• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReshiBoar (Reshiram/Emboar)

Argentine

WTF= Welcome To Finland... Yes I am Argentine.
I was thinking about to try out ReshiBoar, because it wasn't tested clearly in my home parts and I haven't found any good list of it.

But anyway. To the deck. Reshiram is main attacker and Emboar helps it to get enough energies to perform attack like Outrage and Blue Flare. In beginning this one enough good, but... I need help to save my energies to keep deck in balance.

4 Reshiram BW
2 Emboar (ability) BW
1 Emboar BW #19
2 Pignite BW #17
3 Tepic BW #15
2 Ninetales HS (Roast Reveal)
2 Vulpix UL
1 Cleffa HS

3 PONT
4 Rare Candy
2 Fisherman
4 Energy Retrieval
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Junk Arm
1 Switch
3 PlusPower

13 Fire Energy
2 DCE

-1 Smeargle with Juniper semi-common you could end up discarding a good hand by using his power.
-1 Elm since you have 4 communications, you don't really need this card except for against Vileplume
-1 Burned Tower this helps your opponent too much, and you have so many fisherman you shouldn't worry
-6 Fire Energy this is way too much energy

+1 Cleffa 2 of these is a good number
+2-2 Roast Reveal Ninetales excellent draw card, but watch out with discarding too much energy
+2 Switch this lets you get Emboar away when he is dragged up by reversal (or catcher if you play with that)
+2 Junk Arm lets you reuse all of your trainers, very helpful
+9

There are a few other changes I might make but these are the biggest.

inb4 Zhaituki posts saying reshiphlosion is better and you should give this deck up.

Ok... Thanks. Actually I have already own list of TyploRam, so I just needed to make this one a bit better. ^^

I think 2 of the Ability Emboar is enough for this deck or any for that matter. Also there are excess amount of Rare Candy to me.

I'd say:
- 1-0-1 Ability Boar
- 1 Fisherman
- 1 Rare Candy (If you take out the 1-0-1 you should really just need 3 or even 2 and junk arm the others.)

+ 2 Energy Retrieval (Less energy recovery but doesn't waste a supporter and re-usable via Junk Arm)
+ 1 Junk Arm (Re-Use your trainers)
+ 1 Cleffa (You most likely wont start with just 1 in the deck.)

Is there a reason you're not running energy retrieval in this deck?

Argentine said:
I do not need it.

Then I'd advise you to reconsider.

It's faster than fisherman since it's not a supporter... and it's junk arm-able so you can continually reuse it as you need. Most importantly its a way to search for energy that's been discarded, instead of waiting to draw into one or use a supporter. It gives you more flexibility that fisherman doesn't allow.

3 fisherman as your form of energy replenishment seams restricting. It's only valuable if you have 4 energies in your pile and it takes your supporter use for the turn.

Run at least a 3-2 retrieval/fisherman ratio and I guarantee your deck will run faster. I run 4/2 myself with 12 energies and I'm never energy starved.

-1 candy
-1 fisherman
-1 fire energy
+3 retrieval

Energy Retrieval is a staple in any Reshiboar deck. I think. Sooo.....
+3 Energy Retrieval

3 Fisherman is too many i reccomend 1 or 2 lets say 1.
-2 Fisherman

I like junk arm in this deck so you can use energy retrieval multiple times.
+1 Junk arm

Other changes involve less elms cause you cant search for all that many cards in this deck and taking out the switch.
-1 Switch
-1 Elms

These are my reccomendations. Hope I Helped!

Eh, you don't need Elm, or that many Fisherman.
Take out a Fisherman, and the Elm, max out Energy Retrieval. Add a Cleffa and another Switch.

(I personally run 2 Cleffa, 1 Tyrogue, for the odd chance you'll donk)

deepcr0w said:
Eh, you don't need Elm, or that many Fisherman.
Take out a Fisherman, and the Elm, max out Energy Retrieval. Add a Cleffa and another Switch.

(I personally run 2 Cleffa, 1 Tyrogue, for the odd chance you'll donk)
Another Retrievals? Isn't that enough? Now deck is much slower, because I can not find evolutions and here some decks are much faster, because they run 3 Elms. :<

I never needed baby Pokemon because of few free prizes to opponent. They never like to sleep.

With max communication, elm is definatly not needed on this. Just one baby is indeed enough for this deck to prevent yanmega sniping free prizes and etc...

Soo changes i would make:

Away:
-2 Elm

In:
+1 Energy retrieval
+1 plus power

Back