• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Roaring Skies (Dragonite / Milotic)

langdon913

Aspiring Trainer
Things got a little cra-cra since roaring skies came out.But the new Dragonite with delta plus is a a good card to me.So here is my deck list for it:

Pokemon: 14
  • 3 Dratini ROS
  • 2 Dragonair ROS or PLF
  • 2 Dragonite ROS (Delta Plus)
  • 1 Dragonite ROS
  • 2 Hydregion EX
  • 2 Feebas
  • 2 Milotic FFL
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 34
  • 3 Rare Candy
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 2 Lysnadre
  • 1 Lysnadre's Trump Card
  • 4 N
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Wally
  • 2 Sky Field
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Sliver Bangle
Energy: 12

• 5 Grass Energy
  • 3 Lighting Energy
  • 4 Double Dragon Energy
Strategy:

Could you please update your original post to include a Strategy so that others understand what you're trying to accomplish when posting suggestions? Thanks!

I see the synergy here but I think there a few more cards needed to make the deck work consistently. Battle compressor will help get energy into the discard pile early on for Milotic. Also, since I see Silver Bangle, I assume you're using the BCR-on format, so I recommend a Life Dew. Life Dew can be attached to Milotic and prevents the opponent from taking a free prize, while you still get the 3 energy. Maybe take out Skyfield ( I dont see how it is necessary ) and a Trainers' Mail or two. Looks like a good start

Back