• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReshiBoar & Samurgatr

DSJ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
First off, these are 2 different decklists not a mix or choose one or the other. Second. I've tested and I want Reshiboar to be a fast continuous attacker. Samurgatr, a fast tank with tons of damage dealing. Now for the lists:

Reshiboar​
Pokemon:17
4 Reshiram BW 113/114
2 Vulpix UL 68/95
2 Ninetales HS 7/123
3 Tepig 15/114
1/1 Pignite 17 & 18/114
2 Emboar 20/114 (Since you mods want it specific :p)
1 Zorua 70/114
1 Zoroark 71/114

T/S/S: 28
1 Pokemon Catcher
3 Junk Arm
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Dual Ball
2 Rare Candy
3 Energy Retrieval
4 PlusPower
2 Switch
1 Revive
2 Sage's Training
2 Pokemon Collector
2 PONT
3 Copycat

Energy: 15
1 DCE
2 Rescue Energy
12 Fire

Strategy: Get 2 Reshiram, 2 Emboar, Zoroark and Ninetales out to get a KO every turn. Sadly, that didn't happen yesterday.
Samurgatr​
Pokemon: 24
3 Delibird
2 Serperior BW #6
2 Servine BW #3
2 Snivy BW Promo #06
3 Samurott BW #32
2 Dewott BW #29
2/1 Oshawott BW #28 & #27
2 Feraligatr Prime HS #108
2 Crocanaw HS #38
2/1 Totodile HS & CoL #86 & #74

T/S/S: 23
2 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Copycat
3 Defender
2 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Reversal
2 Switch
1 Flower Shop Lady
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Twins
2 PONT

Energy: 13
2 DCE
11 Water

Strategy: Delibird: Starter
Samurott: Main attacker
Feraligatr and Serperior: Techs for attaching and healing

Tell me any thoughts you have and any suggestions you might have.

TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW, I HAVE LITTLE RESOURCES FOR CARDS. Thank you.

In ReshiBoar you need 4 collector and 3 to 4 Communication.
- 1-1 Zoroark it's a waste of setup,and it makes the deck clunky.
- 1 Plus Power You only need three Plus Power.
- 1 Dual Ball This card is a waste of space since you can run Collector.
- 1 DCE You don't need this because you can't fandango it,and you don't run Badboar.
- 3 Copycat This card is just bad in any deck that does not run Yanmega.
- 2 Rescue Energy 1 Revive is enough in a reshiram deck.

+ 2 Pokemon Collectors You need 4 so you can get them early on,and there good Junk Arm fodder.
+ 1 Junk Arm You run 4 of these so you can reuse your trainers.
+ 1 Pokemon communication You need 3 or more of these so you can get the pokemon you need when you need them
+ 1 Pokemon Catcher You need at least 2
+ 2 PONT 4 Ponts give you nice draw support
+ 1 Rare Candy Need more than two to get Emboars out.
+ 1 Fire Energy Need more than 12 fire to fandango.
+ 1 Fisherman Another energy recovery card so you don't run out.
Try that out man.

Actually Ryan helped me build this deck just an FYI, also I don't have most cards. Maybe I should say I have little resources for cards, lol

Ninetales doesn´t works on ReshiBoar usually, It works better on ReshiPlosion because ReshiBoar can´t get them back from Discard Pile like Typhlosion Prime can...

ReshiBoar needs Fishermans to get energies back, only 3 Energy Retrieval doesn´t enough...
And ReshiBoar needs at least 15 Fire Energy In my experience... Your ReshiBoar list doesn´t have a change for easy against Speed Zekrom Deck... because You can´t get these energies fast enough...

I think this is for good
Take off:
2-2 Ninetales
1-1 Zoroark (Reshiram is good enough, it doesn´t need this)
3 Copycat (This isn´t best drawing because I don´t have almost ever over 6 cards in my hand, thanks for Junk Arm... Thats why, PONT is better...)
1 DCE (Don´t need because you don´t need Zoroark)

Put in:
3 Fire Energy
1 Pokemon Catcher (If you get this)
1 Pokemon Collector
3 Professor Juniper
2 Fisherman

Try this one, I hope this will help

Why Juniper? If I have a hand full of energy and no Emboar set up, PONT seems better. I'll test on RS and see how it goes.

Do I know you? LOL i probably do.. But OT: I would take out flower shop lady in your samgatr deck for a fisherman. And I would take out the serperior line for things to help with consistency. Like adding to where you have 4 candies and a 4-3-4 samurott line would help the deck out nicely. Good Luck

I might. You go to Skirmish? I have fisherman but no more Samurott... I'll try and get one soon.

LOL I am going to skirmish on Sunday for BR. I go to Matt's league down in Kemah.
OT: I would take out the Copycats for two more PONT's. I like them better in this format than copycats (unless you run Yanmega). I would also take out the DCE for more water energy. Since Samurott really only benefits from the water energy it'll help power up the attack since you have feraligatr to pile them on him. Good Luck.

Thanks! Like I said, not a very good source of cards but Samurott does own Reshiram and I might be running it. Unless my friend wants to use it. No extra Ponts but I get a good 5-6 cards when I use Copycat. And its junk arm fodder if I don't need it.

Back