Saturday, 9/2, New Layout

Quatra

Aspiring Trainer
Awesome Layout, not that there was anything wrong with the old one. One problem i came across was going to the E card sets, in clicking on any of them you get this message.

"The page or file you have attempted to access is no longer available or working. If you believe that this page should be working, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and send the link to this page. Otherwise, please use the links in the left menu to access a page or site feature. Thank you."

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
RE:  Saturday, 9/2, New Layout

WPM, Sweet! i like it ^^

NidokingTamer said:
the older sets of cards arnt working...
^since i remember they never did (Coirrect me if im wrong)

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
The new layout looks spectacular, great job. It would be nice if you could make a list of all the promo cards, old and new.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Cleaner, I guess.... but what's with the retro Sugimori pics? And the Parukia is kinda creepy.... Planning on getting scans for those old sets? AND WHEN WILL WE SEE THE IMAGES OF THE LUGIA, HO-OH, AND SMEARGLE???

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
elekid_electabuzz193 - avoid !!. All they do is give us headaches.

The layout looks great. Banner's even more amazing than the last. The sidebars certainly work, but for some reason I find the titles for each section (Pokebeach, Trading Card Game, Scans, etc) tacky. Might be better if the text in them is a different colour to the background, too.

Redostrike

Has Full dex
Cool its better this way (firefox does not like the old layout) LOL. Hmm don't know if its an error or so but 110 - 112 (Typhlosion ex, Tyranitar ex (witch i posses :p) and Umbreon ex) in the unseen forces are not having the link anymore.

L

LudiCoconut948

In the Modified Carddex when you click on Regirock* it shows a picture of Regice*. Other than that, the whole space-sih feel of the top banner is a bit to extreme and awkward of a change. But still, the rest of the website is awesome.

*Master G

Master
when I open the sountern islands card list it says an error occured and I dont see the new cards in the modified carddex

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
I just checked the modified cardex and it still has the cards that were just rotated.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The layout is awesome. Good work guys.:)

P

PieMan3

I think it looks a lot better.And I know this is off topic but do you have a link to your avatar of kirlia and mawile slapping each other?