• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard S P I C Y ULP Eeveelutions/Decidueye-GX Decklist Idea

Jacob Marshall

psyking5k
Alright, so this deck seems like a really bad idea, but I'm fairly renowned for those >shrug emoji

I haven't tested this at all yet, only came up with the idea today while I had a spare five minutes at work. But I think this could be a fun little snipe deck to mess around with, just for fun. Let me know what y'all think!

Pokemon 24
4x Eevee
2x Leafeon GX
2x Glaceon GX
4x Rowlet
4x Dartrix
4x Decidueye GX
3x Tapu Lele GX
1x Espeon GX

Supporters 11
4x Hala
3x N
2x Brigette
1x Skyla

Items 13
4x Ultra Ball
4x Evosoda
2x Float Stone
1x Special Charge
1x Rare Candy
1x Rescue Stretcher

Energy 12
5x Grass Energy
4x Double Colourless Energy
2x Unit Energy GFW

I see this bricking incredibly hard at times but if that T1 Brigette/Grand Bloom GX works out for you then generally you can just go off T2 with Evosodas to get your Decidueye-GX all active and go from there.
I opted for Hala over Cynthia, as you're trying to use your GX Attack as early as possible, meaning drawing for seven with Hala is better odds over drawing six off Cynthia. Also contemplating dropping an N and a Hala for 2x Professor Sycamore but I'm undecided.
Also kinda want to try fit a third Unit Energy in at the expense of dropping the Rare Candy but I'm a sucker for spicy one-offs like that. I run a copy of Candy in all of my Greninja lists and I cannot express how often it's helped me out, so I'm hoping for the same niche play in this deck with Decidueye-GX.

I'll have to test it over the weekend but chuck us some ideas for improvements. OR just roast me for such a horrid decklist ;)

Back