• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Regitailsion! (Regigigas Ex/Ninetails/Typhlosion)

rileysill32

Aspiring Trainer
3 Regigigas Ex
1 Mewtwo Ex
2-2 Ninetails COL
3-1-3 Typhlosion Prime
1 Reshiram

2 Collector
3 PONT
2 N
3 Sages
2 Fisherman

2 Communication
2 Heavy Ball
3 Catcher
3 candies
2 Switch
3 Junk Arm

11 Fire
3 DBCE

57 total
i need some help on those last 3 techs.

Try adding more mew two and shaymin EX and reshiram/reshiram EX. I'd get rid of a fisherman because it isn''t that needed IMO and get rid of a fire energy for 2 more collector since 4 is probably the best.

-2 Heavyball (Only gets out Regigigas, and theyre searchable by Collector)
-1 PONT
-1 or 2 Fisherman
+1 Quilava (I have trouble getting my Typhlosions out quickly)
+1 or 2 Juniper
+1 Collector
+1 Sages

You want to take every chance to get energies in the discard. That means Juniper over PONT and no Fisherman. I think you only need one Mewtwo since its just there to counter other Mewtwos. Its easily taken care of by a Blue Flare and then Gaia Power in the event theyre swarming Mewtwos. They arent particularly dangerous anyways because it takes Mewtwo 9 (10 w/ Eviolite) energies to oneshot Regigigas. Thats 4 on Regi and 5 on Mew.

Actually 2 mew two is the best number to run mew two in this deck IMO. I've always needed more than 1 mew two when against others. It is also good for attacking.

Well because it can be setup pretty fast with typhlosion and attacks well too IMO. 1 is a bit low for me because you can't revive it in any way with the supporters and trainers that you have.

I agree its good, but I dont want to run any more cause I kinda want to stay out of Mewtwo war anyway. But I may consider it since I might be taking out Plus Powers. I started out with 3 but found that afterburner is the only plus power you need.

Would it be worth running Max potion ?
I know having damage on regi is a good thing, but it would avoid regi being 1hko'd in some circumstances, and once you max potion you can afterburn 2 energys back on and attach DCE for second attack. Or Afterburn 1 energy and DCE for 2nd attack.

That is an interesting idea, and it would be worth trying seeing as Regigigas isnt easily oneshotted. In my experience, it seems Ive either had 2 damage counters or 2 left. I think if you do use max potion, you might want an Eviolite, though.

Yeah that's what I find with regigigas as well. He is either Full of HP, or ready to be 1HKO'd from previous damage.
I think using max potion will just help keep him out there, and keep him annoying as hell. You could even toy around with rocky helmet? As the only thing that can really 1 hit him is Terrakion with 3 energys attached. And you should be able to see that coming before it happens.

This has actually made me want to make a regigigas deck lol!

If you want to use typhlosion just to be an energy accelerator, why not just use eelektrik or electrode or celebi or emboar? It uses colorless energy and those energy accelerators are easier to setup except for emboar but is more beneficial seeing that you can just use cilan and fisherman.

You use Typhlosion because it puts damage on Regigigas. Not to mention, Emboar is a pain to retreat and Electrode gives up a prize. This is particularly bad considering your main attacker is an EX and they yield an extra prize, anyway.

Kingdra_fan said:
Yeah that's what I find with regigigas as well. He is either Full of HP, or ready to be 1HKO'd from previous damage.
I think using max potion will just help keep him out there, and keep him annoying as hell. You could even toy around with rocky helmet? As the only thing that can really 1 hit him is Terrakion with 3 energys attached. And you should be able to see that coming before it.

This has actually made me want to make a regigigas deck lol!

Although, almost every time Im able to set up a second Regi on the bench by the time the first one is KOed. Come to think of it, nothing can actually hit for 180; without plus power or weakness; junk arm max potion, afterburner 2, and attach DCE would get pretty anoying. Im not sure if I have enough space for it. I just added another Cyndaquil and Typhlosion.

Jirachi said:
I see. I still think another mew two is needed though. And some potion/max potion to stall.

No potion since you "want" the damage on Regigigas. Maybe maxpotion if your about to lose him, but that depends on your playing style. Im surprised you find the need for another Mewtwo in your experiences testing this deck. My Mewtwo never hits the bench unless I see another Mewtwo, in which case I attach DCE, plus power (or afterburner 1), and catcher for the OHKO.

Magnezone_Elf said:
But then your almost certainly Revenge KOed by another Mewtwo.

Not necessarily. If they tech in two, the other is rarely anywhere nearby (Its a pretty fast deck and puts pressure on your opponent early in the game.). If its a Mewtwo based deck, I have other ways of taking care of him. Blue Flare plus Gaia Power wins the exchange. And Regigigas can handle Mewtwo by himself. If it X-Balls for 80 or more, I can definately get the KO.

Back