Saetiakid's Signatures (All Previous Request's will be done for saturday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have been thinking, sae is my old buddy here on PB, I am going to help him out with some of these. I can do most of them I can try and get the same style and such but no guarentees.

I will use pixel dimensions given to me if wishes, other wise I am using sae's average size banner dimmensions. I realy hope you guys will be pleased with what I make you and if you are not content tell me what to fix and I will try my hardest to fix it.

Thank you and I hope I am helping sae out a bunch. I have the requests in order, from when they were requested but not made.

Poop Monkey said:
hey I would like a sig. with a firey background, tyranitar, mew, and raichu, and in the middle write "Poop Monkey". Thanks!

Poop Monkey: I hope you like it, the flames are hand made, the pokemon were from Arkeis.com, and I did it the best I could make out of it, O did the border thing sae does and everything, it is done in GIMP, so I hopen you are happy with it here:

PoopMonkeysBanner.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/CHARIZARD88/Banners%202/PoopMonkeysBanner.png[/IMG]

Dark bliss said:
Could I have:

Pokemon: Leafeon and Sceptile
Background: Forest
Text: Dark Bliss

kyogre140 said:
Hey can I have a banner.

Pokemon: Mew, Yoda, Will smith and Milktank
Text: Can I get butter with that
Background: On a lit Grill

FatalAeroX said:
can I have 1 animated banner?

1st

size: what suits it..
pokemon: honchkrow lvl x,absol(sw) and umbreon*(pop 5)
text: DWD
background: black
then

changes

size: anything that suits
pokemon: uxie lvl x,azelf lvl x and mesprit lvl x
background: purple (if can with tones...like both left & right dark purple and it gets lighter to the middle)
text: Triple Legends

then

changes to

size:I don't know...which suits best?
background: purple(if can with tones...like both left & right dark purple and it gets lighter to the middle)
pokemon: gallade(prefably POP7),dusknoir(dp1),absol(sw) and gardevior lvlx...
text: Dusk GG

thanks in advance...

Rai-Guy_15 said:
Yeah I was wondering if I could get a banner...

size: Normal Sig Banner
pokemon: Empoleon DP, Empoleon MD, Empoleon LV.X Promo
background: Some Kind Of Wave
text: Watch Out Before They Strike
Order: Empoleon X in Middle, Empoleon DP on Left and Empoleon MD on Right
Effects: None

Thanks...

If I missed requests which still have yet to be done please let me know. Cut-outs of pokemon cards will take longer time then others but will get done.

Thanks and good-bye. Man i have alot to do.

Do you guys like the quality of the banner i made for Poop Monkey?

I am working on your now DB, I had to take a break and create a fake pokemon.

EDIT:

Dark bliss said:
Could I have:

Pokemon: Leafeon and Sceptile
Background: Forest
Text: Dark Bliss

Here is yours, I hope your pleased with it, anything needs fixing let me know!

BannerforDarkBliss.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/CHARIZARD88/Banners%202/BannerforDarkBliss.png[/IMG]

Rai-Guy_15 said:
Hey, I thought you did a spectacular job on both, can't wait to see mine...

Thanks for the comment.

Only thing is I don't get much time seeing as I have 3 bros that get on the computer, so the cut-outs one will take awhile, before my bros were grounded but now there not.

Ray's banner will be done first seeing as it is easier, and I can finish that within a 1hr only thing is though I need an image link to empoleon lv.x promo, I can't find it one PB's homepage.. Then I will do FAX's banner.

Bye for now, to my work shop. :p

Dark Bliss said:
Could you make the pictures a little less animated?

So like a sugimori image, not a arkies.com one, here is the sugimori version:

Sugimori version:

BannerforDarkBliss2-1.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/CHARIZARD88/Banners%202/BannerforDarkBliss2-1.png[/IMG]

Origianal version:

BannerforDarkBliss.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/CHARIZARD88/Banners%202/BannerforDarkBliss.png[/IMG]

I always find one on google for the Empoleon LV.X promo, try there...
The first page, here is the link, http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=empoleon&gbv=2

Can you make a banner for me?

Text: Do Not Stare...
Picture: Fierce looking Pokemon from TCG (prefer all of them to be Level X)
Fonts: Anything that suits it
Background: Anything that suits it.

Hmm...FE, give me some time I got 2 more orders to finish.

Anyway, as for the empoleon LV.S I have found one.

cheetor586 said:
Hey there, I have a request for you whenever you have some free time.

I would like a signature with Lucario, Pidgeot, Pachirisu and Absol (with the Pachi and Absol being smaller in the background if that's possible) with the caption "Supersonic Aura" (if you want to add any sub text you think would sound cool, feel free)

I don't care about the background, just do whatever you think would look cool.

Thanks so much for doing this, your services are greatly appreciated around here.

Don't forget about my request! Thanks!

cheetor586 said:
cheetor586 said:
Hey there, I have a request for you whenever you have some free time.

I would like a signature with Lucario, Pidgeot, Pachirisu and Absol (with the Pachi and Absol being smaller in the background if that's possible) with the caption "Supersonic Aura" (if you want to add any sub text you think would sound cool, feel free)

I don't care about the background, just do whatever you think would look cool.

Thanks so much for doing this, your services are greatly appreciated around here.

Don't forget about my request! Thanks!

OK I will do it, sorry RG but he requested his first, and yours is taking longer then ecpevcted.

You will get it I promise.

Only PC2 is coming up, it may take a little while longer because I want to be #1 this season.

Cheer me on!

~Charizard88

Charizard88 said:

Only PC2 is coming up, it may take a little while longer because I want to be #1 this season.

Cheer me on!

~Charizard88

Go Charizard88. Go Charizard88. GO!!! :p

Waterboy said:
Charizard88 said:

Cheer me on!

~Charizard88

Go Charizard88. Go Charizard88. GO!! :p

Thanks waterboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back