Riddles (complicated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer
This thread is made to post the longer and more complicated riddles, and going on with my riddle, for the easy riddles you can go to the thread of Mapleboy86, ok here's my riddle (and some already answered questions):

One day a man walked into a bar and asked for a drink. The barman had not met the man before but when the barman saw him, he pulled out his gun and shot him. Why?

Bubba235 said:
Did the guy who walked in the bar have ANY sort of weapon?
No
afstandopleren said:
was there a bet with another bar goer involved?
No
afstandopleren said:
is it just the 2 perssons from the riddle? (As in, no one else is involved)
No, so yes there are other people involved.
tehmoe said:
is it because the man asked the bartender for a shot.
No
Mapleboy86 said:
The guy who walked into the bar had hiccups (lolwin)
No
Mapleboy86 said:
Did the man commit any crimes?
No

Was there more then 1 bar goer involved in this?

Knew the guy that was shot a person in the bar?

Good, that's something important.

Did the bar goer (not the guy that got shot) invoke the anger? It's very likely an obvious one but important to ask.

Sorry ^^'
afstandopleren said:
Did the bar goer (not the guy that got shot) invoke the anger? It's very likely an obvious one but important to ask.
I don't get your question, I said before the only people in the bar important in this story are the bartender and the bar goer...

You did say other people were involved beside the 2 mentioned so.... did the 'non-existent' bar goer make the barkeep angry?

Here is my theory atm. This bar goer is being annoying and asks for impossible drinks. The barkeep is angry because of this so he decides to shoot the person that orders a drink....which happened to be the guy that walked into the bar.

Brawler said:
Did the guy that got shot look anything like any guy that made him angry?
Yes
afstandopleren said:
Here is my theory atm. This bar goer is being annoying and asks for impossible drinks. The barkeep is angry because of this so he decides to shoot the person that orders a drink...which happened to be the guy that walked into the bar.
No
Brawler said:
That actually sounds right. =O
Still not right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back