General Info:​
In-game Name: Windie
My Friend Code: 4211 9904 8940
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Time: Anytime I'm online

Rules

- All Pokébeach rules apply.
- I ask only for legit Pokémon as i will e trading only legit Pokémon (unless otherwise stated)
- If you're not satisfied with our trade or you want your Pokémon back, let me know and we'll make a deal.
- I always try to make a fair offers. If you think my offer is not fair, let me know and I'll try to fix that.
- I do not own a cheating device so all Pokémon that have me as OT are 100% legit. The rest of them are also legit unless otherwise stated.
- Thank you for reading the rules. Have fun trading, either with me or anywhere :D

Special Notes:
- I can do EV training in exchange for something from my wants list, or simply for something interesting. I do EV training the old fashioned way (vitamins+battle).
- I own only Italian version of Pokémon Diamond so if you need any Pokémon for Italian Pokédex entry or Masuda Method just let me know.
- I can try to breed for good IVs but I can't promise anything (again, I own only Diamond).
- I can breed any egg moves you want, and I'm always looking for some interesting challenge or breeding project to do.

iHave

Event Pokémon

- Crown Raikou
- Crown Entei
- Crown Suicune x2
- Movie 10 Celebi
- Gamestop Jirachi
- T'R'U Manaphy
- Alamos Darkrai
- T'R'U Shaymin
- T'R'U Arceus
- Jpn. Event Mew
- Eng. Event Mew
- Saikyou Salamence
- Saikyou Dragonite
- VGC Eevee
- VGC Milotic

Legedary Pokémon

- Articuno
- Zapdos x2
- Entei
- Moltres
- Regirock
- Regice
- Registeel
- Latias
- Latios (Jpn.)
- Groudon
- Uxie x2
- Mesprit
- Azelf
- Dialga
- Palkia
- Regigigas
- Giratina
- Cresselia
- Phione

Shiny Pokémon

- Shinx

Hacked Pokémon

- Lugia x2
- Celebi
- Shaymin
- Jpn. Mewtwo
- Shiny Ariadons (nick: Spiderman, caught in Cherish Ball)
- Shiny Rattata (nick: TOPPERCENT; OT: Joey; knows Roar Of Time)

Breedable & Other Notable Pokémon

- Each and every breedable Pokémon
- Ancientpower Tangela

Any Nature:
- Eevee with Wish/Curse/Yawn/Fake Tears or Shadow Ball
- Croagunk with Cross Chop
- Larvitars with Dragon Dance
- Piplups with Agility and Ice Beam
- Hippopotas with Stockpile and Slack Off
- Elekid with Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop and Meditate
- Togepi with Nasty Plot
- Phione

Other Stuff

- Pokérus
- Arceus Plates
- Metal Coat x6
- Light Ball x2
- Claw Fossil
- Lucky Egg
- Leaf Stone x2
- Moon Stone x3
- Thunder Stone x3
- Sun Stone x3
- Fire Stone x4
- Everstone x4
- Vitamins
- DP Buyable TMs

iWant

- High Level Pokémon with Pickup
- Interesting Egg Moves
- Shiny Pokémon (primarily Growlithe, Vulpix and Houndour)
- Evolution Items
- Power Items
- TMs
- Rare Candies

~~~​

- Feel free to ask for natures and IVs, but if you ask for IVs give me time to check them.
- Thank you for scrolling trough my trade thread. I hope you found something interesting.

I will trade you a ho-oh and shiny ponyta for satoshi's pikachu and the event salamence.

@Alvin: it's a deal :D do you happen to know his IVs and is it UT? and does it have any egg moves? (just curious about it) PM me to finalize deal and arrange trading time (best to use beach default time since we're in different time zones)

@Lipem74: well .. i don't think that a legendary pokemon for an event one is good deal, so i'll have to pass that Ho-oH. but i'd love to get that Ponyta. can you tell me it's nature, IVs (if you know them), moves, level and is it UT? I'll give you any of those two for ponyta.

is the Ho-oH legit?

also, PM me to finalize the deal and arrange time for trading :D

Hey the ponyta's nature is timid, it is ut level 19, and i don't know the iv's but its 100% legit because i caught it.

no probs. PM me to arrange trade time and if you could also include some details: OT, level, route and ball caught in, amount of exp gained (if any) and nature.

Hi, you asked me to come here to look. I don't know which guys you have I can get, because he don't clone and don't have any lists of normal 'mons, but I already have Piplup.

actually, i meant anything breedable you may want or need :D unfortunately, these events and legendaries are hard to get so i can't really give them away, sorry

updated after some investigation and realization that my Dragonite and salamence are indeed saikyou events :D

Chiraami, i'm working on your Eevee. i'll PM you when i get it and we can arrange a trade :D

I've got a
058.gif
I went to Joey's thread & read that you don't clones.
Yes, I always clone before I hand stuff out.

so .. do you keep clones or the originals ... also, how do you know if the pokemon is original or a clone? if there's a way to tell the difference.

anyways, what would you like for that growlithe? and is it nicknameable?

There's no way of telling that it's a clone.
All I do is to give it a Master Ball to hold.
How bout one of the Italian Pokémon that I'm after (this is for Daimond).

well you can have all of the italian mons you need for that guy :D especially if it's nicknameable :D

PM me with details and to arrange a time for trade :D

I'm interested in Dialga, would you like a Pichu with Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Iron Tail and Flash or a level 50 Japanese Typhlosion? This is on my Heartgold version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back