R3: Robby w/ RayEels (Dead draw) Loss
R4: Jeremy w/ NJSD (Dead draw) Loss

Scotch Plains RaRaEels: 2-2 6th place
R1: Zach w/ Terrakion EX/Mewtwo EX Donked
R2: Bye D:
R3: Robby w/ RayEels Donked
R4: Weird kid w/ Revenge Cannon... Win

0 CP
My luck was spectacular during these BRs, as I managed to dead draw 3 times, get donked 4 times, and wiff 3 times.
Yes, my title is completely sarcastic.

Props:
Never losing to darkrai/hydreigon :D
Air hockey king

Slops:
Everything else.
Regionals

Autumn (Philly, PA):
A story of......epic proportions.

Day 1:

Wake. Up. Early. Spilled Cherry Coke on counter,
We get there and Emmet hunts for Glace. Glace shows him a heatmor. Heatmor fainted.
I meet Glace and Blah again and Machamp the Champion. I sorta met Afro G and I guy I faced at Nats.
I see ALL the people I know. I am confident and ready to do....well.
I'm playin Darkrai/Terra/Roserade with Mewtwo and Bouff

Round 1:

Gothita Donk
Man this one was close. However, I gogogo hammers, stall, and double flip out of HypnoGaze. My draws were pretty sour, but I set up a Darkrai and bench him. This kid KILLED my resistance.
1-0

Round 2:

Orrin Wilson with Terrakion/Mewtwo/Garbo

I draw HORRIBLE for like 3 turns. I open Mewtwo and can't get the kill on his Mewtwo. Moral: Bye Bye Mewtwo. He takes like 5 prizes before I set up an elaborate plan that KOs his only Terra with energy and a Garbo. Then he Catcher X Balls my Sableye for the win.

Round 3:

Jeremy Gibson (iisnumber12) with Mewtwo/Eels/Roserade/Pokemon Center

Yeah. Thats right. Pokemon Center. That Pokémon Center was annoying. I don't topdeck Ultra Ball, the only thing standing in my way between a T1 Darkrai. Anyways, he gets a nice set up, but no lightnings. I hammer away a DCE and eventually take the lead by Koing a Mewtwo with Night Spear/Gold Breaker. The prize trade goes back and forth, and I get down to 1 prize, but I get Nd into 1 Ultra Ball and a Mewtwo (My draw). How. Cruel. I need to get Energy Switch Energy to win, but I don't draw ANYTHING helpful. He of course gets a Catcher and Kos my benched Roserade.

Lunch Break: We get McDonalds and watch the weirdest Coke Commercial ever. We hang out with Orrin and before I know it, round 4 is up. Bryan also stole Orrin's sandal. I meet Grantm.

Round 4:

Rayeels:
My draws were.....bad for the first few turns. I eventually get a Darkrai running after he Kos a Terra and remove his energy acceleration from play. Then with a KO on Ray and a hammer, I get back in the game. He Ns and Volt Bolts my Darkria. I do 90 and he catchers my Terra with a dark (don't ask) to try to stall. He tries to get a Celestial Roar, but fails and I get Juniper and draw Catcher to draw the final prizes of the game.

2-2

Round 5:

Machamp the Champion with RayEels

I start lone Bouff and N to try to get a basic. Nope. After like 2 more Ns in all, he gets Switch then another Switch off the N to load 3 on a Ray EX and bench me. Screw you karma.

2-3

Round 6:

This really distracted kid with Darkrai/Hydreigon

I get the T2 Darkrai and sweep him. I let him Max Potion a Registeel EX cause he didn't try and had it in his hand when I hit him for 90. I do another 90 and he SSUs his only pokemon for the loss cause he was gonna lose anyways.

In the end I place 40th and get nothing. It was fun none-the-less, but I really needed the points. Most of the NJ people wiffed cut, but iis (T4), Zach (T16), and Lex (T8 I think). Glace and (I met alexmf too lol pun) Alexmf made T8. Some guy named Henry Chao won with Darkrai/Terra. He was X-0.
I play fun games with other Beachers and manage to hit Double heads on Double whip to KO a Terrakion. Then next turn I wiff the Catcher for the win. I also beat Machamp the Champ in a legit game. Mwahaha. But I lost to grantm cuz he Max Potioned CONSTANTLY.

We get teams from a friend (definitally not Aaron Zheng lol) and prepare for VGC 2morro. We get philly cheese steaks and drinks. Then we head back to the hotel and watch Boxing and set up the air mattress. I sleep sorta well.

Day 2:

We get Denny's, head to the tournament and register. I was playin Zheng's Nationals team. To the report!

Round 1:
I win. He cries. I sorta feel sad.

1-0

Round 2:
My opponent pulls a 2x protect in a row for the win. Had he missed one, I would have won.

1-1

Round 3:
Read round 2.

1-2

Round 4 vs. Gregor:
I sweep him 3-0. Revenge for the donk at BRs.

2-2

Round 5
I sweep him 3-0.
T1 Sucker punch and Hidden Power Ice to OHKO both a Thundurus and Gliscor.

3-2

Round 6
Closer game, but I still win 2-0.

4-2

Round 7
Goes down to the wire, but my Garchomp survives a blow from Shadow Ball and I KO him for the win. I also used Wide Guard and didn't know what it did, but it saved me from a Rock Slide.

5-2

For the first VGC tourney I have ever attended, I did pretty well. I wiffed T8 at 22nd place because all of my previous opponents lost Round 7.

Props:
Quotes
Funny
5-2
meeting PB people

Slops:
3-3
soooo cold
Double Protect
NJ not doing incredible.
Robby lol

sorry for bad grammar and spelling
me tired.
Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

This was a pretty cool day. I have to get there late, but since the I planned ahead, I didn't get any penalties because the opening of the packs had just started when I had come. I had iisnumber12 pay for me (I gave hime my money) and sign me up. The reason I was late was because of Sunday School being very inconvenient. Anyways, here were my pulls from my first 6 packs (The important stuff).

1x FA Skyla
1x Skyla
1x Hugh
1x Landorus EX
1x-1x Swoobat
2x Trapinch
2x Purloin
1x Delibird
1x Raticate
2x Venipede
Alot of other stuff that I don't remember :p
The deck I made went something like this:

1x-1x Swoobat
2x Duskull
2x Trapinch
2x Purloin
1x Delibird
2 Venipede
1 Shaymin
12 Pokemon

1x Potion
1x Hugh
1x Skyla
2x Switch
3x PokeBall
1x Great Ball
9 t/S/St

4x Dark
15x Psychic
19 Energy

The strategy (Yes there was strategy) was to stall with various one energy attackers until I charged up a Swoobat and started Jet Woofing to deck them. You'll see how this did in a second. The MVPs were Venipede, Duskull, and Swoobat. Duskull is awesome lol.

Round 1 Vs. Blaztoyz

I start Venipede vs. his Oddish. He goes first attaches a fire and passes. I attach then pass. He attaches then passes so I don't poison him. I hit him for 20. He attaches and passes. I bench duskull and hit for another 20. He Potions and passes. I hit him for 20 again. He hits me and dies of poison going into his turn, benching himself since I was gonna win either way. lol

1-0

Round 2 vs. New Kid.

I set up and start Smithereen Smashing, flipping tails EVERY time lol. I then start confusing him and he keeps flipping tails. I keep retreating back and forth, setting up Kos and getting KOs while confusing his Pokemon with Duskull. Eventually, I pull out a win with Swoobat for Acrobatics and 1 heads. Duskull did so much, it was awesome. :D

2-0

Round 3 vs. Another Kid Paired Down Aaaaw

I think I start Duskull. He starts powering up a Snorlax while I start confusing him. I confuse his Snorlax and try to smithereen smash him but it doesn't work. I think I kill the Snorlax with Swoobat eventually. He starts trying to attack with Charmander, but I Captivate up his Venipede and start stalling so I can get more energy. Once he gets the Charmander back active, I have a Venipede stalling, so he falls for poison. However, right before he dies, he retreats for Delibird and Presents for tails. I pass. He flips tails again. I draw, attach pass. He presents and flips yet another tails (none of theses tails would have helped him). I count his deck and attach, retreat, and Jet Woofer to deck him out at 4 cards with my 6 energy Swoobat. We each only took one prize the whole game.

3-0

I think I end second or first, not like it matters. My last packs were pretty bad, I think I pulled a Hugh.

