• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

RyploBoar (Typhlosion Prime/Emboar/Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend/Raichu Prime) Need Help!!

Do You Think This Is A Good Deck?

• Total voters

Ares

God of War
19 Pokemom
1 Darmanitan (BW)
1 Darumanka (BW)
1 Raichu (HS)
2 Raichu Prime (UD) 83/90
3 Pikachu (HS)
1 Emboar (BW) 19/114
1 Emboar (BW) 20/114
1 Pignite (BW) 18/114
1 Pignite (BW) 17/114
1 Tepig (Promo) BW07
1 Tepig (Promo) BW02
2 Simisear (BW)
2 Pansear (BW)
1 Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (UD) 90/90
1 Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (UD) 89/90

25 Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

4 Pokemon Communication (HS)
3 Cheerleader's Cheer (CL)
1 Burned Tower (UD)
1 Legend Box (UD)
1 Sage's Training (UD)
4 Professor Oak's New Theory (HS)
2 Pokemon Collector (HS)
1 Indigo Plateau (TM)
1 Energy Returner (UL)
4 Professor Elm's Training Method (HS)
1Copycat (HS)
1 Copycat (CL)
1 Research Record (CL)
1 Fisherman (HS)
16 Energies

6 {R}
6 {L}
4 {C}{C}

Strategy
Stall with Darmanitan/Simisear while using pokemon communication, professor oak's, and professor elm's to get Raichu, Rayquaza Deoxys, and Emboar. Give them energy with Emboar's Inferno Fandango, and DCE. Then hit hard with their most powerful attacks.

I am open to all constructive criticism. Thanks :D {R}{L}{P}{C}

I agree, you're not going to get much feedback with this format and color. I suggest you fix it up. I'll be glad to help you when you do!

I suggest first focusing on a couple main pokemon before doing anything else. Which pokemon do you like best here?

You have way too many pokemon and way too few trainers. There are too many lines as well. I think it would be more successful if you narrowed the focus to be Reshiphlosion or Reshiboar.

I don't have a reshiram

-2 typlosion
-2 quilava
-2 cynaquil
-1 pikachu
-1 raichu

+3 PONT
+2 copycat
+1 research record
+2 PETM

check out my list now

Lets start by giving you a simple deck which keeps the more important themes.

4-2-2/2 Emboar (2 Ability / 2 Normal)
2-2 Ninetales HGSS
1/1 Rayquaza-Deoxys Legend
1 Manaphy UL

Thinned the pokemon line down to the bare minimum (Emboar & RDL) and just threw in Ninetales and Manaphy for early game purpose. Normally i wouldn't suggest using Ninetales with Emboar as you need the {R} energy in your hand but you need the speed in order to keep the deck running. You can just add 3 Energy retrieval and a couple of Junk Arm.

For more supporter draw i would suggest dropping Cheerleaders Chant and replace it with Professor Juniper, discarding your hand for 7 new cards is a small price to pay.

Dont have manaphy

-1 energy returner
-1 darumanka

+1 fisherman
+1 energy returner

Really, you're bumping this after THIS long?

Well you need to cut the fat from this deck, and by that i mean stop adding in pokemon of the same energy type just to fill space. You won't make your deck any better by doing that. If you don't have the necessary cards to run a certain deck then you're better off not running it.

Rayquaza Deoxys Legend is a very difficult pokemon to incorporate into a deck due to needing 2 different types of energy to attack. The best way to use it is either in a Magnezone Prime/Emboar deck, or a deck dedicated to RDL. Seeing as you lack some cards, the most viable way is just basing the deck around RDL with a Typhlosion Prime teched in a reduce the need of having energy in your hand. To be honest, i doubt you have the necessary cards needed to make RDL worthwhile. I usually avoid suggesting changing up the deck completely, but in this case i would recommend it. You would be ALOT better off making a deck around Raichu Prime and Eelektrik NV - 2 easy obtainable cards.

If you still want this deck to work then i would suggest that you test out my earlier suggested list, except you should switch out Manaphy and Ninetales for 2 Smeargle for early game draw power and 2 Tornadus as it doesn't require you to discard energy for its attack. As for the I/S/S line i shall give you a helping hand

4 PONT
3 N
3 Juniper

4 Rare Candy
3 Ultra Ball
3 Communication

Back