Saiko`s Elite Trainer Card Shop-Now Hiring-Please come,hard work to put together!

are you satisfied with the work you received from my shop?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Saiko

Proud Leader of The Soccer Fan Club
I Gurantee You if im online your request will be done within 20 minutes of the request

Hello Guys,this is my Trainer Card Shop.
i am now hiring,if you can make anything other than Trainer Cards,simply ask me to work.

now lets get down to business.
Example:

ucard.php

form:

Trainer`s Name:
FC:
Color:(Flame Red,Beige,Cobalt Blue,Hot Pink,Leaf Green,Lemon Yellow,Lilac,Marine Blue,Mossy Green or Orange):
Badges:
Pokemon:(format: Pokemon-Gender,Pokemon-Gender,Pokemon-Gender and on to 6):
Link Battle Stats:(example: wins:999 Looses:6 Draws: 0):
Background:(The Plains & Tree,Standard Pokeball,a Barren Cave,The Battle Tower,Trees at dusk,a cave in a forest,Galactic HQ Interior,a cave with some greenery,The Lost Tower interior,Trees at dawn,an ornate cave,or a different tower):
Sprite:(anything other than sprites you can pick for players in games,like HG/SS male sprite)

Requests

Thanks,

~

Saiko

Uber Important!: No Diffrent Legend Forms. it cant be rotom-heat,only rotom. and,i can only do sprites that ARE NOT a sprite you can be in the game. only sprites from the sinnoh region.

RE: Saiko`s Trainer Card Shop-Now Hiring-Please come,hard work to put together!

*Approved*

dmaster out.

RE: Saiko`s Trainer Card Shop-Now Hiring-Please come,hard work to put together!

Thanks for opening it!

Trainers Name: Seb
FC: None
Color: Cobalt Blue
Badges: Kanto(8) Johto(8) Sinnoh(8)
Pokemon: Typhlosion(Male), Rotom, Charizard(Male) Blissey(Female) Shaymin(Sky Form), Toxicroak(Female)
Link Battle Stats: Wins: 2 Loses:0 Draws:0
Background: Battle Tower
Sprite: Ninja Boy

omg,so sorry,anything other than game player sprites.(the sprite you can choose to be)

8 johto?

Note: i cant finish till you gimme a different sprite,and answer the 8 johto badge question

since you didnt tell me,i`ll give you ace trainer male

oh nevermind

^Not if you use an online programme to make them, it takes little time to make them from scratch.

Back