RSE/FRLG Sapphire question.

synergy

seeking pokemon enlightenment.
what pokemon has an ability to switch its held item with its opponent? i remember a move called trick, but i don't know who learns it. any ideas?

synergy said:
what pokemon has an ability to switch its held item with its opponent? I remember a move called trick, but I don't know who learns it. any ideas?

There isn't ability, but yes there's a move called Trick which trades your and your foes item. Kadabra, Alakazam and Mr. Mime learn it, look on Serebii next time, everything can be found there ;)

The Pokemons in Hoenn Games that can learn Trick are Alakazam, Mr.Mime, Kecleon and Grumpig.

Dugtrio Trio said:
The Pokemons in Hoenn Games that can learn Trick are Alakazam, Mr.Mime, Kecleon and Grumpig.
Spinda, Volbeat and Linoone can learn it too :D, here's a full list:

Learn it by level up (in both RSE and FRLG):
Kadabra, Alakazam, Mr. Mime

Learn it by breeding:
Mr. Mime, Sentret, Furret, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Volbeat, Spoink, Grumpig, Spinda and Kecleon

And if you have Pokemon XD and have a Mew (unlikely) you can learn Mew Trick too, by talking to a man in Mt. Battle (he will make a random moveset for Mew depending on the answers you give), you've to choose specific answers to get a moveset with Trick in it, but Mew can learn it too.

Back