Finished Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R3 - AP2 Results
Both players sent their respective actions. Here are the results.

Cards played:

None.

Actions:
  1. Blakers plays Rock. It's vaporized by Jade's Spock. Blakers is out of the round.
  2. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Spock. It vaporizes Blakers' Rock. Jade stays in the round.

Congratulations Jade for winning the round! You received an additional card.
@Jadethepokemontrainer you have 24 hours to post in this thread who will be eliminated from the game.

To all of the other players, Jade has the power now. I know you desperately want to stay in the game. You know that Jade's decision can change your lives forever. Years will stop being counted as "2018 AD", they will be counted as "1 AJD" (After Jade's Decision)... So, will you miss the oportunity of approaching him and begging him to not be eliminated in such an important event for the humanity?

Last edited:
Yeah, ya'll should definitely message me about staying in the game~

Round 4 - Action Phase 1

The player who receives a new card in this round is: Fiery_Lugia! This is the second time you are lucky with the randomizing.

List of players:
  1. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Lizard - Rock)
  2. @GM DracLord (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  3. @Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Paper - Spock)
  4. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Paper - Spock)
  5. @Fiery_Lugia (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Spock - Paper)
  6. @Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Lizard - Rock)

You have 48 hs to send your action, as well as any card you may want to play.

R4 - AP1 Results

The deadline has come, and unfortunately not all of you submitted your action.
@Blakers receives his first warning for not sending his action.

Cards played:
None

Results:
  1. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Paper. Nothing happens with Blakers, and it's eaten by Drac's Lizard. Gekki is out of the round.
  2. GM DracLord plays Lizard. It eats Gekki's Paper, and it's crushed by Jade's Rock. Drac is out of the round.
  3. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Rock. It crushes Drac's Lizard, and ties with Lorde. Jade stays in the round.
  4. Lord o da rings plays Rock. It ties with Jade, and crushes FL's Scissors. Lorde stays in the round.
  5. Fiery_Lugia plays Scissors. It's crushed by Lorde's Rock, and nothing happens with Blakers. FL is out of the round.
  6. Blakers didn't submit an action. Blakers is out of the round.

Next action phase starts with the next post...

R4 - AP2 Results

Jade and Lorde submitted their actions. Here are the results:

Cards played:
None.

Actions:
  1. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Paper. It's cut by Lorde's Scissors. Jade is out of the round.
  2. Lord o da rings plays Scissors. It cuts Jade's Paper. Lorde stays in the round.

Guess what it means... I'll give you some time to think about it... Do you have the answer? Ok, think a little more, I know it's difficult to deduce... Ready? Yes, you are right, Lorde is the winner of the round! Contrats! You received an additional card.
@Lord o da rings you have 24 hours to say the name of the player who will leave the game.

If you want to stay in the game (I'm sure you are), you should PM Lorde (or send her a Whatsapp, or send her an SMS, or handwrite a letter and send it to her by mail, or make smoke signals so she can see them) saying these exact words: "Hey Lorde, congratulations for winning! Please don't kick me off because I'm such a cool player".

I'll be eliminating Fiery_Lugia I guess.

EDIT: Blakers and GekkisaiDaiNi can have his cards.

Last edited:
Round 4 - Action Phase 3

- Players: "Mariano, you made a mistake with the title".
- Mariano: "Nope, it's not a mistake".
- Players: "But... Lorde already posted who is eliminated from the game. We should start Round 5 without FL".
- Mariano: "Not exactly, there is a little surprise...".

Fiery_Lugia played the following card in Action Phase 1:
Black Mirror: Choose a player. If that player is chosen to be eliminated from the game at the end of this round, he has to play a one-to-one match with the winner of the round, without cards and without Recent Actions. The loser will be eliminated from the game. This card won’t be revealed to other players until the end of the round, and it will be shown as if you played nothing in the meanwhile.
And he chose himself as the target! So, Lorde and FL, you have to fight for your stay in the game.

List (ordering is not important in this case):
  1. @Lord o da rings
  2. @Fiery_Lugia
As the card states, you can't play any cards and there are no Recent Actions, so you can choose between the 5 options.
The winner of this Action Phase will be the definitive winner of the round.
You technically have 48 hours to PM me your actions, but it'd be great if you can do it sooner ;).

R4 - AP3 Results

Well, the most surprising action phase so far in the game has finished and the results are these:

Actions:
  1. Lord o da rings plays Lizard. It poisons FL's Spock. Lorde wins the round.
  2. Fiery_Lugia plays Spock. It's poisoned by Lorde's Lizard. FL is out of the round.
Lorde is the definitive winner of the round and stays in the game!
Fiery_Lugia is eliminated from the game. Thanks for playing!

@Lord o da rings , FL still has one card. Please post who will receive it and then next round will begin.

Round 5 - Action Phase 1

The player who receives a new card in this round is: GM DracLord! I didn't include Blakers in this draw because he received a warning last round.

List of players:
  1. @Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  2. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  3. @GM DracLord (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Paper - Lizard)
  4. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Rock - Scissors)
  5. @Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Lizard - Rock)

Round 5 - Action Phase 1

The player who receives a new card in this round is: GM DracLord! I didn't include Blakers in this draw because he received a warning last round.

List of players:
  1. @Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  2. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 0. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  3. @GM DracLord (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Paper - Lizard)
  4. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Rock - Scissors)
  5. @Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Lizard - Rock)

Didn't Lorde give me a card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back