Regret?

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Regretting something in life is normal, do you agree??
So, in your Pokemon TCG life, which card did you regretted for trading or sell it away??
Mine was:
1. Rocket's Mewtwo - I got it on my birthday & I sold it to someone... :(
2. Sabrina's Alakazam - No idea why i traded it...
3. DRE - I did not expect DRE to be so popular now, if I know it earlier, I would not have traded it because I rarely buy CG Booster Pack now...

before I knew much about the collecting aspect of cards...when CG came out I bought 2 packs, got a DRE and a Charizard d and sold them both :p

my erika's vileplume. It was very special to me, but after time I sort of forgot about it and gave it to my friend, but now I realize that it was one of my favorite cards.

Ha, I won't regret any of my trades fast. Well, maybe I should've kept that spare Rocket's Zapdos...I only have 1 now but it's so cool!
And about DRE, funny thing you mention it. It was actually one of the best trades ever, for me it was at least. I traded it for me first reverse Noctowl DP, and without that, I would never have gotten the crazy Boostcatty idea.
EDIT: Oh, I remember one I regret until this very day. Charizard BS for Feraligatr NG...even tho they are both great cards, I got a near complete BS set, only missing the Zard, and a far from complete NG set, and I think it's a real pity I did that. But yeah, the Gatr has had its uses...I guess.

I still regret trading off those 3 Delcatty Ex's. As well as the various Mew* that have seen my deck/binder over the past few months. Oh well.

I regreat trading my 2 Japanese Garchomp's... they were a gift, however, I did get what I needed...

In the middle of the 05-06 season, I had 3 Dragonite. I didn't want to make a Metanite deck then (I didn't think it would be so good!), so I traded them away. I also regret selling my Delcatty Ex at the beginning of last season as well. There probably plenty of other cards I wish I kept (I think I remember trading away a Holon Transceiver or 2 before I knew what the Holon Engine was), but I can't remember them all.

Trading my 2nd Castaway for some useless card (needed at the time) but now Castaways value has gone up.

i regret trading my first infernape lv x.... i traded it for a couple of banned ex cards.... at the time i was just a collector , i didnt know people where i play had no interest in banned cards.... my collection in players minds was worthless.... but now i collect and play so i try to balance my stuff

Back