Because all of my friends are sticking around for a booster draft, I figure, what the heck and stay around my self. I pull a Black Kyurem EX in my first pack, which was nice. Blaztoyz pulled a Computer Search, a FA Cresselia, and the Black Kyurem Ace Spec (forgot what it was called). I make a deck with 1 Black Kyurem EX, one Black Kyurem, a 3-3 Golduck line, an Azumarill line, and various other things.

Round 1 vs. iisnumber12

Scolipede/Rocky Helmet too strong.

0-1

Round 2 vs. Yao

I get a Flygon out and spread 30 everywhere while setting up a B-Kyurem EX. I set it up and start sweeping. He sends up Pikachu and gets double heads to KO my B-Kyurem EX. Then, I KO it. I have a charged B-Kyurem on my bench, ready to win, but he flips double heads on Dunsparce to stall to attach. But wait, there's more! We find out that his Pikachu only had 2 energy on it, therefore it could not attack and KO my EX. The judges are like "Well its irreversable so, nothing happens.". That lost me the game which really sucked because he was a total lucksack. Had that not happened, I would have won. Well bleh.

0-2

I drop to kill Yao's resistance for the lolz and he loses the next round and becomes 2-1 because I got paired up against him. He wiffs T4 and prizes, along with iisnumber12, thanks to my drop. YAAAAAAY for being annoying. justintam beats Yao next round after Yao gets a prize card penalty because justin accidentally put out 6 prizes. He still lost fail. (By the way, they are brothers).

So it was fun, and I definitally wasn't upset because after trades in such I ended up with:
Landorus EX
FA Skyla
2 Skyla
2 Hugh
1 B-Kyurem EX
1 RH GoodKeldeobutnotsoEXKeldeo
2-1 RH Crustle
2 Toxicroak
1 B-Kyurem
2 W-Kyurem
1 Meloetta
1 RH Potion
1 Tin Darkrai
4-2-2 Flygon
More switch to add to the other 32 Switch I have.
1 Squirtle
1-1 Swoobat
2+ Duskull
2+ Purloin
3 Psyduck

Props:
3-0 in Prerelease
Niiiice pulls
Best deck in the house for prerelease
Swoobat MVP

Slops:
Yao cheated no penalty
iisnumber12 gets nothin throughout both events.
Blaztoyz + Drafting = Lucksack. Happy now?

Plasma Storm Prerelease/Draft

I'll make a short prerelease report here.
I pull 2 HTL a virbank, a plasma klang, 1 Colress and a dowsing machine but that's all. I play a troll deck and go 2-1 somehow, getting a round 1 no show, beating zach ,then losing. I pull a Colress in my last two packs.
I draft for the heck of it and pull a fa victini. I get unlucky in the tourney going 1-2, but whatever, all the prize packs were fails. I traded stuff for a cobalion ex, another HTL and virbank, and some other stuff and got 2 bicycle as well as another Colress.
Props
HTL
Solrock explosion
Got cards I needed
Darkrairegisteelblissey
Slops
Ok pulls
Draft
Eli and his flips.
I ran out of energy lolololololol.
Eli's pulls.

Plasma Blast
Pulls: Virizion EX sigilyph nothing else
R1 jeremy t2 Virizion gg 1-0
R2 2-0
R3 Justin can't beat reuniclus 2-1
2nd WOOOO
Philadelphia, PA

This was the 1st cities of the year, and with 0 CP I had to do well. My parent's let me go the night before, so I had a mad scramble to make my list at 1 A.M. lol Then iisnumber12 picked me and EmmetCHH up at 8:30 the next morning and off we were. It was a long drive, about 2 hours, but I listened to music and comedy on the radio. Plus, Mr.Gibson is hilarious. We found the store, but it wasn't open, so Mr. Gibson drove us around in circles looking for a place to go to the bathroom. Funny how we ended up right back at the store. So we met up with Orrin and Robby who were also there, I played a funny game against iis, we registered, and bam pairings are up. There were only a 11 people XD.
I was playing a deck called Turbo Fighters, which is Turbo Mewtwo (Mewtwo Eels) with Terrakion. It was made to counter Darkrai/Mewtwo and Darkrai which was real popular in our areas, plus it has great matchups across the board.

Round 1 vs. Lex with Landorus/Garbodor/Mewtwo

I get destroyed. Seriously, my one bad matchup. lol

0-1

Round 2 vs. Ishaan with Hammertime

I miss the T2 donk on his Sableye with Raikou, but I do get 3 Eels, so its fine. As soon as he takes a prize with Darkrai, I retaliate then Retaliate for 2 prizes. Then I Volt Bolt his active and finish it off with Mewtwo. I just pick off Sableyes and beat him 0 prizes left to his 4.
1-1

Round 3 vs. Sam VerNooy(?) (Machamp the Champ) with Ho-oh

I definitally didn't expect Ho-oh, as Keldeo wrecks it. But hey, I was paired up against him being the 2-0 so it must have been working. So, I start Mewtwoing and he has a bad set up. I OHKO a Tornadus EX with a 5 energy X ball and a pluspower (He used Power Blast and flipped heads). Then, I KO a Mewtwo after he kills mine. He catchers an Eel and Ns me to 2, but I draw a Raikou and switch and Volt Bolt him for the game. Revenge for Regionals HAHAHAA!

2-1

Round 4 vs. Emmet with Mewtwo/Eels

Its kinda funny how I was paired up again and we were collaborating for like a week on a good list. Anyways, he gets the 1st Tynamo KO, but I get the first Mewtwo KO. Then, He kills me, then I kill him. He drops raikou, catchers, and Ns me to 2. He does the Eel trick where you catcher on eel and kill the other. He does that twice until he Ns me into Terrakion, N, then next turn topdeck Juniper, and pull of the switch, fighting, retaliate for the win.

3-1

Win out :p

Anyways, I saw the standings, and hey look at that, I'm 3rd. There was only a Top 2, and Emmet snuck in at 2nd, while Jeremy had the best 3-1 resistance (I stopped Emmet from being 4-0). Before cut, I got my 4 prize packs and opened them. Here are my INSANE pulls.

Pack 1: Shiny Altaria
Pack 2: Crap
Pack 3: Computer Search
Pack 4: Cresselia EX Regular.

Whoa.
Emmet lost to Jeremy (iis) in a really dumb Mewtwo war in all 3 games in Top 2, and we headed home at 5, with our car holding Jeremy who got 1st, Emmet who got 2nd, and me who got 3rd (and Robby who got 8th lol). Orrin got 9th and Nolan placed 4th after having to beat his brother Round 4. Very nice day and I finally got points!

Final Standings:
1. iisnumber12 with Darkrai Mewtwo
2. Emmet with Mewtwo Eels
3. Me with TurboFighters
4. Nolan Wilson with Blastoise Keldeo

Props:

I pull a Landorus EX for Emmet
NOT PLAYING COMPUTER SEARCH IN MY DECK (Troll and Toad didn't ship it on time, so I had to settle for 3 Random Reciever for consistency. Now I have 2 Computer Search XD)
Getting 3rd
Not getting donked
being allowed to go
Comedy radio
Funny car ride
Jeremy has the worst pulls lol
NJ takes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Revenge
Robby didn't do well lololol
Win out

Slops:

Orrin didn't do well
wiffed T2
pizza
long ride
Lex went 1-3
Cities 2

Cedar Grove, New Jersey

So Mr. Gibson brings Jeremy/iis, justintam, Emmet and I to the store (Time Warp Comics and Games) and we get there at like 10:30. I hand in my list after staying up until 1 a.m. editing/resleeving it. Nobody knows what I'm playing lol, and Justin thought I was playing quad Sigilyph. Jeremy has to make is decklist quick, which he does, and he had made his deck the MORNING OF (Keep that in mind). So then, I lend justin my 2nd Computer Search, Jeremy a Landorus EX, and a skyla to Blah. I challenge Blah to a battle, and I use KFV2 (Frillish/Kingdra Prime/Vileplume/Victini/techs) against his Darkrai/Landorus/Terrakion/Mewtwo and flip nice late game, winning by a hair, while almost decking him out. Spinarak HGSS is pro, just so ya know.
There are 21 Seniors, which is actually a lot, 5 rounds, and a T4 cut. The Juniors had 16 people and a T4 surprisingly, because that never happens. Pairings are up eventually and I am against...
(hehe suspense, I was playing Darkrai/Tornadus EX/Bouffalant DRX/Mewtwo)

Round 1: Casey with Serperior/Tangrowth/Terrakion

Well apparently this deck has a "good" Blastoise/Keldeo matchup. Idrc, but I just sweep with Tornadus EX and Darkrai EX.

