make sense to power down the thing JESUS....it has 120 for EVERYTHING....I pray to GOD that we can get them in game....

pikalord025

Lord of the Pika's!!!
RE:     Saturday, 9/30, ALL Pokemon, New Ep

randomman29 said:
pikalord025 said:
Actually I don't live in a big city and it wasn't as long as you would think its just that that toys r us is do dumb. Someone I know said that when that toys r us had some other event they didn't even know what it was and then they checked in the back and brought out the stuff from the previous one. Well im not going to that one again!

Well you should have gone a day or two ahead to get info (I did) and at lest at Toy’s R US one of the employees there are smarter then all the Wal-Mart employees combined but then that's true about any store.

i just wanted to clear something up. I said someone I knew not me. And yes I called a day before to make sure. But it isn't true about every store no matter how you like the type of store.

P

Panda

Asureus is incredible and since it has a certain Absol-like appearance it makes me want him even more. What do you think of him?

PS. I waited 5 mins for my Mew, I live in Puerto Rico.

Lord Rayquaza

Aspiring Trainer

Nanashii said:
Aruseus huh....

I smell a Aruses VS Mewtwo movie...

Also, I don't care how cool he looks, I'll take every Aruseus down if it kills me. I vow to never be defeated by an Aruseus in a fair fight.
Hoowa! :: Gai sensei thumb up w/ cool guy look, teeth sparkle ::

Also, what makes Aruseus the most powerful pokemon besides stat-wise, isn't Mew and Mewtwo supposed to be the most powerful Pokemon?
I know Aruseus will have a drawback
Aruseus is the Pokemon god.Mew is sort of like the Jesus of Pokemon.That is why Aruseus is stronger than Mew.

Lord Rayquaza

Aspiring Trainer

endermage said:
Aruseus...soooo cool...
my friend and I theorize that Multi-type(Aruseus' Abillity) makes it weak to ALL TYPES of attacks. It would make sense to power down the thing JESUS....it has 120 for EVERYTHING....I pray to GOD that we can get them in game....
Aruseus ability allows it to change type when special DP plates are attached.This allows Aruseus to be any type.There are 16 plates(one for each type exept normal cuz Aruseus is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.