Ruling Reprinted cards

Ironman131

Aspiring Trainer
If i play say this Keldeo EX in a deck for a tournamnet

http://pokebeach.com/scans/boundaries-crossed/142-keldeo-ex.jpg

Do I need to have a copy of the reprinted version from legendary treasures in my deck as well? Do I need to have the LTR version of the card as a reference?

Yeah that was a bad example. I forgot that was still legal. What about The darkrai EX that was reprinted in LTR.

Just be sure the text from older versions is exactly the same when dealing with trainer cards also.
For example, Pokemon fan club from the e-series is not playable as it places basic pokemon on the bench, not your hand.

Just thought I'd say it in case you are also wondering about reprinted trainers, in which you also do not need a reference (for example, rare candy).

Thank you. Another question I have is when makeing a decklist to turn into the tournamnet if I have full art versions of a card and reguar versions of that card do I need to put them both on the deck list or can I just put them all together. For example I have 2 full art Proffesor Juniper and 2 regular Professor Juinper in my deck can all four cards go in as the full art version on the decklist.

Ironman131 said:
Thank you. Another question I have is when makeing a decklist to turn into the tournamnet if I have full art versions of a card and reguar versions of that card do I need to put them both on the deck list or can I just put them all together. For example I have 2 full art Proffesor Juniper and 2 regular Professor Juinper in my deck can all four cards go in as the full art version on the decklist.

Not with Trainers, since you don't have a space for Set Number. You just put "Professot Juniper" in the decklist. For Pokémon, though, you do place them separately.

Back