Writing Round-Robin IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Incinermyn

roundrobin.png

Round-Robin Short Story & Epic Poem Contest IV

Rules and Entry Requirements

1.) Round-Robin writing is a one-shot contest in which up to eight people attempt to write the best short story or long poem based on a given theme and/or genre. All entries are due by the fourth Wednesday after this thread has been started, and at least two are required for voting to commence (otherwise, the deadline may be extended).

2.) Like the Haiku & Short-Poem Contest, entries will be taken on a “first-come first-serve” basis, meaning that slots will be filled depending on the order in which entries are received. All submissions are to be made directly to me ([mod]Incinermyn[/mod]) via PM before 3:00PM Central Daylight Time on the Wednesday they’re due on. Whatever entries I receive will then be randomized and posted sometime later that afternoon or the following Thursday.

3.) Voting will be conducted via poll. The poll will be left open for about a week, and depending on how many votes are made, the winner will be determined based on their point value. In the event of a tie, I will be the one to make the final decision of who wins.

Due Date: Wednesday, October 17th, 2012
Theme: Autumn
Genre: Anything

You have four weeks, writers! Good luck and Godspeed!

~Incinermyn

Participant List
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)

Kamara12 said:
I am in. My submission should come very soon. I will post it when I have time.

No, don't post it here. Send it to me via Private Message!

Okay, then. Just making sure, since the limits stated in the previous contests didn't apply to the poems.

Also, I'm extending the deadline to October 17. I completely forgot about this until I bumped it.

I am hereby canceling this. Nobody has shown interest in months, and the ones who did aren't around anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back