Rusted Metals

Achmetha

Yes. This is a custom title... I think..
I am creating a fangame based on G/S/C. It entails Johto and a new reigion, Olympus with all new Pokemon. This is the link to it: Rusted Metal Forums. I would like to see people visit this site and further the game's development.

Not ment to be rude, but when making new sprites, and Pokémon, try to scratch them, cause just mixing and recolors are not good, we can see that they are mixed, and also wich trainers/Pokémon that are mixed. And when making maps, use tiles, allways. Other than that, good.

We are making scratch Pokemon and I haven't released any maps yet. You shouldn't critizise without visiting the forums.

Thank you, icemaster. because of our unique storyline, I can say that splicing might be needed.

Mind Reader said:
Not ment to be rude, but when making new sprites, and Pokémon, try to scratch them, cause just mixing and recolors are not good, we can see that they are mixed, and also wich trainers/Pokémon that are mixed. And when making maps, use tiles, allways. Other than that, good.
We are making scratch Pokemon and I haven't released any maps yet. You shouldn't critizise without visiting the forums.

Sorry, I ment the Opal version, I was on your forum, then got to the Opal forum, was a little dumb =P

I think it seems quite okay, what I've seen to now seems good, nice job. And again, sorry.

Thank you. Acctually, I think that many of the Opal Pokemon are hard to tell that they are mixed, even though (I believe) all of them are.

I like the idea of plane ticket. Why is there a gym in the FIRST town? Littleroot, Pallet and new Bark did not have a GYM there. Unless your thinking of lv 3 gym leader's pokemon or something like that :p

If you noticed, it is a Rocket Gym. There is a special signifigance for this, if you would join and apply to become staff, I could tell you the reason.

Back