Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center has released a new stock of TCG playmats that were sold in limited quantities over the last year or so. They are $24.99 each. However, some of the playmats may already be sold out or unavailable by the time you see this news story. May the odds be ever in your favor.

P7608_705-29274_01-1-200x120.jpg

Pikachu Adventure Playmat

P7608_705-29273_01-200x118.jpg

Gigantamax Charizard Playmat

P7608_705-29271_01-200x120.jpg

Galarian Ponyta Gradient Playmat

P7608_705-29272_01-200x121.jpg

Mew Celestial Circles Playmat

P7608_705-29270_01-200x120.jpg

Continue reading...

alex?

Aspiring Trainer
Did bots take the site down a bit ago? Feels like bots...
to be 100% honest, I dont think bots hit very much if at all. I looked on ebay and theres only one listing for these boxes. If there were more bot orders, you better believe everyone would've posted by now. My personal guess is that Pokemon removed the stock from their site for a different time so that it was more user friendly.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Along with the new Johto collection, these are very cool. I can't wait to order...
Oh right, I forgot, screw everyone that doesn't live in North America.

Gwenom

Aspiring Trainer
Along with the new Johto collection, these are very cool. I can't wait to order...
Oh right, I forgot, screw everyone that doesn't live in North America.
Honestly, it's more like screw everyone that doesn't live in Japan. The quality is always subpar anywhere else. US is just second because of the bigger market.

Dave Cable

Aspiring Trainer
Did bots take the site down a bit ago? Feels like bots...
I'm guessing bots did hit the site hard yesterday. The new Center Exclusive ETB started hitting ebay then and now they're $200 on ebay and "SOLD OUT" on Pokemon Center before I even saw it listed on their site or saw anything here about it.

No way to compete with bots that buy it all up before most people even see something listed. :(

Dave Cable

Aspiring Trainer
to be 100% honest, I dont think bots hit very much if at all. I looked on ebay and theres only one listing for these boxes. If there were more bot orders, you better believe everyone would've posted by now. My personal guess is that Pokemon removed the stock from their site for a different time so that it was more user friendly.
I think the bots were hitting the site for the new ETBs.