• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Salazzling and Dazzling.

Jermaine

Aspiring Trainer
I've come up with a good deck idea to the opposing meta, i'm not certain if it's great, but I'll listen to any changes if there needs to be any changes, also, I haven't tested this yet. Though Salazzle doesn't hit as hard as you'd like it to hit, you are going to be forced to run a few Acerola to prevent yourself from being KO'd, (I know Max Elixir + Acerola seems counter productive, but I don't know how to prevent the opponent from KO'ing yourself since Salazzle-GX has low HP for a GX, though it's only 2 Energy attachments, and Volcanion can help recycle, the one Baby Salazzle it to help hit numbers, and scare away Hoopa from fully countering this deck, one last thing should be said, Salazzle doesn't OHKO Garbodor, so yeah. But who's playing that "Trash" atm anyways, (a lot of people still)
*edit, took out Elixirs, because I realized I needed field blowers, and rescue strechers/super rods. Allows me to also play acerola without having to feel bad. (Maybe Lurantis Promo isn't sounding bad in this deck because it allows to hit better numbers than just running a random Salazzle from BS, perhaps the choice band count can be lower to allow to kill garbodor, but the deck is starting to sound clunky)

TL; DR (you're lazy)
Decklist:
##Pokémon - 16
4 Salandit GRI 15
3 Salazzle-GX BUS 25
3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
2 Volcanion STS 25
1 Salazzle GRI 16
1 Turtonator-GX GRI 18
1 Ho-Oh-GX BUS 21
1 Oranguru SUM 113

##Trainer Cards - 29
4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
3 Choice Band GRI 121
2 Field Blower GRI 125
2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
2 Float Stone BKT 137
1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
4 N FCO 105
4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
3 Guzma BUS 115
2 Acerola BUS 1121
2 Brigette BKT 161
1 Kiawe BUS 116

##Energy - 13
12 Fire Energy 2
1 Rainbow Energy BKT 152

PS: If I've written a bad thread, I apologize, this is my first time writing a thread on something like this, I just wanted to share my thoughts, and I rushed through this fast, literally thought of this deck while studying for finals. (Now back to studying for finals.)

Idea came from just wanting to run another fire deck that wasn't just Volcanion. May play Sophocles over Kiawe, Ho-oh Kiawe is so situational.
thanks for reading, last edit.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-19_18-17-37.jpeg
    upload_2017-12-19_18-17-37.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back