Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Reshiram will debut in 25th Anniversary Collection, which will become our Celebrations set in October.
Reshiram – Fire – HP130
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Scorching Wind: This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[R][R][C] Black Flame: 80+ damage. If Zekrom is on your Bench, this attack does 80 more damage.
Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3
Mewtwo-EX from Next Destinies will also get a classic reprint in Japan’s 25th anniversary promo pack, which will get integrated into our English set:

Mewtwo-EX-Celebrations-200x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Yes!! Mewtwo-EX!

As mainly an EX collector, it makes me so happy to see this get put into this set. I've said this before, but I've been so excited to be able to collect just a few more EXs in this modern era where stuff just doesn't thrill me as much as it did in the BW/XY eras. So it's both extremely nostalgic for me, and exciting to expand my binder just a little bit more.

...The only thing that sucks is I'll have to move every other EX I own a few spaces over to accommodate for whatever gets reprinted. I have them all sorted out by type and then in chronological order. So... That'll be fun rearranging everything.

autumn

wurmple enthusiast
They could given us the FA version for variety
from what i've watched of the black/white meta the full art version was way less common & therefore a lot less iconic for tcg players, also imo the full art looks way worse than the regular one

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
I am unbelievably happy that there will be another Mewtwo card! I'm going to have to go insane to try and get it won't I?

SlamTheHuman

Aspiring Trainer
Of all the Mewtwo cards they could have reprinted why did they choose CGI garbage?
just to annoy you, must likely. what did you expected? the mewtwo from the Basic set or the reprint from evolutions?
Dude that Mewtwo from NXD was everything and everywhere

Vi1e9lume

Aspiring Trainer
just to annoy you, must likely. what did you expected? the mewtwo from the Basic set or the reprint from evolutions?
Dude that Mewtwo from NXD was everything and everywhere

I am basic because I love Mewtwo but I'm not that basic. There are a ton of better Mewtwo arts than that swirly PS2-looking trash though. Expedition, Rockets, Delta Species, Gold Star, Shining, Majestic Dawn, Legends Awakened, or any of the WotC promos are all top notch.

I get that it was big in the meta for people who were playing at the time, it just looks... not good.