1-0

Blah beat Aaron Zheng, and it was a bad matchup. Nice. Justin, Emmet, Zach, Jeremy, and Cake 101 were all 1-0.
Oh yeah and Robby chickened out, went to New Holland and placed second with Klingklang.
We also found out there was a Quad Sigilyph in our division. Thank god it lost (actually it did bad overall)

Round 2: Cake 101 with Blastoise/Keldeo

Tornadus rips through squirtles. That is all. I just KO two squirtles, preventing a Blastoise from getting into play, then KO a Mewtwo and Keldeo. My one last minute Skyla FA that I put in helped a lot to get a Mewtwo KO. He didn't get out 2 Squirtle at a time, so I just killed them constantly.

2-0

Justin had beaten the Quad Sigilyph! He didn't even run non Ex attackers other than Sableye (He ran Darkrai/Mewtwo).
The Quad Sigilyph decked out.

Round 3: Joseph with Blastoise Keldeo

I don't really remember this much, but I ko a squirtle, a Mewtwo, and a Keldeo, and something else. Probly a squirtle or maybe another Keldeo EX

3-0

Afterwards, me, Cake, and Joe go to the pizza place to eat and such.

Round 4: Gary B with Darkrai/Terrakion/Hammers/Landorus EX

Bouffalant for the win. Tornadus also helped a lot. My SSUs prevented Kos, and stuff. Oh yeah and I drew Darks off prizes. My darks always seemed prized lol

4-0

Round 5: Jeremy/iis with Darkrai/Landorus EX/Mewtwo/Sigilyph

Yes he was 4-0 with a deck he made in the morning. AND IT ONLY RAN 2 Darkrai!!!
Whatever, I draw a bunch of great things at great times and it was close but I manage a win. Sigilyph was annoying, and his Max Potion was prizes, so I catcher Kod a Mewtwo ftw.

5-0

Emmet, justin, and Zach dropped early D:.

YEAH I'M X-0. Really happy, knowing I had a great shot at winning the entire thing and that I got Cp no matter what. So standings were:
1. RogueChomp/Arjun 5-0 Darkrai/Tornadus EX/Bouffalant/Mewtwo
2. iis/Jeremy 4-1 Darkrai/Landorus EX/Mewtwo/Sigilyph
3. Michael Marible 4-1 Rayeels
4. Gary B. 4-1 Darkrai/Landorus EX/Terrakion/Hammers

So I'm against Gary. Everybody's list and sleeves were fine and we started pretty quick.

T4: Gary B with Darkrai/Landorus EX/Terrakion/Hammers

G1: Bouffalant and Tornadus EX work wonders repeatedly, and I start off great. It was pretty close, but I Skyla for Catcher for the win.

G2: All I remember is after a 3 prize turn, I'm at 4 prizes and he's at 1. My Bouff KOs his Lando and I N him to one. He draw passes with a Darkrai. I do 120. He retreats for Terrakion, Eviolites the Terrakion, and passes. I Skyla for Catcher and gg.
It was a very fun T4. Gary and I have a lot of laughs, and so does out judge, Mr. Dr. Professor CJ Conti.

6-0
(7-0)

After losing the first match to Michael, Jeremy wins 2 and goes onto T2 against me.

G1: I draw pretty well, and though it was probably close, I get a something for the win (idk what XD). Sigilyph trolled me hard, but I think I just Kod 3 EXs.

G2: I burn 4 catchers, he kills my Bouff, I troll him with Darkrais and Aspertia, but in the end I can't get my Sableye back and he Mewtwos my Darkrai ftw.

G3: I take a VERY early KO on Sigilyph and Sableye(He started with Sigilpyh). He does a bunch of damage and knockouts with Hammerhead/Land Judgement, but I kill it with Bouff and N him and me to 2. I may have Nd him to one, or maybe he N'd me, idk. I draw, Catcher, N and topdeck super rod. I need an energy to win so I catcher his Darkrai with 100 damage on it, super rod three darks back, and N myself to 2. First card was the dark and gg.

7-0
(9-1)

So I end up in first, claiming 50 points, half a box, a cool trophy, and pencils. I get a Skyla, Gold Potion, Crystal Wall, FA White Kyurem EX, Celebi EX, Dusknoir, a bunch of cut cards, a RH Aspertia (Which I will put in my deck), and some other stuff.

After going 3-1 Blah scrubs 3-3. WHY BLAH WHY?!

So now I'm up to 80 points, Dark Void is no longer beating me, I passed Justin and Emmet, and I'm happy. It was a pretty tough tourney, I got pretty lucky against iis, but it's all part of the game. Plus, my BRs and Regionals sucked, so I need something. iis is up to 292, which is amazing. I also get another Lando EX and Terrakion reg for a Victini (Reflip) DV Rayquaza, and Raikou EX.
ELO RATING ESCALATES!!!
Oh yeah and cats...
and backwards trucks

Props:

Winning
Undefeated sorta
BOUFFALANT IS MVP
1 Skyla is win, alex informed me wrong lol
jeremy got 2nd and let me borrow his Tornadus EX Regular so thanks
Emmet dropped
so much more
friends
Aaron wants to train me and Jer to play VGC lol. Said the prizes rose to 750 for winning Regionals. Wow.
Cats
Trucks
Frillish too pro
Luck finally got to me
Justin beats Quad Sigilyph
Brendan won in Juniors

Slops:

No donks
justin and Blah lose
suckyish pulls

Rating at this point: 1769.55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cities 3

Randolph, New Jersey

Gonna make this quick. I beat Jimmy's Quad Spiritomb/Aerodactyl deck with KFV2. It's on a roll. Almost forget to register. FAIL. I also make a 6-1 comeback against Noah with Turbo Fighters against his Darkrai/Terrakion/Roserade. Thunder fangin them Keldeos ftw.
Same deck as Cities 2

Round 1: Lex with Landorus EX/Mewtwo/Garbodor

I get the prizes to 1-5 in my favor. Then he Ns me to one. I miss a crucial SSU flip and lose cause he gets what he needs. I wasted stuff early too. Curse my spontaneous playing downs of Sableyes XD

0-1

Round 2: Emmet with Colorless/Mewtwo/Eels

He Ns me out of a god hand and I miss more crucial flips. Bouff tansk through me. Literally my opening hand was broken. WHY EMMET WHY.

0-2

So I drop to screw everyone's resistance XD
Jarod drops too.
Actually in all 5 people drop the tourney lol. That's a third of it.
After R3, Zach drops again and we battle. I beat him G1, I dead draw G2, then FINALLY donk him G3. Then I beat his Ho-Oh deck.
So in the end, Justin wiffs T4 at 5th D:, Emmet goes 2-2, Robby goes 2-2, Jeremy goes onto T2 again, but loses to Orrin, putting Jeremy into the 300s and Orrin to 350 (He's on a killer 3 cities win streak, undefeated. Wow).
Kinda wanted to break 100 points but whatever.
Judging was hilarious.

Premier Rating: 1729.2
Cities 4
Brooklyn, New York

Justintam gives me, Emmet, Robby, and Jeremy a ride there and back, so kudos to his dad. I'm playing a deck I had made the night before and tested only 5 games with (3-0 vs. Blastoise Keldeo, 2-0 vs. Empoleon variants). I felt it had great matchups across the board. Jeremy and Robby make Jeremys deck on the ride there lol. You'll find out what that is later. Anyways, we meet a bunch of people, roster takes forever to get up, and yadda yada yadda. There were 15 Seniors, Top 2. Seriously. Actually I'm kind of happy the way it was. So here we go:
I'm playing Darkrai EX/Landorus EX/Tornadus EX/Terrakion/Mewtwo. Basically it provides a very strong early and late game, with attackers that are used in certain matchups.

Round 1 vs. Warren with Rayboar

Landorus EX and Darkrai too good.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Noah Brandi with Blastoise/Keldeo EX/Landorus EX

Tornadus EX MVP. IT pretty much took like 3 prizes, the others taken by Darkrai. I just catcher KO his toise for the last prize with Power Blast after 2 Darkrai snipes.

