sableye la

I think you're making a lot of spammy topics lately. You should add to the discussion when you start a topic.

Minimodding aside, its a gorgeous starter, quite possibly one of the very best ever.

Oh, and also, I dont think this is the first time but you get LA and IFDS mixed up a lot.

LA = Cry From The Mysterious/Temple of Enger
IFDS = A Set we dont know what its named here yet.

Sableye is IFDS.

I personally feel that though PLOX and GG will suffer tremedously in the next format, Gardevoir will still be a handy tech to set up with. If you start with it, and your opponent techs (or even runs) gardevoir, your basicly just giving them all the setup they could want, since your getting supporters into the discard pile.
If only Banette EX was still in format. The new Baneye.
If this card gets too popular, gardevoir will definately be played as a tech.

abaxter94 said:
I personally feel that though PLOX and GG will suffer tremedously in the next format, Gardevoir will still be a handy tech to set up with. If you start with it, and your opponent techs (or even runs) gardevoir, your basicly just giving them all the setup they could want, since your getting supporters into the discard pile.
If only Banette EX was still in format. The new Baneye.
If this card gets too popular, gardevoir will definately be played as a tech.
Supporters go in the discard after the turn you use them, so that whole point is useless. This is the best basic starter we will have next format.

Which means you get two Supporters in your discard pile, giving gardevoir way more options.

I never realized that using 2 supporters in one turn was a bad thing. *throws away porygon 2s*

You don't have to be sarcastic. I'm mearly pointing out, that more supporters in the discard pile gives gardevoir more options. Of course it is a good starter pokemon. I'm just pointing out the facts.

If you have multiple gardevoirs out, you can just rotate telepassing. Or, since gardevoir is only a tech, you can manage a few damage counters on it.
Tyranitar, on the other hand, could make gardevoir hesitant.

Back