• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Salazzle GX/Lurantis and Eevee Line

monsterenergy77

Aspiring Trainer
So this is just a little deck im thinking about. When I saw the new unit energy I thought about how it could be useful and what could work with it. What ever you decide to pair with it you probably want to have pokemon that have low energy costs since you can only have 4 unit energy's in your deck. I play Salazzle GX/ lurantis alot and thought the unit energy might work with this deck since its low energy and I could just tech in a water type and grass type that could benifit from just 1 unit energy. Only ones I could think of that MIGHT work is the new Glaceon and Leafeon since they only need 1 unit energy then 2 fire energy to attack.

16 pkm
3 sandlits
3 salazzle gx
2 fomantis
2 lurantis promo
2 eevee
1 glaceon
1 leafeon
1 tapu lele gx
1 mr mime

13 supp
4 cynthia
3 sycamore
3 N
2 guzma
1 brigette

19 items
4 ultra ball
4 max elixer
3 choice band
2 bodybuilding dumbbells
2 field blower
2 float stones
1 pal pad
1 rescue stretcher

12 energy
8 fire
4 unit energy gfw

So with this deck hopefully you can judge what your opponent is playing on turn one so you know what you need to prioritize with brigette. If your facing a water deck you want to get leafeon, if your facing a fire deck you want to get glaceon, if your facing a grass or metal deck you focus on salazzle, if its any other element the best option is to get lurantis promos up with salazzle gx. Even though you run 1 of each the plan is to use weakness to get some quick OHKO prizes then if the opponent ko's either the leafeon or glaceon (depending what your prioritizing) hopfully you got at least 3 prizes for salazzle to reach OHKO potential if not you have a rescue stretcher to bring back the weakness.

I only own 1 lele atm but once i get another one ill prob
+1 tapu lele gx
+1 brigette
-1 fire energy
-1 bodybuilding dumbbells

does this deck seem like a viable strat?

Back