Rise Of Darkrai in theatres?!

Do you wan't Rise of Darkrai to be in theatres?

• Total voters
Completely agree, 1 and 2 were my favorites, but after seeing this on you tube it was great! Defenetly up there!

8 was good, but I have seen it way to many times:p I liked 4 quite a bit to! One of the better ones for sure!

no movie 10 release in theaters guys. its on pokemon.com's mailbag :( stupid idiot Cartoon Network never knows what its talking about.

I hate Cartoon Network so much. Bunch of lying jerks. (I would say more, but little kids visit here, and I don't want to be banned)

WhAt!?! Now it is NOT GOING TO BE IN THEATRES!?! I am NEVER watching CN again!-_-

Moneyking63 said:
well confirmed, the host made a rather big mistake and nope, not in theatres:(

More like a rotten lie to boost ratings. CN has to give them the information before they do the show.

DogMaster40 said:
I hate Cartoon Network so much. Bunch of lying jerks. (I would say more, but little kids visit here, and I don't want to be banned)

QFT!

Yeah, we all pretty much hate Cartoon Network now.

i told ya guys.....they would take a big risk in profits if they put it in theaters if pokemon cant even keep one license (WB the first 3,/Disney/Mirmax 4 movies/Viz media 2) why would they put it in theaters and lose money? it wouldnt do well in theaters at all! the Final Fanasty VII Advent children movie did phenominal in japan but it was relased here to DVD as well. not enough fans and not popular Pokemon got stabbed in the back by harry potter (i remember when those fans where fans with me but i never left for harry pooper:)

This is the last English dub between Pokémon USA and TAJ Productions; as of the start of the TV series' eleventh season an unidentified audio studio was handling the new season of the television anime, but retained the primary Pokémon USA voice cast.

source:serebi.net

wow thank God this didnt come to theaters.....THEY JUST WENT THROUGH ANOTHER FREAKING LICENSE!!!!

Back