Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
This is the story of a 10 year girl named Dawn. Dawn is an entergetic young girl. She has long blue hair with two yellow hair clips. She wears a black and pink dress. Also she wears a white snow cap and a pink scarf. She wears pink boots and black socks. Better yet, I'll show you so you don't have to visualize it

160px-DP-Hikari.png

(NOTE: Parts of this are excatly similar to the epsiode: Following a Madien's Voyage")

Chapter 1--Off and running

It was a bright and sunny morning in Twinleaf Town. A 10th birthday marks the beginning of the rest of a child's life, and it invovles Pokemon. And Dawn is no different. Dawn is an entergetic 10 year old girl. She has long blue hair accented with two yellow hair clips. She wears a black and pink dress with a pink scarf and white snow cap. She also wears big, pink boots. As she runs downstairs, her mother stops her and asks her,
"Do you know where you're going ?"
"Yes, mom, Sandgem Town, that's where Prof. Rowan's Lab is" Dawn replied
"Do you have that postcard that was sent to you ?" her mom questioned
"Right here" Dawn replied, holding up that postcard
"Now, you'd better run along now and start your journey, dear" her mother said
"I'm coming, I'm coming" Dawn replied, lugging a suitcase
"What all this ?" her mother said
"Clothes for the contest" Dawn replied
"Dear, all you need is a Bag, and don't worry, I'll give you a nice Contest dress that you can use" her mother replied
"Okay mom, see ya !" Dawn shouted, riding her bike down the road.

As she reached Prof. Rowan's lab, a very unplesant guy walked out of the Lab
"Out of my way" he said
"Excuse me !" Dawn replied
"You're Bike was in my way, if that was mine, I would have thrown it away by now
"Why you little, come here !" Dawn shouted, chasing the kid. Prof. Rowan came out and saw what was happening
"Stop it you two !" he shouted grabbing Dawn. Dawn was fighting to get away, kicking and screaming. He brought Dawn into the Lab. There he showed her three Pokemon.
"Now which one do you want ?' Prof. Rowan questioned. Dawn had severaql fantasies invovling Contests, and all three Pokemon.
"I want Piplup !" Dawn exclaimed
"Are you sure ?" Prof. Rowan questioned
"Yeah, it's so cute !" Dawn said
"Well, okay then, here's Piplup's Poke Ball.
"Okay, Piplup come on !" Dawn said. She opened the Poke Ball and Piplup was sucked inside.
"And here are 5 extra Poke Balls and a pink Pokedex" Prof. Rowan said
"Pink Pokedex ?" Dawn questioned
"It's for the girls who start their journey" Prof. Rowan replied
"Okay, I'm going !" Dawn said. As she ran out the door, her Bike was trashed. It was burnt, bent out of shape and the tires were blown. Dawn started to cry as she ran back into the Lab
"Prof. Rowan, somebody trashed my Bike !" Dawn moaned
"It's bet it was the kid you saw, from what I've heard that kid is bad to the bone" Prof. Rowan replied, "Anyway, we can lend you one of our bikes, and we will call you when we fix your Bike, okay ?"
"Okay" Dawn replied softly

After all that, Dawn and her new Pokemon, Piplup roared like a shotown Route 202. There they saw a Wild Pikachu. Curious Dawn picked up her Pokedex and scanned it

Pikachu
Mouse Pokemon

It lives in forest with others. It stores it's electric power in the sacs on it's cheeks

