News Rumored New Pokemon Appears Publicly in 'Pokemon GO,' Then Vanishes!

Very pleased with this info. Althoug Meltan is cute, it felt a bit underwhelming. This makes it a lot more interesting if you ask me!

For something who's head is a nut with a single eyeball in the middle, it's awfully expressive.

It's gone for now, but it'll probably come back into the game around the time the Let's Go games come out.

Actually, Meltan could be like wishiwashi, although instead of a school, the Meltan smelt together creating a new form.

Well, I said chances are good it's a forme... and Wishiwashi's schooling form is a... well, form... so yea?

Perhaps Meltan behaves similarly to Wishiwashi, in which Meltan that "school" form Nutto 2.0 or what I like to call "Big Nut".

I prefer Meltitan, lol.

Because of Meltan's head is sort of a palindrome, in some of those poses it's tail could be confused as a... o_O

Meltan. I don't have it yet. If i want to get it and evolve it. I'll need to get Let's Go eevee and send it there. The pokemon is waaay too rare in Pokemon GO.

He looks like the tire commercial mascot, but he's stats should be pretty good for a mythical evolution pokemon.

Meltmetal. That’s the best they could do? A Pokémon made out of melted metal. And they call it Meltmetal. That’s worse than Guzzlord.

Wait did Regigigas create Registeel or was it really... Metal Regigigas 0:

I expect Ice and Rock Regigigas called Meltice and Meltrock.

I love this guy. His name and design are cool. One of the better recent Pokemon, in my opinion.

Back