Relieving Myself of Commitments

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Hey people. Sorry for leaving Pokebeach without any reason, especially since it was in a sudden. Furthermore, I've already committed myself to many projects held by most of you guys, like Team Eclipse formed by Kevin Garrett and of course, Team Twilight, my very own community. Therefore, I'm making this final thread to relieve myself of those commitments...

Firstly, I'm dearly sorry to my fellow leaders of Team Twilight, ID, Bacon, Zilla and cute-mew. I'm really sorry that I left you guys hanging again for the second time without a reason or update. Well, now I'll be leaving for good. Yes, you hear me, for good. I'm not sure whether it would be good or bad news for whoever, but, I'm sorry for any of my previous actions that I've done without thinking logically and rationally. Therefore, I'm dearly sorry. I'm officially giving my power as root-leader/creator of Team Twilight to bacon.

He was my first member, tutor, and friend to me in Twilight. Therefore, I can obviously see all of his leadership skills. To the other present members, I'm sorry for not choosing you guys, but this is for the best, I guess. =)

To Kevin Garrett, I'm sorry for leaving Team Eclipse without completing my Garchomp Article, and again, I'm dearly sorry for doing so. Especially since I'm a mod and 'Senior Member', I'm really sorry for just leaving it there with no updates and progress.

Since relieving my commitments would also mean leaving Pokebeach Forums, I would just like a few goodbyes. Firstly, to Senor Noobnerd, you've been there to help me when I needed help. You've been a good student for me in the games and organizing stuff. =)

To WPM, I've learned plenty of leadership skills from you, and I really appreciate the oppurtunities you gave me to learn from my mistakes by making me a Strategist years ago. Although it has been a long time, I'll never forget what you've given me. =)

To the members of Team Twilight, thanks for helping me out with the random stuff and troubles I get. Although I've did some things which I shouldn't have done, I've learned from them and corrected them. Once again, I'm sorry for anything I said, or done to offend you guys.

To whoever that is reading this and is curious for my absense these few months, nearing to a year, I'm doing great in school. I'm part of the Volleyball School Team, while aiming to join the Basketball and Football School Team as well. I'm doing rather well as a School Prefect and I'm gaining a lot of respect. =) I'm doing sub-par for my studies, and I'm better at playing the guitar now. As you can see, I'm basically tied up with school, and that would be my main reason for losing interest in Pokemon. I've stopped playing TCG for 2 years roughly, and stopped playing the games for a long time as well.

I cannot stop saying 'sorry' for the massive hiatus without any reason and no updates. I've decided to relieve of my commitments, say my goodbyes and give my reason only now, because I've just thought of it. =p Don't worry, I'm doing fine. =)

So, goodbye, friends. =)

With plenty of memories,
AEX.

Woah...you're leaving?
I still remember the first thing you said to me.
"You're a child."
Then I responded with.
"I'm older than you >_<"
-_- And you could at least come to chat and say goodbye to us D:

Well, that sucks. I'm not into the TCG/Games, but yet I'm still here. I'll miss you, AEX, creator of the ALC.

dmaster out.

In Team Twilight we don't have one leader anymore though, the 'power' is shared among us equally.

Hope you succeed in life and I understand how music can be enthralling enough to keep you away from the computer, Playing the violin is like a premature journey to heaven. =)

Wow... AEX is leaving again. Most peopel take mroe than two tries before they are gone for good, you will come back like everyone else does... Just give it time :p

Anyway, for now its sad to see you go. You've been a great member, TCG player and Gamer, so I guess its sad to see you leaving us. Good luck in life.

Until you come back.

Don't feel bad about leaving, we're still going. In fact we are very close to finishing a certain project we started when you were still around.

Ah, there goes the smartest 13 year old I ever knew. ;/

Goodbye threads are against the rules. You should know that. ;/

Lol, a second leaving thread. I have been wondering where you were all this while, since you don't come on MSN anymore. So bye. D:

PMJ: C'mon, he was a good member. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back