2-0

Round 3 vs. Emmet with Colorless/Mewtwo Eels

What goes around comes around.
Donked
He beats me in a fun game because Bouff DRX to strong.
I don't like donking people, but you play to win, not to give away a win.

3-0

Round 4 vs. Ishaan with Ho-Oh EX

I think I start Lando EX and start hammering damage into his field. Tornadus EX was great against the fighting types he used, and Darkrai helped. I Kod his keldeo fairly early, making it harder for him to switch out. I eventually Power Blast for the win on his Landorus EX.

4-0

I eat a sandwich for Lunch break.
T4 was this:
1. Me with Darkrai/Genies
2. Ishaan with Ho-oh EX
3. Michael Marible with Rayeels
4. iis/Jeremy with Darkrai/Sigilyph

So T2:

G1: I start Lando EX and hammer around. I KO his Keldeo with Darkrai, and I really forget this game. The last play he Ns me into a Dce ftw

G2: We both start Lando EX and hammer around. I have a really bad hand, so he doesn't N me, but I eventually draw my way into a Land Judgement and get into the game. He can't really return a KO and doesn't get a Ho-Oh in the discard. Next I KO his Mewtwo, then a Terrakion. I manage to get another Landorus EX into hammer heading (Maybe it was the same one...) and hit his Terrakion and benched Shaymin EX (I have one prize left). He Max Potions his active and passes. I catcher his Shaymin EX, Juniper, and DCE my benched Mewtwo with 3 energy to KO his Shaymin EX ftw.

5-0
(6-0)

So Ishaan is at 300 and something points and only gained 10 points. Better than none. I get another trophy and in my half a box I pull:
-Another Shiny Altaria
-Landorus EX Reg.
-Both Kyurem ace specs >.>
And I'm at 130 points. Season comeback here we come.
Justin goes 2-2, Robby goes 2-2, Emmet goes 2-2, and Justin buys 3 packs. I say he is going to pull a FA Skyla. Guess what he pulled. I do a bunch of trading and such. Brendan Zheng won Pack Wars. Aaron wiffed T8 in masters at 9th D:. And on the ride home we Prank text people and have fights over what songs we want to listen to.

Props:
Winning
Prizes
Lando EX
Nearly untested deck
last minute edits
Arjun decks
130 points
Speed Sigilyph
No Justin and Robby, you will not judge my T2 match
Judge runs away (Then comes back)
Passing Lex in CP

Slops:
Devon scoops against Quad Sigilyph in finals
Michael Skoran goes 6-0 with Quad Sigilyph in Masters
Pulls were only ok
Patrat died

Rating at this point: 1804.57
Cities 5
Howell, New Jersey

This time Emmet drives me and Justin there and Jeremy takes a ride with Curran and Robby. Takes like an hour. I play the White 2 I got for christmas and instantly regret starting with Oshawatt since I cant get past the 3rd gym. I spend time killing many sewer pokemon. And a Petilil nearly sweeped my team. Lol Robby plays the deck I had used last week and Curran guessed most of the cards in my list. I'm playing the same deck as last week, except I changed a RR for a Skyla. Idk why I just did. And I regret it. We see a lot of Virginia players there and many out of state players. There are 18 players, so 5 rounds, T4 cut in Seniors. Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, the event is at a bowling alley, I beat Emmet in two game with Ho-oh, I am playing Landorus EX/Tornadus EX/Terrakion/Darkrai/Mewtwo, etc etc etc etc etc etc ETC. Pairings are up and....

Round 1 vs. Robby with Mirror

Seriously. Mirror. Nobody else plays this deck other than me and Robby and we face first round. Well its pretty dumb, he doesn't get supporters, I do, and destroy him. Pretty dumb game. I got like 4 tails on Power Blast lol.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Tommy Brown with Darkrai/Mewtwo/Hammers/Bouffalant

So for the first lie 8 turns we both draw pass until I finally N and we get going. He beat me twice in Cities last year, and I was here for revenge. Not really but ya know.....whatever. So I KO 2 EXs a Bouff, then catcher KO a Sableye for the win.

2-0

So Lunch break is now. We wait half an hour for our food. It was painful lol I just had a cheeseburger.

Round 3 vs. Aaron Clarke with Blastoise/Keldeo

He gets T2 Blastoise so yeah. After I hit his Keldeo EX with 3 energy, he hits an SSU heads. Then, I hit it again. Another SSU heads. I kill it eventually and then kill another Keldeo and N him to 2 (we are both at 2). Im confident I can sweep him now. Off the N he draws a Cheren and draws 3 waters and a Catcher to KO my benched damaged Mewtwo. Seriously. Off 6 cards. wow.

2-1

Round 4 vs. Lex with Ho-Oh EX

Darkrai, Tornadus, and Mewtwo really helped here. I was able to KO a Ho-Oh and Tornadus early. Then I remeber him Ning me to 2. He has a Tornadus EX with 120 on the bench. I have a Terrakion. Off the N I draw Catcher, Energy, and topdeck an unnecessary Juniper lol. Catcher Retaliate for the win.

3-1

Round 5 vs. Jeremy with Speed Sigilyph

He DESTROYS ME but scoops because he has 360 something points and getting points at Cities doesn't matter to him anymore because if he cuts at States he has the invite. Major thanks dude.

4-1

So I went 4-1, Jeremy went 3-2 and got 5th, Emmet went 2-3, Justin went 2-3, and Robby went 3-2. I go into T4 as 2nd seed (Not first seed for once D: lol)

T4 vs. Zach with Darkrai/Terrakion/Landorus EX/Roserade

G1: I REALLY thought I had this. I lead him 6-1 I had 1 prize left he had 6. Then he Nd me. I hate N. Eventually at the least moment I topdeck a RR and get a Skyla. The one I had put in the night before. Since I had wasted my Energy Search earlier, I lost. I can't believe I screwed up that much, I guess I was tired and that N was crappy. The energy would have given me the win :/.

G2: I take another 4 prizes to his 2, but my deck loses steam after another dumb N and draws. He got a lot of what he had wanted too, but his deck was more consistent and I messed up lol. Plus, he hadn't done well at any cities and he's a good player so it was fine.

4-2

So Zach went on to T2 and lost to Aaron in T2. I try to make Justin a new deck because clearly, Arjun-decks are better for him lol. I gave my packs to Jeremy and he pulled a White-Kyurem EX, a Celebi EX, and a Computer Search. I already have 1 FA WK, 1 Celebi EX, and 2 Com Search so it didn't matter. I also won pack wars lol. On the way home we get McNuggets and I'm tired lol.

Props:

30 more points
Done with Cities until January (for me at least)
Arjun-decks
Mewtwos can do too much damage
Withdraw Wartortle
Durant conquers Emolga and Trubbish
Probably a lot more.
Jeremy scooping to me

Slops:

Messing up in T4
Long food wait
3rd Gym
Tired
Blastoise Keldeo won

Rating at this point:

Cities 6
Burlington, NJ
I'll make my reports really short from now on cause I'm lazy. So i beat the 3rd gym finally cause magnemite is a boss.
So I want to play Landorus Darkrai Terrakion hammers but then in fear of Keldeo I change to Tornadus Darkrai Bouffalant hammers. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Doesn't really matter to me cause I had nothing else to do today and needed to t2 to get any points at all lol.

R1 vs robby with ray eels L 0-1
R2 vs gardevoir mew two L (donked) 0-2
I start lone Tornadus ex to his mewtwo. I go second. He attaches, level balls for a ralts, great balls for a gardevoir, and pass. My hand is: 2 scrapper 1 Bianca 3 dark and a dark patch he mulliganed once. I top deck a dark. I attach and pass. He candies into Gardy and attaches Cilans and hits for 100. I draw another dark patch. Wtf
R3 bye W 1-2
R4 vs Terrakion Tornadus mewtwo eels W 2-2
R5 vs emmet with Tornadus eels
Highlight was him forgetting to dynamotor to mewtwo after killing his whole hand. Then he top decks a dce to kil my mewtwo after I killed his after he did 160 to mine.

