REGULAR Evolutions You'd Like to See in Sun & Moon?

I really think that the concept of regular evolution has died with Sylveon. If there were any regular evolutions, I would expect them to introduce at least one by now. Instead, we get Alolan forms. This is another thing that makes the Pokemon staff busy with, on the expense of regular evolution designs. Much like Mega evolutions in gen 6.

On the topic of Tauros and Miltank I'd also like to see an evolution for Volbeat and Illumise based on gender. Also baby Pokemon for Tauros, Miltank, Lapras, Kangaskhan.

I would also love to see Alolan Shinies for every Pokemon. A 3rd color variation for every Pokemon would be awesome.

On the topic of Tauros and Miltank I'd also like to see an evolution for Volbeat and Illumise based on gender. Also baby Pokemon for Tauros, Miltank, Lapras, Kangaskhan.

I would also love to see Alolan Shinies for every Pokemon. A 3rd color variation for every Pokemon would be awesome.
Well, I'm gonna say it again. Pretty sure regular evolution has died. But a 3rd color variation? That wouldn't ever happen. And yeah, while it would be awesome, Gamefreak isn't about to re color 700+ Pokemon for one game.

This will probably never happen, but I think that an alternate evolution for the Tyranitar line would be pretty cool. Maybe a special attacking Dark/Fairy type?

Hmmm, what about an evolution for Delcatty? Or maybe even a pre-evolution for Heatmor? Or an evolution for Heatmor. Either way it works so :p.

an evolution for Heatmor.
Ugh... please! Heatmor's design is so atrocious. The horizontal body stripes... the weird veiny growths... the freaking pipe for a tail (instead of the big, bushy, awesome tails which actual anteaters possess)... oh, and it's got that whole 'completely unremarkable fire-type' thing too, I suppose...

Last edited:
Ugh... please! Heatmor's design is so atrocious. The horizontal body stripes... the weird veiny growths... the freaking pipe for a tail (instead of the big, bushy, awesome tails which actual anteaters possess)... oh, and it's got that whole 'completely unremarkable fire-type' thing too, I suppose...
I hate it too that's why I want a new form for it or somethin'

Back