"Not good, it's an Electric type, not a very good matchup, going against it with a Water-type like Piplup, but who knows ?" Dawn stated. Piplup looked determined and ready to fight the Wild Pikachu
"Okay ! Piplup use Bubblebeam !" Dawn ordered. The Bubblebeam hit it's mark, but it didn't knock out the Pikachu or get it close to being caught. It fired back with a powerful Thundershock. Piplup got it with it and fell to the ground. But it got up and was starting to pant. So was Pikachu.
"All right, go Poke Ball !" Dawn exclaimed. It hit Pikachu and sucked it into the Ball. It fell to the ground and rocked a couple of times before stopping. Dawn picked up the Poke Ball and exclaimed,
"Yes, I caught a Pikachu !" Piplup jumped and agreed in unison.
"Come on out Pikachu !" Dawn said. Pikachu popped out of it's ball and looked at Dawn
"Hi my name's Dawn, and I'm your new Trainer !" Dawn exclaimed. Pikachu's cheeks lit up and Dawn's smile turned into a worried look. Pikachu blasted it with a powerful Thundershock. This caused Dawn's hair to spring up. Pikachu was laughing at who his master looked
"That wasn't and....ah my hair !" Dawn shouted, "Come on get back into your Ball". Dawn tried to send back into it's ball but it decided that being out in the fresh air was better
"Who want to stay out with me ?" Dawn questioned. Pikachu nodded
"Well, okay then !" Dawn said, "Now just let me fix my hair"

And so, already with two Pokemon Dawn and her Piplup and Pikachu roar like a shot to Jublife City and Dawn's first Contest

Meanwhile....
"If it was that easy, why have that thing ?" the unpleasant guy said

aae3d8ee948dbd79fcd1ab652f0e65c5.png

Chapter 2--Piplup, Pikachu and Buneary, oh my !

Dawn roared down Route 202 as fast as she could. On the way she found a Wild Buneary. Curious, she scanned it with her Pokedex

Buneary
Rabbit Pokemon

It uses it ears to sense danger. When danger approaches, it hides in bushes or in the hollowed out areas in trees

"You're so cute ! I want you so bad !" Dawn exclaimed. But Buneary had other plans. It bounced up and knocked Dawn off the Bike
"Ow ! That hurt !" Dawn said. But Buneary wasn't going to feel sorry for itself
"Go Pikachu and Piplup !" Dawn exclaimed. Piplup appeared in a flash of light, while Pikachu jumped out from the basket in front of the Bike.
"Pikachu use Thundershock and Piplup use Bubblebeam !" Dawn ordered. The two attacks hit and created a cloud of smoke. Dawn useed to her adavantage
"Go ! Poke Ball !" Dawn exclaimed throwing the Poke Ball. It hit Buneary and sucked it into the Ball. It fell to the ground and rocked several times before stopping
"Awesome ! I caught a Buneary !" Dawn exclaimed. Piplup and Pikachu jumped in unison. Just then, the kid that Dawn was trying to beat up outside Prof. Rowan's Lab appeared
"Pah ! That Piplup is weak !" the kid said
"What did you say ?" Dawn shouted
"If I was you I would've picked another Pokemon,a nd that Pikachu is weak, too" the kid replied
"I have had it !" Dawn shouted. She rode away as fast as she could and she ran over the kid's foot, "And I'm not sorry !"

At the Pokemon Center, Dawn ran to the phones to eagarly tell her mother her success so far
"Hey mom ! I already caught a Pikachu and a Buneary !" Dawn exclaimed
"That's great, dear ! What Pokemon did you start out with ?" her mother questioned
"Piplup" Dawn replied. Piplup popped it's head up
"Well, you're in Jublife City, and that means you're Contest debut is coming up !" her mother said
"Yes, mom" Dawn replied
"I bought you a nice Contest dress which I gave to Nurse Joy there in the Pokemon Center. Ask for it and she will give it to you. I'll be watching all of your Contests, dear. Bye !" her mother replied
"Okay, bye mom !" Dawn said. Dawn put the phone on the hook and walked over to the front desk
"Excuse me, do you have a Contest dress ? My mom said she gave it to you to keep here until I got here" Dawn questioned
'Oh yes, here you go !" Nurse Joy replied. the dress was pink with a white collar. It had three pink bows on it and a choker was included, too
"Now when's the Contest ?" Dawn questioned
"Tommorow" Nurse Joy stated
"Great !" Dawn bolted out the door to practice for her Contest

3f5d759998bf3e06264be68d7fc19009.png

No, sorry, it just focuses on Dawn, maybe, just maybe, if I feel in the mood, I'll put Ash in, but right now, how it looks, no he won't be in the fan-fic

Back