Props:
Garchomp so good
10/12 thunder wave flips I'm t2.
Empoleon kid
Arjun "won worlds"
Orrin won 5 cities. Why.
Shaymin ex
Chicken

Slops
Robby "won"
Empoleon kid
Robby drool
Temple run glitch
Failing so bad cuz of meta choice

Rating at this point:
Cities 7
Nanuet, New York

I wake up right when Justin comes to pick us up. Fun. So I get ready a waffle and go to get Robby. Justin is a horrible DJ. We get a tropical beach from Jeremy's house then gogogo. I'm playing dark genies. I let blah borrow Jeremy's tropical beach and I borrow a Tornadus ex from him. We play a couple games too. Only t2 cut....

Round 1 vs. Robby 1-0 Blastoise Keldeo
Round 2 vs. Michael Marible 2-0 Darkrai Mewtwo Roserade Landorus
He thinks I have nothing so he attaches 3 energy to a mewtwo but I mewtwo switch dce ko lol. I didn't draw a supporter the entire game until I had drawn 4 prizes, but by then I didn't even need it.
Round 3 vs. Gary 2-1 Darkrai Landorus Terrakion Hammers
I misplayed. Meh.
Round 4 vs. Noah Brandi 3-1 Sigilyph Mewtwo Terrakion

So I get 3rd. Yay no points. Some guy goes on to beat Gary in t2. He went 5-0 overall with Tornadus ex/mewtwo/Raikou/eels/sky arrow. Not even aspertia. I pull a gol potion and trade stuff for sleeves.

Props:
3rd
Garchomp
White Castle
Blah made cut
Gummy bears
Robby had 83.33% resistance lolololololol
My deck for being awesome

Slops:
3rd 3rd
Pulls
Forgot to give the Tornadus ex back to blah
Street
Oversleeping
Vending machine

Rating at this point: 1781.99
Winter Regionals

Friggin six hour drive. Had no homework and off on Monday, so it was ok. We brought Emmet with us, and trust me, surviving in a car for 6 hours with him was difficult. We tried to find out what he was playing, which ended up as Hammertime, and I beat him 3 games in air hockey when we stopped at McDonalds and 5 times in arm wrestling. When we got there, it was like 11 and we see Robby/Daddy and iis/Jeremy there and Emmet and I tested 2 games, I won one and he lucksacked one. I'm playing Aspertia/Eels, a great deck for the VA meta. At the last minute, I put in a Max Potion and cut a Mewtwo.
Did I mention I played Zekrom EX? Oh yeah.

Next day, we get breakfast, clean our room expecting not to stay another day, and I meet up with all my various friends from PokeBeach or just people that I had met before, mostly the New Jersey people. I hand in my list and registration form and beat Zach in a fun game with him using Darkrai/Landorus EX/Terrakion/Roserade and me using Darkrai/Registeel/Blissey/Mewtwo. I won like a boss.
So pairings take like 2 hours to get up. Not a very well run tournament IMO.

Round 1 vs. Rayeels
Horrible Matchup yay. So he starts, gets a celestial roar off and clearly has a bad hand. He gets a DCE and a Lightning off the roar. I have a Zekrom active. I level ball for a Tynamo, find out 2 and a eel are prized, DCE, outrage for 20. He celestial roars into 3 Lightnings (or 2 doesn't matter, I think 3 though). I drop an Eel, Motor to a Mewtwo, attach to it, bring it active and KO his Rayquaza EX with 6 or 7 energies on it. Then I sweep him lol.
1-0

Round 2 vs. Ben Alexander with Blastoise Keldeo
I forgot a lot, but I've played against him before in other tournaments. His last Blastoise is Prized so he loses cause he discards one and I kill the other. Oh yeah, and Max Potion saves me :D.

2-0

Lunch break: It takes forever to get a cheeseburger.

Round 3 vs. Blastoise Keldeo
Lucksacks are lucky. So, Ben finds a card of mine and a judge gives it to me before the round starts. I have to reset up. My hand was a god start. I had Turn 1 Blow Through a Catcher and supporter. So then I draw a not as good hand.

2-1

Round 4 vs. Isaac King with Blastoise Keldeo
I almost deck, thank god I didn't. So, he forgets about Aspertia and loses cause he wastes all his energies. Then, I catcher KO his Blastoise with Zekrom EX and kill his last Keldeo with it. Mwahahahaha.

3-1

Round 5 vs. Ho-Oh EX
He gets so dang unlucky. That is all.

4-1

Round 6 vs. Klingklang
I get the T1 Blow Through and kill klinks. He doesn't start getting energies til turn 3, while I don't have a supporter, just a Zekrom and a Tornadus EX in play. I KO another Klink and his Black Kyurem EX. Then I finally get set up :D. 2 of his Max Potions are prized and 2 he discarded. So eventually after like 4 Junipers 4 turns in a row I get a Catcher to KO his Darkrai (that I damaged with a Mewtwo). Highlight was he Night Speared then Gear Grinded my Mewtwo for the KO. *facepalms everywhere*

5-1

Round 7 vs. Michael Marible with rayeels
He gets set up. My deck can't handle it.

5-2

I get in to top cut at 13th seed (how lucky 13). A lot of other people do, including Zach (went 5-0 then lost 2 lol), Glace, cf11 (from Canada), iis, emmet, not robby, tommy, michael, Henry google-Clunis, Orrin, Jonathan, Alex S., etc etc etc etc. One of my friends was 5-0 in masters with sigilyph then lost 4 rounds. lol wow.

T16 vs. Henry google-Clunis

Game 1: I start sweeping with Tornadus EX, kill 2 Squirtles and eventually a Keldeo EX. When I N him to one, I draw into a Juniper (yeah luck sacky) and he draws into an Ultra Ball. I damage a Mewtwo. He topdecks his last catcher ftw. wtf. So dumb. I would have won. Oh yeah, he also catcher'd my Mewtwo with 2 energy earlier and Juniperd and got lile 5 energy in order to retreat and KO it. Seriously. Seriously. Seriously.

Game 2: I have a horrible start of course and all I know is he one shots my Tornadus EX with Mewtwo and I N myself to 4, needing ANY energy to be in the game. Of course I wiff. Everything goes wrong in every way and all in all it was horrible. Still got down to 2 prizes, but bleh.

So I get 40 points I think ,better than none and I get half a box, which I could care less about. I open 8 of the packs and get some amazing pulls: 1 FA Landorus EX, a Keldeo EX finally, a Gold Potion yay a 3rd one, a RH meloetta, and a skyla. I'll trade the rest in for Plasma Storm packs. Emmet, Orrin, Zach, and Glace all lost in T16, but Jeremy claimed his invite and so did Orrin. Ishaan beat Jeremy in T8, which gave him the invite too. Yay less competition for me :3
Nolan stole my pack code, so I had to chase him around to get it back.All for one pack code.
We stay another night at a different hotel. Emmet gets crap in his prize packs. We leave the next day and play a soccer game on my I pad for most of the ride.

Props:
T16
Prize packs
my dad for bringing us
Charlie for the sleeves
Blah because I ran his FA Tornadus in my deck.
Zach not beating me in points. Yes I am a cruel soul.
Sigilyphs with like 8 energies.
KOin them Ray EXs with a 2 energy Mewtwo.
Jonathan Croxton made cut with Garbodor/Cobalion. What a troll.
I need to be reminded of more...
cf11 is totally TDL
MiniTron got second in Juniors
Glace got a T1 Night Spear.

Slops:
Crappy T16
long ride
guess not that many.....yet....
MiniTron got second in Juniors

Rating at this point- 1784.87
Time Warp tourney:

DarkGenies
R1: Darkrai/Hydreigon 1-0
R2: Zach with Darkrai/Landorus EX/Roserade/Terrakion 2-0
R3: Charlie with Darkrai/Sigilyph/Hammers 3-0

1st :3

Hurricane Sandy Fundraisers:

Day 1:
Big Basics
R1: Emmet with Darkrai/Lasers 1-0
R2: iis with *sigh* Empoleon/Accelgor (missed the donk D: silly DCE!) 1-1
R3: Blaztoyz with Darkrai/Lasers 2-1

Got 5th and wiffed prizes. fml

Day 2:
Big Basics
Round 1: Lex with PlasmaKlang 1-0
Round 2: Kiran with Blastoise/Keldeo Box? 2-0
Round 3: Emmet with Darkrai/Lasers (silly Ns) 2-1

4th place. Cruddy resistance is cruddy. Got prizes though :3

Props:
My deck
T4 worlds
Lex sucks with getting Klinks out
Crobat/Sigilyph beats Landorus/Mewtwo/Lugia
always positive
Lucksacking against Robby

Slops:
5th
Missed donk
no raffle prizes
N
Connecticut States!

