• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sablelock, Chenlock, and Smearlock! (Each of them -> Seniors, Any Event)

Should I use VS Seeker instead of Luxury Ball?

• Total voters
RE: Sablelock (Sableye, Honchkrow G, Garchomp C)! (Seniors, BR)

Well, there are tons of different articles online (including mine :p)that I think would provide an in-depth strategy, and you can also read tournament reports by people using Sablelock to see how they play it, but they may not go in depth so it's not that much of a reliable source. I've read almost every article on the Internet, so that definitely helped.... :p

~A+G

You should run Blaziken FB it's a great tech and it could help now with all the Dialga G X. You should take out Promocroak, the psychic energy, and 1 SP radar for a 1-1 line of Blaziken FB and one Fire energy. If.you sshshould ask why should take out promocroak is because its to clunky in this deck and its a tech for just one card and you rather have a tech for.many things then one. you dont habe.to take this.advice.but this is how I run my sablelock.

^I actually do run a 2-2 Blaziken FB tech, so my deck is mostly Chenlock. I just haven't updated the decklist on here yet. The Blazikens have been very useful for many games. I'll update the decklist sometime soon.

~A+G

RE: Sablelock , Chenlock, and Smearlock! (Seniors, Any Event)

I totally updated the decklist (now decklists), and added my ChenLock and SmearLock decklists as well.

~A+G

Back