• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Rogue Articuno (Articuno / Crobat / Blastoise)

Plasma Dragon

Until the end of time
Pokemon (20):
  • 4 Articuno ROS 17/108
  • 4 Zubat PLS 53/135
  • 4 Golbat PHF 32/119
  • 4 Crobat PHF 33/119
  • 2 Blastoise (Deluge)
  • 2 Victini (Flip)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (30):
  • 4 N
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Archie's Ace in the Hole
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Roller Skates
  • 2 Supper Scoop Up
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 2 Bicycle
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 1 Professors letter
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Sacred Ash
  • 1 Energy Retrieval
Energy (10):
  • 10 Water Energy
Strategy Overview: The strategy of this deck is to use Articuno's Plus Ancient Trait to take an extra prize card every time you KO a Pokemon.

Main Strategy: The main strategy in this deck is to take lots of prize cards by KOing Pokemon with Articuno who has the Plus Ancient Trait which allows it to take an extra prize card when it knocks out a Pokemon. But he needs a little help when it comes to battling.
Articuno-Roaring-Skies-17.jpg

As you can see his attacks can be good but he needs help doing high damage.

So their are a couple cards I have included to help him OHKO opponents Pokemon.
  1. Victini is here to make Articuno's attack more effective by giving another try at flipping for his Tri Edge attack.
    Victini-Legendary-Treasures-23.jpg
  2. The Bats are here to increase damage output to OHKOing level.
    Zubat-Plasma-Storm-53.jpg
    Golbat-Phantom-Forces-32.jpg
    Crobat-Phantom-Forces-33.jpg
  3. Blastoise is here to speed up the process of getting energy on to a Articuno.
    Blastoise-Plasma-Blast-16.jpg

Now I would like input on this deck please because this is a rouge deck and there are so many different things to add and take out so please give suggestions!

Note: I did not have tones of time to come up with an amazing deck list so please point out any errors I made.

Last edited:
Back