Saturday, 8/26, EX Dragon Frontiers, New DS Lite Colors

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
should be good...the set that is...however if any modified set can be more broken than Furthest Ends i'd be surprised

Lorelei

Aspiring Trainer
I like the new set name.
But you don't have a black Nintendo DS lite i America? o_O
We have had black Nintendo DS Lite sinse the releas of DS Lite here in Norway.....

Redostrike

Has Full dex
Yeah that is strange here in Belgium there is a Black version to. I don't really like the pink one :p but its good for my girlfriend. This way (i think) more girls are buying the DS lite because it's pink. The psp is also in pink now hmm who was first nintendo or sony???

bacon

!!!!!
I think it was nintendo... I've known about the pink DS for a long time (not the coral one though), but this is the first I've heard of a pink psp... I have a hard time imagining that too.

As for tcg, no!!! no more dragon exs!! we've had far too much already!! This probably means they will go and do another Rayquaza ex, bringing the count up to five, I think. If this is the last set before DP, I hope they do the Alakazam line...

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
What an awful set name--Gardevoir ex is gonna feel so out of place! Oh well.

Thank goodness I'm cheap and poor and got to wait until the pretty DS colors came out. :3

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
The set name would sound far better if we didn't already have a set named EX Dragon.

On another note, I'm unable to find Crystal Guardians anywhere. Not even eBay has much.

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
Oh my FREAKING CRAP!!!

I wanted to wait a while to get a Lite because I was worried that they would release Black in the States finally, but my temptation and friends talked me into getting the lame lame LAME Polar White one.

Now TWO WEEKS LATER they announce a black one. Never before have I been so close to suicide!!! GRAH!!! Life sucks sucks sucks!!!

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
Good thing I decided to wait before getting a DS Lite =)

I WILL GET THE BLACK ONE!!!

And the new set name seems redundant. Ex "Dragon" Frontiers? Jeez, they're running out of originality.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
DF sounds rather less creative,as well as it being a remake of EX Dragon:(

The US release date for CC is actually delayed until August 30(the Maneger at Nintendo World told me when i went there on Wednesday)

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet sounds like a diamond and pearl version of th EX dragon set and I hope it is a good set too and the DS lite look cool too.:)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Why are all you people wigging out about the black DS lite? White looks far better, IMHO.

EX Dragon Fronteirs... I like it. :D Too bad there's already been an EX Dragon, or this set would sound far more original. Now, let's just hope LOTS of promos make it into this set... Unlike the embarrasing CG.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
I don't care about the name that much but I hope they do a charizard secret line like in the first dragon set that or a dragon line like a secret slamence line or flygon line then make it the promo card's in the city/state/national's. I just think that would be cool.

As for the ds I’m glad I didn't get a lite yet so now I can get the black one and put a charizard sticker on it.

I just thought of a different name EX Defense Frontier.

Shikamaru

Aspiring Trainer
EX Dragon Frontier sounds redundant, since we already have EX Dragon, which has a lot of dragons... =/

ann1785

I play with fire :D
I'm glad I didn't wait. THE BLACK AND PINK ONES ARE FREAKIN UGLY TO ME.

And the name is cool and all, but DRAGON? Damn. Have the not forgoten the ex Dragon sets?

Atleast my sis will be happy...