Saturday, 1/6, Base Set 2 Scans, Japan Format Change, Temple of Sea, Vote for Lucario

Wow, can't wait for the promos, especially since there are promo cards that I've never seen. Nice job shakespear.
The D/M+effect design looks great, shocking even :p.
Actually, the movie logo design looks too simple, but I guess it's alright.
And I voted for movie8 :F

I pretty much voted randomly for every question except for the Pokemon one. It better wins.

RE: Saturday, 1/6, Base Set 2 Scans, Japan Format Change, Temple of Sea, Vote for Luc

WPM,
Aaaahhhh... Nevermind!

Sweet and I can't wait dor the movie to come out. WPM the reason why your laptop is over heating is because the vents on the bottom are being blocked and is ready to start a fire or you fan needs to be cleaned out. Those are the things I can think of and the best place to put it is on a desk or table.:)

If the promo Darkness Energy and Metal Energy has been released, can the old version of Darkness / Metal Energy still be used?

RE: Saturday, 1/6, Base Set 2 Scans, Japan Format Change, Temple of Sea, Vote for Luc

cute-mew said:
Wow, can't wait for the promos, especially since there are promo cards that I've never seen. Nice job shakespear.

Promos, aaahhh the nightmare of the promos.
Thanks for reminding me.

We should have a format change reform here. I can't stand having to constantly buy new cards every year or two, which can cost a bit... Very few of my useful cards are actually from EX Deoxys on.

Shakespeare said:
cute-mew said:

Promos, aaahhh the nightmare of the promos.
Thanks for reminding me.
lol, no problem :F, always nice to annoy someone with the fact that he has to both find and scan one of the rarest collection of cards :F
BTW, are you going to do movie promos and jumbo cards? XF
or TOP 32, TOP 16 TOP 8, and 1,2,3 and 4 of every worlds card? XF
or holo version of every card in every set? XF

Is there a release date for the movie or is there not one yet?:)

So many questions, so little time.
I will scan and edit whatever WPM wants done.
I have holes in my collection just like everyone else!
Most of the scans that are up are from my personal collection and help will be needed to fill in any holes.
Are reverse holos, jumbos, prize cards, theme deck varients, promo stamped reprints, pop cards going to generate intrest?

LC is not done WPM, I'm a little sick...

Back