Saturday, 3/24, Diamond and Pearl Theme Decks

Cool, the pictures of the theme decks look awsome.:D I hope I can get the Terra Firma.:D

Are the going to be practically the same as the Entry Packs? If they are.. I'm getting the Infernape deck just to get PACHRISU!!! :] and Shinx/Luxio.. Then I can trade my Fire Pokemon obsessed cousin my Infernape line...

The Torterra deck looks really nice, with some gorgeous scenery. IMO, Empoleon looks rather ugly on his deck, however. Bit ironic considering how I love Empoleon and rather dislike Torterra.

Look awsome. I'm definitly getting all 3 but I want the water most of all. My predictions for the decks:

water/steel
fire/fighting
grass/dark

I was thinking they would put dark and steel and the first decks to show off the fact that you can now have basic energy's for them.

um, hard choice.ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk. well its probly um auraggggg! I don't know.

Wow they went up a dollar? I hope they are cheaper in some stores because I liked $10.99 better.:)

xxashxx said:
Wow they went up a dollar? I hope they are cheaper in some stores because I liked $10.99 better.:)

That's always been the MSRP, I think... I've seen most places charge $10.99 too. But I also see them for $11.99, $9.99, and sometimes even $12.99

Back