• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Rogue, underrated Palkia-EX Water Box?

Cobrafilms

Aspiring Trainer
I've created this list and have been play testing it online, and it seems to be consistent and quite competitive. Here's my list, keeping in mind that I don't have access to every card I might want and this might not be the optimal 60 cards to play. Any suggestions? The only thing I've thought of is the addition of an extra Empoleon, or maybe add a Lapras-GX.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 3 Palkia-EX BKP 31
* 3 Piplup BKT 36
* 2 Prinplup BKT 37
* 2 Empoleon BKT 38
* 1 Shining Volcanion SLG 27
* 2 Tapu Fini-GX BUS 133

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 3 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 4 N PR-BLW BW100
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 1 Switch ROS 91
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 4 Professor Sycamore PHF 101

##Energy - 13

* 13 Water Energy 3

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The basic idea is to create a high damage output and fast energy acceleration with Palkia.

As far as match-ups go, it obviously owns Volcanion, and the bench sniping ability takes a toll at Zoroark varients.

Back