So at 6 and get picked up a 7: 30 by Blaztoyz and his dad. We get to the place around 9:30 (leave it to Rob to shave 30 minutes off the ride). Gino steals a Pull Out Durant from me for his friend. I see a lot of Rayeels, and with me playing Darkrai/Landorus EX/Lasers, I feel confident I can win. I hang out with some friends from NY and wow, there was a lot more competition then I thought. Yay for being wrong. 27 Seniors, T4, 5 rounds

Round 1 vs. Gary with RayEels

He takes a strong lead against me, and the prizes are set 2 to 5 in his favor. I get to kill an Emolga nad 2 Eels, then he Ns himself into 2 Emolgas. I get a Catcher and Laser to KO his damaged Ray EX for the win.
1-0

Round 2 vs Blastoise Keldeo

She draws absolutely nothing. So I cream her. I do get a T2 Darkrai and that would have set me far ahead even if she set up.

2-0

Round 3 vs. Collin G. with Landorus EX/Garbodor/Mewtwo

He gets a T1 KO on my Sableye with a Mewtwo DCE Laser. I take a deck search. I look. I look. and I see that 4 lasers are prized. YAAAAAAY. So I start Hammer Heading, knowing that I would need to use low energy attacker to win this because I don't have free retreat. I don't remember much, but I KO a Lando EX with a Darkrai EX and he forgets to EXP share to his Garbodor, so I catcher laser it and Hammer head it for the game. GG dude.I had 2 catchers prized as well >.>

3-0

Round 4 vs. Jason with Garchomp/Landorus EX/Altaria

No I wasn't paired down. This was the real deal. He had beaten 2 of my NY Rayeels playin friends and a Big Basics. I was REALLY surprised he got this far. So the game isn't much. I get a Darkrai out T3, but he goes first and sets up 3 Altarias and a garchomp by T3. After that, I couldn't get anything going and lost.

3-1

Round 5 vs. Darien with Darkrai/Bicycle/Lasers

I start Keldeo EX. Already off to a wonderful start. I do an Ultra Ball and have a hand that is set for a T2 Night Spear. Until I search my deck. And notice that all three of my Darkrais are prized. So with that, I couldn't even retreat my Keldeo. I had to waste lasers to try to get prizes, and he poison KOd my Keldeo EX. My first prize wasn't a Darkrai. My second wasn't either.

Eventually we both get down to 1 prize. I attack with a Darkrai, but he drew his last laser of his prizes to win. I hate laser.

3-2

So there I am scrubbing out. I got 8th. Garchomp Altaria went 5-0 >.> MY Props and slops detail the rest of the event. I pulled a BK EX and a WK EX and a escape rope, HTL, and Bicycle in my 8 prize packs. Garchomp lost in T4.

Props:
Sleep Bobbin
Car ride
minutes shaving
Both Weidemanns get Second in their respective divisions.
pokedads
Garchomp Altaria Landorus
Gino
Penny
Started off 3-0
Random People
Rob for driving me
Psychotic Darien
Got a Scrafty Mat
Got a cool Giratina Deck box for a Cresselia EX
Candy of the Day: Smarties
Harlem Shake/Thrift Shop remix
900 + CP( Ian Robb you overachiever)

Slops:
Gino stole my durant
scrubbin
Prized 4 HTLs and 2 Catcher
3 Darkrais prized when I need them
Round 5 in general
Garchomp Altaria Lando
Emmet got T2 in PA
My invite just flew out the window
Robby singing girl on fire
Lex making me test with him after he copied my deck
htl existing
Clarke gets 5th
So here we are week 2 of states. I had to do well. HAD TO. If I didn't any chance of realistically getting the world's invite would perish. So yeah....no pressure. I decide to play Big Basics/Garbodor. It's only bad matchup is well Big Basics. I could only fit 3 lasers and a virbank in it, but I think that worked out fine. My dad brings me, Bryan, and Emmet there at around 9, and we see a bunch of NJ players, Blah, and some NY players. I feel confident in my deck, but after I register and get a deck check, I notice a crap ton of Big Basics. Bad meta call is bad. I have some practice games against Blah, lose like all of them lol, and watch as Blah freaks out on which supporter line to play lol. I just told him to play what he was comfortable with (I also told him not to play Darkrai Lasers. He didn't listen. So we have a whopping 23 people (gah), 5 rounds, and top 4. One of Robby/Daddy's friends from school was interested in playing so Robby brought him and let him borrow a Blastoise/Keldeo deck.

Round 1 vs. Daddy/Robby Weidemann with Blastoise/Keldeo EX/Black Kyurem EX

Wow. Just wow. He didn't listen to Gino and didn't put in Scrapper so I 6-0 him. Or 5-0 him. Doesn't really matter. The whole match was literally me making sure the poison KOs went into my turn on his Blastoise.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Emmet with Big Basics

Wow. Just wow again. So I am able to get out attackers and counter his when necessary. I get pretty lucky this game, I admit.

2-0

Round 3 vs. Zach with Big Basics

Eventually he benches me by knocking out my Lando EX and Bouff.

2-1

Round 4 vs. John Chimento with (hey look at that) Big Basics

Pretty much exactly like round 2. I get a stronger set up attacker wise and Mewtwo is boss.

3-1

Round 5 vs. Vincent with Big Basics/Garbodor

I bench his lone Tornadus EX T3. Sorry man.

4-1

I get into top cut at 1st seed (my resistance was 64%). I kinda feel bad for Michael cause he wiffed T4. Anyways T4 was (in order of placement) me, zach, Jeremy (iis), and Robby. I was against Robby (He got his invite so congrats to him)

T4 vs Robby Weidemann with Blastoise/Keldeo/Black Kyurem EX
G1: I destroy him
G2: I don't get set up and he destroys me
G3: I 6-0 him.

5-1
Jeremy lost to Zach, so unfortunately I had to face him.

T2 vs. Zach Abbas with Big Basics
G1: I don't draw supporters until it is too late and can't get attacker out. I almost make a comeback by getting a Bouff to die of poison going into my turn and using Garbage collection to get back stuff. I take another 2 prizes with Mewtwo, but can't get a laser after that, so gg dude.
G2: I really cannot remember this...
G3: He starts Bouff, which I get a T1 Hammer head on. He almost doesn't get out anohter basic, but he does. I kill the Bouff and go aggro Landorus EXs to take as many prizes as possible. Eventually the situation bubbles down to this. I catcher KO a Landorus EX with a Bouff which puts me down to 2 prizes. He kills my bouff with a Mewtwo and Ns me to 2 and him to 3. I draw 2 trubbish and a colress. I promote my Landorus EX with 4 energy (DCE FF), drop both Trubbish, and Colress for 6. I draw into the Fighting to win with Mewtwo off the 5th card. GG dude, I had no idea I would win.

So after that, I'm really happy. I made up for last week (sorta), got 100 points, and am back in the race for the invite. I'm only beating Zach by 5 points (He has 295). I open my prize box and get a FA Colress, Zapdos EX, WK EX, Victini EX, 3 Lasers, 3 Ether, a PlasmaKlang, a Scramble Switch, and a Dowsing Machine. Well, not to mention $500 and a bye at Nats. SO now I'm riding on T4 at NJ States to hopefully get the invite at MA Regs or Battle Roads, or even Nats. Wow. just wow

Props:
There are no legit games in pokemon
pulls were decent
Tappen
Winning
Robby gets invite
Quick Pizza
My dad/parents/mom lol for bringing both ways
Bryan with PlasmaKlang
First one in the UN to win States
Using Garbodor against the same person twice
horrible meta call
wasn't unlucky
what are the/winning against the "Blah"dds?

Slops:
Michael x2 wiffing
minitron not doing well
Blah wiffing
this format
All the vending machine suck

Rating: 1855.26
New Jersey States

Gah I wrote a long report then my internet crashed. Guess I'll write it again.

