Saturday, 4/22, EX Holon Phantoms Scans, Numero Uno Articuno, The Symbol Life

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
ex holon phantom scans, I can't wait :D
BTW, it's prerelease for me tomorrow (actually today it's passed midnight in Belgium), so if you'd like, I can give you scans if I would have an ex or something.

Mind Reader

Aspiring Trainer
In 10 days or something from now, i'm getting 3 Booster Boxes. So if you need some scans then, PM me and I may have them.

masterryanx

N
RE:  Saturday, 4/22, EX Holon Phantoms Scans, Numero Uno Articuno, The Symbol Life

Mind Reader said:
In 10 days or something from now, i'm getting 3 Booster Boxes. So if you need some scans then, PM me and I may have them.

How do you afford that?!? I struggle to get a pack every couple weeks... meh...

Anyway, can't wait for the scans the set looks awesome. I wonder what the Secret Rare is... Hope it's Lucario or something nice like that. And thanks again for the episodes WPM, I slept through most of Numero Uno Articuno...

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
I hope the reverse holo format is the same as the one used in Legend Maker. Those were the first RH's I actually liked, as they didn't look completely tacky.

masterryanx

N
RE:  Saturday, 4/22, EX Holon Phantoms Scans, Numero Uno Articuno, The Symbol Life

Water Pokémon Master said:
Mew is the only secret rare.

Bummer... I bet Lucario will be the movie promo instead of an SR.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
^Indeed..

Wow, Kouki Saitou's work looks amazing. Kusajima decided on a nice style.. and Kagemaru Hinemo seems set on doing everything at an angle. Meowth and Omanyte look so evil.. =X

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Nice job! Hmm...do the reverse holos have the effect on the actual Pokemon like a Delta holo? It's rather hard to tell from the scans. I'm specifically referring to the Baltoy, since it's not actually a Delta Pokemon.

Atsuko Nishida is generally my favorite artist, but I think the thick black outlines on cards like Surskit and Masquerain degrade the quality in this set (They were also like that in Emerald). Fortunately, Miracle Crystal's art reverts back to Nishida's older style.

A nap sounds good. I think I'll do that, too.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Bleh, the holos dont even look holo.

The Ex's and Mew secret rare look like holos... why do they do Delta pokemon with such a poor shiny effect...

Charizard

Pokemon Master
Yup, if i'm not mistaken, only the picture and the border are holo...When I look at them during the prerelease, I thought were reversed holo..:p

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Charizard said:
Yup, if i'm not mistaken, only the picture and the border are holo...When I look at them during the prerelease, I thought were reversed holo..:p
Are they actually holo, like a normal holo or are they the glossy-effect like cards from Delta Species?

Malocide

Mewtwo User
Dude I just hada pre and I got Mew EX sending you some scans budy... lol and I met DocRobot_K-176 well... not met but put the SN with the face if you know what I mean... anyway sending scans now there kinda crapy first time using a scaner so they suck sorry...