Saturday, 6/2, Redshark Feedback

I'm having trouble using it. Installed it and everything and when I went to search it like 50 files came up. Which do I use?

During a match, I can't close the Card Info Window via the "X" Button in the Taskbar nor via the "Close" button. I need to right-click in Taskbar-Window and then select close.

Maybe this is just a problem I'm having, caused by my computer or something, or a general thing. Just wanted to help.

RedShark is great programm for Pokémon Players and I already deletet Apprentice (never liked and used it much) from my PC. Just re-do the color theme (maybe something Diamon & Pearl related and some chillie colors).

umm actually with farther looking at this program its size doesnt fit my window screen i cant see the talk thing at the bottom or the prizes??

The program is quite nice. I like it.

I am messing with the deck builder right now and the searches and other things in it. It makes it fairly nice to find the cards you need.

One thing that would be VERY nice in the deck builder is a filter option that allows you to single out the ELEMENTS of the pokemon. I am making a grass deck and narrowing out the grass types from all the others is quite hard.

This would be a great addition to it!

I was wondering; is there any way that you could get the card images into the game? I think that'd make it much nicer.

Tiger

i just played through my first few quazy matches. I am wondering, is it only network play? Can you only play it with other computers on your network or will there be online play eventually?

I hope that it could go online. I dont have a computer network.

(my deck is awsome! It beat the 2 set decks that came with it like they were a rondom jumble of cards!!)

I love it, no problems so far, except for the bar at the bottom. It's a little tedious having to move the taskbar just for that. Maybe that could be fixed somehow?

Two questions....

What langauge is this written in?

And will the code ever be available so that we can make our own improvements? :D:D:D

I'm going to be honest. If the color scheme and task bar thing were KNOWN issues, I don't understand why they weren't fixed before beta. I hope the creators are quicker to respond to issues than this gives me the impression of.

I have the largest screen resolution myself, but I really think it's going to be inconvenient for a lot of people if they HAVE to switch to it in order to start the program. Couldn't they have a scroll bar on the side or make the size scale down on some of the larger field objects?

I also hope it's at least possible to make a version compatible for Macs. Unless it's easier to run on a Mac than having to do that whole BootCamp thing. I see this complaint too often on PokeGym for it to be ignored.

Hmmm...
I was playing it and tried to add a energy,but I didn't flip it,and every time I said yes,no icons appered!
When I did flip it and attached the energy,five of them appeared!
I only used one energy card!

CrazyAipom said:
Hmmm...
I was playing it and tried to add a energy,but I didn't flip it,and every time I said yes,no icons appered!
When I did flip it and attached the energy,five of them appeared!
I only used one energy card!

Thanks for finding the bug, it'll be fixed.

I love it. One quick question is. Is it possible that in an attachment is there going to be pictures for the cards, also can you play over the net as i got a bit confused.

Sastoon

ShawofMordor said:
Two questions....

What langauge is this written in?

And will the code ever be available so that we can make our own improvements? :D:D:D

Making the code opensource is not on the RADAR at the moment.

Back