Today was probably the most important day of my Pokemon career. I had to top cut in order to be in invite range for Battle Roads/Nationals. If not, my chances would quickly wash away unless I did amazing at Nationals.
Emmet's mom brings Emmet and I to La Quinta Inn around registration time and we meet Blah. We play a couple of test games (Garbo vs. DarkLando) and I lose one cause I wiff a fighting and the other I get wrecked. I see a lot of friends there like Ishaan, Tommy, Orrin, jeremy, Robby, Time Warp people, NY people, Masters etc. There were 43 seniors (or something in the 40s, maybe 41). I convinced Blah to play Scramble Switch over CS in garbodor. I'm playing Garbodor today. Robby is amazing at half deck battles. It takes a long time for the pairings to go up.

Round 1 vs. Jeremy with Empoleon Accelgor

-________- well, long story short, he scoops to me. He "decks out" and lol I scramble switch into a Garbodor to get 4 energy on it lol. Thanks man.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Theme. deck

-_______-

2-0

Round 3 vs. Ishaan J. with Garbodor

Well, I T1 Colress for 1. Then I have to Garbage Collection for the Colress. It doesn't get much better from there on.

2-1

Round 4 vs. PlasmaKlang

He gets set up, but has no attackers, so I get out Garbo, use Bouff to get his energies out of play, and catcher snipe around his Keldeo EX. 6-0 Victory lol

3-1

Round 5 vs. Vincent S. with Big basics

I almost win, in fact I would have, had he not flipped heads on the last laser (and all the others), and I flipped tails (on all the others).

3-2

Round 6 vs. Jared Morales (Crystal Eye Monster)

So I kill his Darkrai, he brings up Lunatone with Escape Rope, Scramble Switch into a Bouff, Max Potion my Tornadus EX with 150 on it, and he scoops. Not because I needed the points, because he couldn't win.

4-2

So everyone's records are as follows: Tommy (5-1), Blah (5-2), Robby (5-1), Emmet (5-1), Zach (0-2 drop), Jeremy (4-2), Ishaan (5-1), Orrin (3-3), Nolan (4-2), Sam (3-3), Cake 101 (Eli 4-2), Michael (5-1). I'm really scared that I won't make cut now. The standings are:
(all Garbos are Landorus/Mewtwo/Tornadus)
1. Ishaan J. Garbodor
2. Robby. Blastoise
3. Tommy Blastoise
4. Michael RayEels
5. Emmet Garbodor
6. Vincent S. Big Basics
7. Nolan W. Garbodor
8. ARJUN YEAAAAAAAH Garbodor

YEAAAH I got T8, my 50 points, and I'm still in the race to Worlds. Blah gets T16 and so does Robby's Dad.

T8 vs. Ishaan J.
G1. Dead Draw
G2 Dead Draw
Horrible games. I drew absolutely nothing and everytime I Nd him into better hands.
So results are:

Robby > Nolan
Vincent > Tommy
Emmet > Michael

Robby > Vincent
Emmet < Ishaan

Ishaan > Robby

So Ishaan has 3 states wins this year (is that a record?) and $2000. Not right man. Give someone else a chance. I give 6 of my 9 packs to Jeremy, who pulls a FA Lugia, Zapdos EX, RH Bike, RH Escape Rope, HTL, and probably something else good. He gives me the Zapdos EX though (woohoo). I finally get dice lol. I won another mat and traded it to Cake 101 for 2 Blastoise, a Keldeo EX, and a RH HTL. Blah lost in T16 and Robby's dad beat Jimmy O Brien but lost to Frank Diaz in T8. I think I can get my invite because Zach is almost maxed out on Battle Roads and Robby and Jeremy aren't trying at BRs.
Emmet's mom brought us home and we got Burgers on the way back. It was like 11:00.

Props:
NOOOOO legit games in Pokemon
T8
50 points
dice
Robby got T2
140 points for team UN
Jeremy for scooping
Emmet's mom for bringing both ways
Blah T16
Michael finally didn't wiff
8th seed

Slops:
T8 sucked
Ishaan win
Robby T2
Long tourney

I probably forgot some.

Rating at this point: 1840.87
Massachusetts Regionals

Day 0:

I get back from Washington D.C. at 5:30 P.M. and get all the information I need for MA. I got an awesome burger, and resleeved my bad sleeves. I also facetimed some games against Emmet. I decided to play Garbodor because I am really comfortable with it and it has great matchups. So i go to bed at like 10:30 anxious for tomorrow.

Day 1:

We wake up at 4 a.m. >.>. We drove to pick up Emmet and got some Dunkin Donuts. Finally, we were off on our 4 hour drive. I decide to change one card in my deck (as usual) and that was a Landorus EX for a Tornadus EX because I doubted the amount of Eels and Tornadus is amazing in every matchup. I get there, we hang out with Glace, who beats me with Klingklang Mewtwo (I made it 1st, go away), and Blah, and ALL my other friends. Cause I'm that popular, you know? I found out Orrin came with a troll deck (why maan why). I almost beat Blah in a game (yeah I was :p) but pairings went up before I could beat him. So 67 people, T16.

Round 1 vs. Robby W. Blastoise Keldeo

WOOOOOOOOW. OF all the 66 people I could go against, I'm against a fellow U.N and friend. I set up fast and even though it gets close, he only ran 1 scrapper, 1 dowsing. So I kill his Keldeo with 160 with a laser.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Ashir K. Mirror

Dat Canadian. All I have to say is Mewtwo war :/

1-1

Glace got donked by Machamp the champ and I laughed soooooooo hard because I'm cruel and karma.

Round 3 vs. Chris Kelly Darkrai Lasers

I take a huge lead, and almost get benched, but I don't thank god.

2-1

Jeremy is 3-0 w/ Empoleon Accelgor :eek:

Round 4 vs. Blastoise/Keldeo

Another Canadian. I never hit a search card or Trubbish, so bleh. However, I get 5 prizes and flip heads on laser to sleep his last keldeo. Then he hits heads and gg.

2-2

Round 5 vs. Million B. Blastoise/Keldeo

He played lasers and Crystal Wall >.>. I still 6-0 him w/o Garbodor.

3-2

Round 6 vs. Lucas S. Scolipede/Toxicroak

I don't even know.

4-2

Round 7 vs. Jack McDonald PlasmaKlang

Instead of Scrappers he ran EtherDex. I can't remember much, but he forgot about Giant Cape, so trololol. I beat him by 6-3. Felt kind of bad.

5-2

Woooooo got into cut at 13th seed. We got a cool medal thingy and I was told to come back tomorrow at 8:45 for T16. I was against Michael Catron. Standings before cut were:

1. Jarod Morales 7-0 Pangea
2. Henry Chao 6-1 Keldeo/EtherDex/Bouff/Tornadus
3. Anik B. 6-1 Big Basics
4. Michael C. 6-1 Big Basics
5. Elliot S. 5-2 PlasmaKlang
6. Aaron C. 5-2 Darkrai/Lasers
7. Jeremy G. 5-2 Empoleon/Accelgor
8. Ashir Khan 5-2 Garbodor
9. Awais Khan 5-2 Mewtwo/Laser/Bouff/Eels
10. Lex 5-2 Big Basics
11.Orrin 5-2 Defensive Darkrai Lasers
12. Michael D. 5-2 PlasmaKlang?
13. Me Arjun 5-2 Garbo
14. Nadia Blastoise/Keldeo
15. Alex H. (glace) 5-2 Garbo
16. Noah L. Blastoise/Keldeo

Me, Emmet, Jeremy, Robby, Alex H., and Michael C all went to test in Rob's room lol. It was hilarious. Sonic and Christmas tree loool.

Day 2:

Wake up at 7:20, got breakfast, and headed out. MY bracket was nice, as long as I got past Michael C.

T16 vs. Michael C. Big Basics

G1 He dead draws, I win handily
G2 He donks me
G3 I almost get benched, thank god I didn't. It all bubbled down to a laser flip. I got heads, he got tails, and that was that. Sorry man,
6-2

Glace > Henry
Noah > Jarod
Nadia > Anik
Michael D. < Elliot
Orrin > Aaron
Lex > Jeremy
Ashir > Awais

Got my invite :D. But now.....I wanted dem Byes.

