Saturday, 7/8, New Ash and Brock to Attend Comic-con

This is good news. Finally we will get some solid info on the next season. (Not to mention finding who Ash's new VA is.) Perhaps you can find out how far along in production they are, and if they will indeed be using the japanese soundtrack.

haven't watched the toon in many years. . .has ash been the main character through the entire series? kinda thought they followed different characters somewhere along the lines.
thnx.

Great to hear it -- get some pictures! I don't think we've ever been given the chance to actually meet the VAs -- good move on Pokemon's part. Let's just hope they're really good and good people.

Hey Water Pokémon Master,

Good luck when you go to get the information on what will be coming.

I look forward to your posting when you have the information to add to the site.

wow. now they'll unveil them to us! be sure to get their names too WPM, that'll be important.

this news is 10/10 :D

Arcanine out.

I thought of a few questions to ask.
For NewAsh, ask if the actor has done work on any other anime.

And you should ask for a date for the premiere of the season, and which CN program block it will air on. A cast list would also be good.

I think you should find out once and for all who voiced who in the mastermind special. Also, you should find out who will be voicing who when season 9 starts. What about people who don't have cable? How will they be able to watch Pokemon in the future?

Back