Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Last week TPCi revealed the full product lineup for July’s special Pokemon GO set. No release dates were revealed.
Distributors have now revealed the first wave of products that will release. These will hit store shelves on July 1st:

Pokémon GO Elite Trainer Box (and presumably the Pokémon Center Elite Trainer Box Plus)
Pokémon GO V Battle Decks, including the bundle version
Pokémon GO Premium Collection
Pokémon GO Special Collections
Pokémon GO Poké Ball Tins
Pokémon GO Collection

This means the following products will release at a later time, perhaps toward the end of July or even in August:

Pokémon GO Mini Tins
Pokémon GO Tin
Pokémon GO Premier Deck Holder Collection
Pokémon GO Pin...

Continue reading...

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Excited to finally have a spoiler season that doesn't showcase cards that'll come to non-Japan months later.
I wonder if it'll have some specific dynamics, or if they'll lazily shove Vs into it. As far as I checked, GO does not have Gigantamax forms yet.

Flamewheel

Your Friendly INTJ
I really hope the cards in this set will mostly be for collectors and not for players, because I do not want a reason to spend money on this set, lol. Maybe there will be a few useful Trainers that I can buy as singles and that’ll suffice.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
They should have a 30 card Loading Screen Gallery. No need any text (maybe the warning if needed), but textured with the normal card back. Currently there are 29 (31 if you count 2 minor variants). But probably by release there should be 30 or maybe even 31.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
"71 cards"....If I don't get a Blastoise card out of this I'm going to cry.
Blastoise isn't really iconic to GO unless they have the wrong Squirtle Squad Glasses featured.

Already 13 cards are confirmed from the pack art.

Pikachu: Mascot
Chansey/Blissey: Gym Defenders
Magikarp/Gyarados: First Load Screen & Shiny (I think)
Mewtwo: First EX raid
Aipom: No significance???
Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar: First Chase Raid
Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr: No significance???

I guess you could have Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle since they were together with Tyranitar but that seems unlikely.

The Machamp line should be in. Maybe Lugia as the first legendary raid. Not sure what else. Although I've played most of it, but stopped for a few months.

Maybe Azumarill for the GBL. Smeargle for photobombing. Absol and Mawile being the first locked to raids.

MtSilverHermit

Aspiring Trainer
Blastoise isn't really iconic to GO unless they have the wrong Squirtle Squad Glasses featured.

Already 13 cards are confirmed from the pack art.

Pikachu: Mascot
Chansey/Blissey: Gym Defenders
Magikarp/Gyarados: First Load Screen & Shiny (I think)
Mewtwo: First EX raid
Aipom: No significance???
Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar: First Chase Raid
Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr: No significance???

I guess you could have Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle since they were together with Tyranitar but that seems unlikely.

The Machamp line should be in. Maybe Lugia as the first legendary raid. Not sure what else. Although I've played most of it, but stopped for a few months.

Maybe Azumarill for the GBL. Smeargle for photobombing. Absol and Mawile being the first locked to raids.
Yeah but they're the original starters which you still have to pick from when starting a new account/player. I got to believe we'll see all three lines represented.

DragonRage

Rayquaza is pog
I'm still surprised they made a GO set. Don't know why I am, should've been predictable. HEY GUYS? POKEMON RUMBLE CARDS RELEASING SOON !! (imagine)

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Excited to finally have a spoiler season that doesn't showcase cards that'll come to non-Japan months later.
I wonder if it'll have some specific dynamics, or if they'll lazily shove Vs into it. As far as I checked, GO does not have Gigantamax forms yet.
Only Vmaxes represent the Dynamax mechanic. So there's no reason for them not to include Vs just because Go doesn't have Dynamax yet, they can be either solo V or can evolve to a Vstar.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah but they're the original starters which you still have to pick from when starting a new account/player. I got to believe we'll see all three lines represented.
Oh god, yet another batch of gen 1 starter cards. I love that the last Chesnaught, Meganium and Serperior cards were in X and Y sets yet we, at this point, get charizard every 3-4 sets. God DAMNIT.

MtSilverHermit

Aspiring Trainer
Oh god, yet another batch of gen 1 starter cards. I love that the last Chesnaught, Meganium and Serperior cards were in X and Y sets yet we, at this point, get charizard every 3-4 sets. God DAMNIT.
Yeah I'm tired of 30 Charizard/Eevee cards in every set too but Blastoise was my first Pokemon so I'm always biased wanting new cards for it.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Who even likes the Chesnaught line though? Even TPC has abandoned it. Trainwreck designs besides Chespin.

Too bad Cinderace is furbait or else it would be left to die too instead of the constant shilling it gets.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Who even likes the Chesnaught line though? Even TPC has abandoned it. Trainwreck designs besides Chespin.

Too bad Cinderace is furbait or else it would be left to die too instead of the constant shilling it gets.
Eery single Pokemon is someones favorite. EVERY. No matter how you *feel* about a pokemon, it's likely at least 50 people's favorite. Also, do people still genuinely believe that people who design Pokemon actively go out of their way to design them thinking 'hmmm what do the furries want'? Go outside.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
are we sure that those are the 'special collections' and not the 'pin collections'?

also, is there nothing scheduled for june/US ... period?