Run out of fake card ideas? (Is anybody getting annoyed about the name changing...)

Okay....
Caterpie ex
HP: 130
Type: Grass
Basic Pokémon
When Pokémon ex is Knocked out, your opponent doesn't draw any Prize cards and you draw 3 Prize cards.

C Worm Bash 100
Draw a card for every Weedle, Wurmple and Caterpie in play.

GGG Giga Drain 200
Remove all damage from alll of your Pokémon, then discard all energy on all of your Opponent's Pokémon.

Weakness: None
Resistance: Grass -30
Retreat Cost: 0

Delibird * (Sugimori art please)

Type Water 90 HP
Attacks

WW A Present for You!
Flip a coin if heads draw 2 cards and do 20 damage to one of your opponents Pokemon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for benched Pokemon)

WWWW Aurora Beam 90+
This attack does 90+ 10 damage for every damage counter on your opponents benched Pokemon.

Weakness Resistance Retreat Cost
Fighting Grass 1 C

I've already asked Zapdos ex to make this card but I'll ask you to also give it a shot and then compare the two...

heracross EX you decide the rest but make sure 1 of its attacks/powers involves pinser(if that is that stag beetle pokemon with the 2 horns on its head)
so broken it had to mend itself on the way

Heracross ex
HP: 200
Type: Fighting
Basic Pokémon
When Pokémon ex is Knocked out, your opponent doesn't draw any Prize cards and you draw 3 Prize cards.

PokéPower: Beetle Backup
As long as you have a Pokémon named "Pinser" in play, Heracross ex's attacks to 80 more damage.

C Infestation 50
Search your deck for a Pinser and place it onb your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

CCC Bug Barge 200

Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: None

Pinser ex
HP: 200

PokéPower: Swarm!
All of Pinser ex's attacks do 20 more damage for every Grass type Pokémon and Grass type Energy in play.

C Insect Spread 40
Attach as many Grass energy as you like to any of your Pokémon.

CCC Guillotine 140

Make a magikarp ex will all types: but make it even more broken than you can ever imagine!

Now, to get really, truely, broken

Magikarp ex
HP: 2000
Type: Grass/Water/Fire/Electric/Fighting/Colourless/Dark/Metal
When Pokémon ex is Knocked Out, draw 6 Prize Cards.

C Just Plain Selfish
Place 20 damage counters on all of your opponent's Pokémon.

CCC Come on-How Broken Can You Get?
Place 100 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon for every Energy card in play.

Resistance: Grass/Water/Fire/Electric/Fighting/Colourless/Dark/Metal -100

Broken Enough?

for your information, its pinsir, not pinser. could you make a Machamp ex for me? 160 HP, fighting type if you may.

That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO broken, the way I liike it. What if it said that if your opponent knocked out magikarp ex, then you would draw 6 prize cards? Thank you!

It already does.

Machamp ex
HP: 160
Type: Fighting
When Pokémon ex is Knocked Out, your opponent draws 2 prize cards.

PokéPower: Six Handed Bonus
You may attach any sort of Pokémon Tool to Machamp ex, but only one at a time.

FC Thousand Punch 30+
Flip a coin untill you get tails. This attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage for each heads.

FFCC Power Blitz 200
Machamp ex does 160 damage to itself.

Weakness: Psychic
Retreat Cost: 3

Make another magikarp ex even more broken then you can ever imagine, even more broken than the first magikarp ex and the result of the pichu!

Magikarp EX? LOLOLOLOLOL

Kirlia, Life drain!

HEADS
1990 damage.

RETREAT!
RAICHU Ex- MEGA THUNDERBOLT! gg

could u make a Vileplume and a Bellosom for me?
Vileplume: 100 HP
Bellosom: 100 HP
Both are grass.
thanx

Magikarp ex star
HP 99999
Resistance - all -100
Weakness - None
Retreat cost - None
Attacks

(C)sooooooooooooooooo Broken
100000 damage to each of your opponents pokemon.

(C)(C)broken evolution
sarch your deck for a pokemon. This pokemon has now got all the features of magicarp ex star but can do 10000 times more damage

Could you make a Registeel and Skarmory ex that aren't broken and aren't weak but just right?

Pichu
HP: 300
Type: Electric

PokePower: Baby Bash up
Place any amount of damage on any Pokemon in play. (Apply more Weakness and Resistance than you normally would for Benched Pokemon)

I I Spy
I spy with my little eye an attack which needs an "I" energy to be used. The Defending Pokemon is affected by every special condition possible(and impossible) and is Knocked Out. After placing the Knocked Out Pokemon, place 17 damage counters on that pokemon.

Weakness: Cute Pokemon
Resistance: Poison Sting -??
Retreat Cost: Awwww! It's so cute! let's make it 0.

Magikarp ex
HP: 0 + 7 x 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 divided by 2 times 6.
Type: --
When Pokemon ex is Knocked Out, so is the ~bleeping~ Pokemon that Knocked it Out.

PokePower: Fresh Meat
Once during your turn(before your attack) you may discard cards from your opponent's deck until there are none left.

C Karp Karp 1(virgilion)
Place 1(million) damage counters on one(or up to 5) of you opponent's benched Pokemon. (Who cares about Weakness and Resistance when you win this Badly?)

Weakness: -- Type Pokemon, such as himself.
Resistance: Barbascoch, big time.
Retreat Cost: Wimp.

Vileplume
HP: 100

PokePower: Pollen Spread
Whenever you attach a Grass Energy to Vileplume(before you attack), you may flip a coin. If Heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralysed. If you don't flip a coin, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

CC Bumper Barge 10
This attack does 30 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon(don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: Water -30
Retreat Cost: 2

Bellosom
HP: 100

CC Spinning Leaf
Place 4 damage counters on one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon

GCC Razor Leaf 50

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Water -30
Retreat Cost: 1