Saturday, 4/8, POP 3 Set List and Scans, Mew/Lucario Binder

capt.penguin

:p
RE: Saturday, 4/8, POP 3 Set List, Mew/Lucario Binder

sweet they are bringing back low and high pressure gym i was waiting for those to get reprinted.

Poliwag93

The Closer

Hi could you please change the name to Imran Kazmi and not Syed Kazmi, that is my dad's name, I forgot to tell you in the email. I'll upload some scans.

Edit: Scans sent!

everyone got 2 POP3 and 2 POP2.
We had M45 as our judge so he is very generous with prizes so he must have used his League kit of POP3 packs, so it will depend who your judge is if they will give out the league POP3 kits.

I will try to get more tommorow.

Abhorsen: Saves double posting ;)

Abhorsen

Offically retired

I'm really excited about POP3. Apart from bringing back Low and High Pressure systems then there is Ho-oh ex, DittoMime and Pichu Bros?!?! What the? I cant wait until spoilers of this is released. When are the scans going up?

Poliwag93

The Closer

Pichu Bros. is a group of Pichus in a picture. Its attack is like 20+ something.

natedawg161992

Aspiring Trainer

Heres Pich Bros.
pop3pichbros0tb.jpg

Abhorsen

Offically retired

Wow, that card isnt too bad. 40 and confusion for a common! It's either 0 damage or some damage and confusion. Not too bad I think. I cant wait for the rest of the scans to be put up :)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Poliwag93's scans put up.

Mjadex123

OMG... This is better than the previous two POP sets... yayness...

1. Blastoise
YES!!! At last, we can tech him in with other Smash turners... too bad it's not holo to be togetherr with holo Gatr from UF and Swampy from RS. Blastoise first appreance is wayy back to FRLG arc... yes a long time ago.

2. Flareon / 3. Jolteon / 6. Vaporeon
Thee evvelutions? Yep, more to collection XD

4. Minun / 5. Plusle
About time, the two Players promos have been release but too bad again, they are not holo like the Japanese counterpart...

7. Combusken
Which one?

8. Donphan
Yep, the meji one is here at last to go together with a lone Phanpy from POP2 XD

9. Forretress
That's right, He's in!

10. High Pressure System / 11. Low Pressure System
Yay, it's back, I'm so happy.

12. Ditto (Mr. Mime version with Psybeam Attack)
Ditto...AHA! the MEJI one.

13. Eevee
Same as the eevlutions =p

14. Ivysaur
The Rukario Ivysaur one. That's good as gold.

15. Marshtomp
MEJI MARSTOMP... YEP.

16. Pichu Bros. (Say what?)
Pichu Bros!! YAY!!!! Thats better than nothing.

17. Ho-oh ex (Unseen Forces reprint with different art, non-holo)
O rly?

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
I am pleased to see that the weather stadiums are back, and will remain for a while now. At last, the Elekid from Unseen Forces is finally usable. I am interested in seeing what the Eeveeevolutions turn out to be. I want the Plusle for PokéPower-hunting decks.

Pichu Bros? WTH? Is that like Cool Porygon or _______'s Chansey? I'm guessing it's just a Pichu with two of them in the art of the card, but I could be very surprised.

Ho-oh-ex being reprinted is pretty cool. Wonder how well it will work with the new Eeveeevolutions? I hope the Blastoise has good attacks, (maybe a Poképower, obviously not Rain Dance or Energy Rain...).

I hope POP3 packs will be sent in the next player rewards shipment- I can't wait to get some...

EDIT: W-what on earth? I guess the Pichu Bros IS like Cool Porygon, _____'s Chansey, etc. How weird...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those cards look like good cards and they have good attacks as well as HP.:)

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Well, that debinks my theory of Ho-oh ex being the Holon Phantoms boxtopper. My new prediction is the Mew promo that was released alongside Eidilon Forest. That's only half of Meiji series #4, leading me to believe the other half will be used in Holon Phantoms. I didn't think they'd ever print that Pichu Bros. promo in English. The Plusle and Minun...how old are those things in Japan? Well over 2 years...

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
1. Blastoise-next one will be charizard huh?
2. Flareon, Jolteon,vaporeon-not fair...where is the other two?
3. Minun, Plusle-we have too many plusle minun dy...can they combine two together?
4. Combusken,marshstomp-more of the starter...where is sceptile?is that anything to do with the anime?
5. Donphan-for the pop 2 phanpy
6.Forretress-which one?
7. High Pressure System, Low Pressure System-again,why must be these two?
8. Ditto -1 only?
9. Eevee- not too bad...
10.Ivysaur-why ivysaur?
11. Pichu Bros.-a special card...
12. Ho-oh ex -where is lugia?

pop3 is definitely better and more intersting than previous pop...even the booster pack are nicer...I like it...but why only 2 trainer?

Zapdos ex

*sigh*...that is very sad...
oh....i think i'll send one in....*looks*....oh, you have the ones i was gonna send you....sorry WPM, maybe i'll find some more.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

natedawg161992 said:
Heres Pich Bros.
pop3pichbros0tb.jpg

Pichu Bros. = Pichu Brothers

It's an allusion to the 3rd movie and 5th movie mini-movie shorts featuring the Pichu brothers.