• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Rogue Idea - Koko/Weavile/NecrozmaGX/Porygon-Z (BuSh)

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
##Pokémon - 18
* 2 Porygon BUS 103
* 2 Porygon2 BUS 104
* 2 Porygon-Z BUS 105
* 3 Sneasel BUS 85
* 3 Weavile BUS 86
* 3 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
* 1 Necrozma-GX BUS 63
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
##Trainer Cards - 30
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Devolution Spray EVO 76
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 N FAC 105
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
##Energy - 12
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
* 8 Psychic Energy XYEnergy 8
Total Cards - 60
****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Idea: Spread damage in as many ways as possible then devolve for the knock outs. I've been playing the deck and have a 50% win record. However, I'm looking for some feedback on how to make it run better. I notice that Guzma isn't really needed because of free retreats and flat stones. Pulling Brigette on turn 1 or a Tapu Lele isn't always possible. And Tapu Lele takes damage when I use Weavile. Is Lele necessary for this deck? I think so but am open to ideas.

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Wouldnt Espeon EX (BPT) be good way to deevole opponents pokemon without needing evolution line? I am looking into a deck simialr strategy as well and trying out po town to put damage when they have to re-evolve after attackong with espeon

Espeon is the more space efficient option but Porgyon doesn't need to attack, doesn't give up two prizes and can be abused with Devolution Spray. My suggestion is to add evosoda or timer ball because of your evolutions.

Yup, I like Porygon because it won't give up the prizes as quickly, and I don't need to put it in the active spot. @acerizzo13 those are two solid suggestions. Definitely replacing Guzmas with a combination of those.

I understand the reasoning behind but playing two separate evolution lines is challenging. in theory it sound solid but in practical application it will be tough to consistenly get out what you want before your opponent when other decks have quick ways to set up. How will this deck fair playing against volcanion? Been hearing that play of it will rise due to potential more metagross being played as well.

It's a matter of how quickly you can start attacking. Maybe a wally to get weavile going early. A weavile, tapu koko and necroza attack are all it takes to knock out the volcanion. Could easily surprise in a 1 match series, but might struggles in a 3 game.

It's a matter of how quickly you can start attacking. Maybe a wally to get weavile going early. A weavile, tapu koko and necroza attack are all it takes to knock out the volcanion. Could easily surprise in a 1 match series, but might struggles in a 3 game.

I agree, in 1 match series this deck will due exceedingly better than in 3 match b/c they wont set up 3 EX/GX to be sniped to auto lose in games 2 and 3. I like the strategy and always been trying to tinker with these kind of decks. My main reservation is just 2 separate evolution lines never panned out well IRL for me but a timely wally could be huge, which is why I do think Lele is important to play in the deck even if weavile hits it but then you could utilzie acerola to reuse lele ability. If possible I might try to find a slot for a 2nd acerola as could be beneficial to pulling out a wally to set up 2nd weavile once 1st dies.

What's your ptcgo user? Cause I've been testing this concept for a couple of days. Maybe willing to work together on this? Cause I really want to make this deck work.

Back