Saturday, 9/29, Kricketune Card Review, Shinx DP15 promo

yeah you can get a modest manaphy!
well im going to get the trainer kit cause i want the shinx!

You can get a shiny this way, too, right?

Thanks for the heads up on the Trainer Set, now I won't be stuck with 2 Trainer Kits.

And be sure to leave comments about Kricketune ;)

That card is cool and I hope I will get this card some times soon. Spark sure has a low damage ratio though.:)

Red5bv06 said:
You can get a shiny this way, too, right?

Thanks for the heads up on the Trainer Set, now I won't be stuck with 2 Trainer Kits.

And be sure to leave comments about Kricketune ;)
I guess you could... if you reset for hours, maybe.

The artwork on Shinx looks very cool. I was planning on getting a trainer kit anyway, so that almost makes the deal better.
And another great review by the new strategists, with a brilliant overview of the card. More HP and it would definately be better.

I missed the Manaphy event, i forgot about it and remembered at 3 30, 30 minutes AFTER the event ended -.-

As far as Krickitune, im not particulary a fan of him, although his scythes are cool :F The artwork on Shinx also looks very cool. Im probably going to get that trainer set, if i can get my hands on it. it seems a lot of people want it :/

How can the Empoleon matchup be 50 - 50? Prinplup uses Aqua Shower, goes Ko and then the Empoleon's can Ko the others in a single hit. It is near to autoloss.

It was going fine until I read 3 Old Rod.

I don't know if that's what the new craze is in the deck, but I wouldn't think that would ever help, since it's basically a dead card most of the time.

Arcanine out.

Man, I wish I'd read this earlier. I already saved after getting Manaphy thinking I couldnt get a different one.:(

What! New DP Promo! Blah! I still havent gotten the 3 Lv. X's or the 2 dino's....::sigh::

Great... I figured since I couldn't change the nature and I was happy with the stats to begin with, I'd leave it at that. Now I find out I had the opportunity to change it's nature? Oh well, it's too late now. =P

Me too if I had only saw that thing about changing the nature earlier. I got a Quirky and a something else-natured Manaphy yesterday. Better job on Kricketune but too bad they didn't to get all they're individual reviews in. Shinx looks good with its holo-great-artwork.

dmaster out.

Kriketune is quite good, but if you have a garchomp and has a fire energy, you got to say bb to kricketune.
How do i put pokemon pics for the part where there put hp and all those

Help, i really need to know how

All those picks on top of those hp stats

I think no one just understood that D_E. Say it more clearly please.

Anyway, Im glad to see that this Strategist Program is working and I hope it wont go on a hiatus again. Keep it up Strats.

1.ARRI I hear you i am still missing the dinos and there up to 15 now....lol
2.I tought the review thing was going to suck but the reviewers were right on the money for the kricket (6/10)..... good job

they said the shinx came out in a trainer set. I'm asking if it's in stores now. What's hard to understand about that. o-o;

Back