• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Royalty Of The Nido (Masters, Any Tournament likely Cities)

Karate_Dude

Aura Guardian
The Strategy is to get Nidoking TR out and boost its HP up to 180 or 200 and then deal damage with Poisonous Horn and have Nidoqueen RR there to consistantly heal and have as a back-up attacker. Nidoking RR's territorialty power allows for added damage and can hold its own as an attacker when needed. Uxie, Spiritomb, and Smeargle are there for set up purposes. I really like this concept so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Pokemon (24)
3-2-3 Nidoking (2 TR 1 RR) Nidorino-RR, nidoran TR
4-3-4 Nidoqueen (3 RR 1 TR) Nidorina RR, nidoran RR
2 Uxie LA
4 spiritomb AR
1 Unown Q

Trainers (25)
4 Rare Candy
2 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Judge
1 Luxury Ball
2 Interviewer's Question
2 Seeker
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Broken Time Space
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Expert Belt

Energy (11)
3 Psychic
4 Fighting
4 Double Colorless

sturtle

Master of Awesome
-2 Smeargle
+2 Spiritomb

Spiritomb is a better starter by far. You want to start with that, so max out you Spiritomb line.

-1 Nidorina
-1 Judge
-1 Pokemon Rescue
-2 Psychic Energy

You don't need 3 Nidorina's if you have 4 Rare candies. Judge is rather pointless in this deck, so take that out. Pokemon Rescue isn't needed, just add another Palmer's. Psychic energy shouldn't be used often. Take a couple out.

+1 Palmer's Contribution
+2 BTS
+1 Pokemon communication
+1 Expert Belt

This just increases stability. An extra recovery card will help tremendously, BTS for consistency, PC for extra search power, and another expert belt cause it helps.

Hope this helped.

Karate_Dude

Aura Guardian
Alright I like some of you advice and i took some of it into consideration. I need the 3 nidorina line because of the overflow of trainer lock in the current format. I did take out one psychic and boosted the Pokemon Communications. And thinking about it 4 Spiritomb would work a little better

sablelock ftw

Aspiring Trainer
throw a couple warp energy for retreating nidoking/queen and maybe a seeker or 2 so that wen u warp back u just pick him up

Karate_Dude

Aura Guardian
Uhhmmmmm Sablelock ftw, I do have seekers in my deck, but I may consider the Warp Energy because they do have some steep retreats.

Tiftonhotchild

The one and Only....
In my opinion i wouldn't have spritomb. The reason why is because you run so many enegrys. Or get azelf because look at it like this what if your unown q is prized you would have to waste a enegry or let spirtomb get ko in order to nidoking active. Also you need to get another BTS your main pokemon and support pokemon is stage 2 so more BTS is a must. Also if you are running spritomb i would get rid of the rare candies and replace them with the other stage ones you need. Also you should do 2 of the TR nidoqueen. Its return attack is pretty good.

sturtle

Master of Awesome
Umm... No.

Spiritomb is the best starter in a deck like this. With all the evolution lines, you'll need a way of getting them set up fast. It's better to lose a Spiritomb while you set-up your entire bench. The entire retreating thing is wrong too, just use an energy. The deck runs Palmer anyway.

Don't use another TR Nidoqueen, you should never have to attack with it. The main point is to heal with RR Nidoqueen, so you want as many of those as possible in case one dies.

Karate_Dude

Aura Guardian
The only reason I have the TR Queen in there is for the return attack cause I feel that you can never really know exactly when something like that could come in handy

Virde

Aspiring Trainer
I recommend squeezing in Stark's Mountain in there somewhere in there in case of circulation, warp point, Luxray X, Metagross (LA) or Reversal. It will allow you to move your fighting energy to whichever pokemon got brought forth and have it easily built up.

That or you can put in some Warp Points or Switches of your own to do the same thing. Bring a King to the bench for another King, swap the energy and allow the hurt King to heal while you have a fresh one as the active.

masonandrew

Aspiring Trainer
it's nidoking RR.

-1 nidoqueen TR
+1 nidoqueen RR.

you don't wanna have to attack with queen. but if you do.. you wanna do as much damage as you can with your nidoqueen rr..