T8 vs. Elliot S. PlasmaKlang

G1 I get a quick Garbodor. He wastes his switches and I catcher his PlasmaKlang out and deck him out with Garbage Collection Trubbish because I know if I go to time, I will win.
G2 I sweep his horrible board position.
7-2

Lex > Glace
Orrin > Nadia
Awais > Noah

T4 vs Awais K. Mewtwo/Laser/Bouff/Eels

G1: He ran 2 scrapper. I get a very strong lead, but his Bouff overpowers me after my Garbodor dies. GG man

G2: I never draw anything that I want. He takes 3 prizes before I take 1 and I'm thinking man I'm done. I looked through his discard and saw 4 DCE on there and the board, and 3 switch (no lightning). I catcher his Eel and N. Then, I garbage collection for Max Potion for my Tornadus EX.. He attaches, and I catcher the other Eel. More Garbage collection. Repeat a 3rd time to his 3rd Eel. This time, no energy. I start planning a comeback, but notice that he's close to decking. So, I get a Garbo with a tool, so no Dynamotors (Scrappers gone). I start collectioning a lot. I kill an Eel with Hammer head snipe, but he eventually retreats into Bouff and does 120. I scramble switch back into Trubbish (gets 4 energy lol) and Max Potion. Then I catcher the Eel back up. He decks out eventually, and I'm like, how did I do that.

G3: Time is called going into this and I'm really happy. He starts Tynamo to my Lando and gets a Mewtwo DCE + N. I draw into DCE he gets switch, so X ball for 40. Like the lucksack I've become, I topdeck Juniper. I catcher laser pass. He retreats with his top deck and hits for 40. I get another Lando out, switch to it, and catcher laser the tynamo again. This time I flip heads. He flips tails and Ns me back to one. He didn't hit switch so GG man.

8-2

Wow that was intense.
Orrin > Lex

Orrin you troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XgtR3LXix4

Here it is.

8-3

So I got second and am very happy. We go eat Red Robin and leave for 4 hours. I text my friends about Masters T4 and he says that Nathanael K lost to Dylan LeFavour. I was like WHOAAAA. I watched my match online, it was pretty cool.
Then I got home, was tired, and had to do homework :/.

Props:
T2
Invite
Byes
Garbodor
Trubbish
EmpoleonAccelgor
Lex doing well
Glace getting donked TWICE
Decked 2 people out
Blah T2
Zach B. T2
Moneeeeey
Top Cut testing
Orrin won his last Regs as a senior
Mike Diaz T4
Glace T8
Dylan LF
Tea
Bracket
Fan club
Streamed
Bouncy Balls
Silly Juniors
Sidney too good
Quad Combee/Quad Mewtwo/Pangea
Jarod 7-0
Last minute change
scramble switch
all my frieeeends
A LOT MORE. I MEAN A LOT.
Whynaut?
Meta calls
smooth tourney
Robby continues to suck at Regionals
Jeremy's 2 Tornadus EX
Steal Blah's stuff
Christmas Tree/Sonic
Hat Practice
"I think my list is better than Henry's"
Aaron Z. 1st VGC
Brendan Z. 2nd VGC
Zach T8 VGC

Slops:
Car Ride
tired
Emmet
Live and die by the laser
Zach 3-3 drop
Jeremy's T16
Glace's T8
Too many coin flips
Pink

Rating: 1861.66 y u no be higher (I think it is higher)
Brooklyn, NY
5 seniors, so wow, I suck
Garbodor/Landorus EX/Cobalion EX
Round 1: Plasma Win 1-0
Round 2: Emmet with Darkrai/Lasers I died by the laser 1-1
Round 3: Noah B. Darkrai/Landorus/Absol I lived by the laser lol 2-1

Got third
+0 CP because of no kicker
At least I finally placed at a Battle Roads
I can win states
I can T2 regionals
I can win 2 cities
But Battle Roads? Forget about it!

Props:
Quad Snorlax
Darkrai DESTROYS jumpluff
Soda spills
quiet rides
Emmet's Parents
Almost make a 5-0 comeback in a fun game

Slops:
3/5
Forget to get back the cards I let people borrow (Aaron = Energies, costa = 4 Snorlax LOL)
emmet broke my undefeated streak with Garbodor
Pack Pulls
Laser

Cedar Grove, NJ

18 seniors, 5 rounds
Garbodor/Landorus EX/Mewtwo EX
Round 1: Plasma Box 1-0
Round 2: Elliot S. Durant NV/Sableye/Cobalion EX (it actually beats plasma consistently. legit) 2-0
Round 3: Raticate/Darkrai/Lasers/Sableye 3-0
Round 4: Charley L. Darkrai/Hydreigon/Giratina. I don't know how, but I managed to lose. I think I misplayed once, but whatever. He did play a scrapper though so #excuse 3-1
Round 5: Emmet Darkrai/Lasers 4-1

Top 4:
1. Charley L. Darkrai/Hydreigon
2. Michael M. Darkrai/Absol/Lasers
3. Arjun K. Garbodor/Landorus EX/Mewtwo EX
4. Elliot S. Durant/Sableye

Packs sucked lol.
Props:
third
good deck
very fun tourney
Being awesome lol
+10 CP :p

Slops:
Losing to Darkai/Hydreigon
Pack pulls
third (I feel I should have gotten first, but oh well, I suck)
the nuts
having to face Emmet last round

Scotch Plains, NJ
10 people
Deck: "The Purge" (can't say contents)

Round 1: Kiran M. Blastoise/Keldeo/BK EX 1-0
Round 2: Charlie L. Darkrai/Hydreigon 2-0
Round 3: Emmet W. Blastoise/Keldeo 3-0 Got SOOOOO lucky
Round 4: Elliot S. Plasmaklang 4-0

1st place
+15 CP

pulled a Deoxys EX

Props:
I finally won
revenge on Charlie
Deck
Deoxys
Anthony S. won

Slops:
lasers
waiting
Garbodor faiiiiiillll

Season Wrap-Up:

Season Record- 83-40
525 CP
1898.57 Rating
Favorite Deck: Garbodor
1 Battle Roads win, 2 T4s #sopro
2 Cities wins, 3 T4s
1 States win, 2 T8s
1 Regionals T2, 1 T16
T32 Nationals and T32 Worlds
CP: 3rd in NJ, 30th in Country, 88th Global
Rating: 2nd in NJ, 41st in County, 46th Global

59 Play Points

Did a lot better than last year, can't wait for next season!

RE: The Luckiest Senior in the World's Tournament Season thread

You know byes are good right?

And no offense, but maybe you dead draw because of your list?

Glace said:

Funny, cause I never dead draw in testing. My lists always run 10+ supporters.

Byes are bad and good.
Bad: Doesn't count as anything
Good: Doesn't count as a bad record
So if I have ok resistance and a bye, I will probably wiff.

Actually byes are 100% resistance.

Glace said:
Actually byes are 100% resistance.

If that was true, I would have made it into top 4 at Nanuet. However I didn't and lost on 2% resistance.

But it is true...

R1: Bye D:
R2: Jarod Morales w/ Darkrai/Hydreigon Win
R3: Justin Tam w/ My Garchomp/Alaria list (dead draw) Loss
R4: Michael Marible(?) w/ Rayeels Win

You have a:

1x 100%, 1x 75%, 1x 50%.

how did jared do?

Glace said:
But it is true...

I'm pretty sure that's only how it works at Nationals when you get Byes for States and Regs. You deserve the 100% at Nats if you do well at those tourneys. However, if you get a bye without doing anything, why would they benefit you in 2 ways, giving you amazing resistance and a free win?

Glace said:
But it is true...

R1: Bye D:
R2: Jarod Morales w/ Darkrai/Hydreigon Win
R3: Justin Tam w/ My Garchomp/Alaria list (dead draw) Loss
R4: Michael Marible(?) w/ Rayeels Win

You have a:

1x 100%, 1x 75%, 1x 50%.

how did jared do?

1-3

Was your resistance 0.625 ?

Or 0.5625?

I dont remember XD. It was like 3-4 weeks ago XD

Me thinks your luck is trying to compete with my luck to see who can troll us harder. Somehow I think yours is winning.

Hell no you were not air hockey king :p

Glace said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! you just smoked him ;p

Yeah, byes are wins with 100% resistance. You may want to consider more draw supporters as well if you keep drawing dead.

my PTO said only byes won for nats at States and regs count as 100%, but regular ones do not.

You are lucky at whiffing and Byes and that is sad

RE: What A Regionals- RogueChomp's Report

I MADE THE SLOPS!!!!!!!

RE: What A Regionals- RogueChomp's Report

That's why you run 2 pokemon center. It annoys the crap out of darkrai

Back