Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, today I heard a rumor that I'm going to closing this thread if it doesn't get back on topic. Oh wait, that's not a rumor.

People think I am gay because I have no girlfriend currently and hang out with a bunch of guys.

I've actually had 3 girlfriends in the past, but no one believes me when I say I do.

people think i am lesbian beacause they think i hane never had a boyfriend i have had 10
boy friends through out the years.

I hang out with a girl then the next i hang out with more and if one girl gets jealous, they will tell all the girls " im cheating on them"

At my work a while ago I told one of my coworkers that we could talk more on FaceBook later. Apparantly that counts as her being my girlfriend. The fact that some of the people even believed it surprised me. We were both upset with the whole situation and talked to management about it since we found out who started it. At the next daily meeting we also stated that we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend. We're friends, but not boyfriend/girlfriend.

I was getting pissed off in dodgeball in P.E once because people were throwing the ball so hard it made the room shake when it hit the wall. I was really concerned for everyone and started to have a go at all the people throwing it, including the teacher for not stopping them. Before you say "it's dodgeball, you're supposed to throw it hard" I don't think so. I have a fear of pain and I didn't want anyone, even the people I don't like, to get hurt at the power that those balls were being thrown. One guy then spread a rumour that I started crying. It was quickly dismissed because all of my friends in my P.E group stood up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back