Registeel or Giratina?

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
The title says it all- should I run Registeel EX or Giratina EX in my Darkrai/ Hydreigon? I have a BR on the 22, so I need to know who would be the better choice. I'm leaning toward Giratina because I already have Hydreigon NVI for Garchomp and Eels and Reshiram EX for mirror and Garchomp, and having a counter to Sigilyph and other Dragons that might cause trouble. Also, go ahead and use this thread to discuss techs in Hydreigon. Sorry mods if this is the wrong place, I didn't really know where to post this.

In my opinion Reshiram EX and Giratina EX pretty much overlap in roles. The only real difference is that Tina can kill Sigilyph and Reshiram EX can kill stage 2s without being OHKOed back if they're dragon and with being OHKOed back if they're Empoleon. I'd probably only run 1 of the two of Reshi/Tina but while Registeel is helpful keep in mind you don't /need/ either. More consistency, energy, max potion, etc. could also be an option depending on what your deck seems to whiff on in practice.

Back