• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Registeel/Klinklang - "Registeel Klank"

enteirulz

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 4 Registeel Ex
    1 Mewtwo Ex
    4 Klink ps
    2 Klang ep
    2 Klinklang bw
    2 Klinklang ps
Trainers
  • 4 Pokemon Catcher
    2 Great Ball
    3 Rare Candy
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Rescue Scarf
    1 Ghetsis
    1 Town Map
    1 Enchanted Hammer
    3 Hypnotoxic Laser
    2 Cheren
    3 Skyla
    2 Bianca
    2 N
    1 Tool Scraper
    1 Max Potion
    2 Float Stone
Energy
  • 3 DCE
    12 Metal
Strategy
Registeel Attack triple laser as quick as possible start sniping DCE can get this going second turn. While doing that try get Klangs evolved once evolved exs cant be used and or you can move energys anywhere. I put Mewtwo in as a hitter near the end or start just for the final bang.

Have not used this deck yet any ideas to fix it appreciated,

RE: Registeel Klank

Played it today way to slow lost every game. Ill tweek it tonight see how we go

You may want to add Cobalion EX to start. Cobalion EX has an attack that for 1 Metal energy, does 30 and discards a special energy. This gives early pressure and also locks down Plasma decks.
There's nothing wrong with using Registeel as the main attacker - to be honest, once the Plasmaklang lock starts, any metal attacker will own. So keep the Registeel, just add in a couple Cobalion EX.

I suggest the name should be Regiklang.

Take out the klangs there is no point as it will slow you down.

Get some Heavy Balls; those are staples in this deck. Also take out 2 Metal Energy, Town Map, and Rescue Scarf for 2 Juniper and 2 N for consistency.

agreed with above take out the stage 1 and throw in only rare candies

New Build works better

RegiKlank

Pokemon

2 Registeel Ex
1 Mewtwo Ex
4 Klink ps
2 Klinklang bw
2 Klinklang ps
2 Cobalion Ex

Trainers

4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Heavy Ball
4 Rare Candy
1 Escape Rope
1 Rescue Scarf
1 Ghetsis
1 Town Map
1 Enchanted Hammer
3 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Cheren
3 Skyla
2 Bianca
3 N
1 Tool Scraper
1 Max Potion
2 Float Stone

Energy

3 DCE
10 Metal

- 1 Escape Rope
- 1 Rescue Scarf
- 1 Ghetsis
- 1 Town Map
- 1 Enchanted Hammer
- 4 klink PS
+ 4 klink Dark Explorers (you can get them with heavy ball)
+ 1 switch
+ 1 max potion
+ 2 Virbank City Gym
+ 1 Hypnotoxic Laser

(if you are running hypnotoxic laser you must have 2 Virbank City Gym and 4 Hypnotoxic laser there is no point of having 3 hypnotoxic laser with out the 4th and the 2 Virbank city gym (unless you have a reason to use it other then 3 damadge counters in between turns)

I dunno, I'd always liked to have a Stage 1 just in case of a Trainer Lock(Gotlitelle, Zebstrika...). I would do this:

-2 Cheren(Bianca>Cheren in this deck)
+1 N
+1 Klank EPO (Confuses(NO COIN) for [C])

I'd suggest taking out the Rescue Scarf, Ghetsis, and Town Map. I'd replace those with Computer Search and 2 Colress. Computer Search gets you what you need when you need it. You should also have at least 2-3 on your bench at all times with this deck so Colress can work as a hand refresher without having to discard your hand.

I'd also suggest removing the lone Enhanced Hammer because just running one is not going to be enough against decks that use many special energy cards. I'd also suggest removing the Escape Rope because then they will no longer be poisoned. You have Catcher if you want them to have a different Pokemon up. That leaves you room to put in 2 Virbank City Gym to increase the poison damage from HTL.

I'd suggest having 3-4 max potions. If the deck is a little slow to set up sometimes, this lets you absorb damage. I won two games by deck out because of those.

I went with Keldeo EX/Float Stone for switching, personally. I'd recommend against the Mewtwo because it doesn't share the immunity.

-3 Hypnotoxic Laser
-1 Enchanted Hammer
-1 Ghetsis

+4 Colres
+1 Skyla/Computer Search

Your goal is to definitely make sure you get yourself set up, not to maybe prevent your opponent from setting up.

Hmm. According to the newer list, I'd actually drop the Mewtwo-EX and both Registeel for a Cobalion from Noble Victories and two more Max Potion. Max Potion is gonna help no matter what, and help even more against the mirror match-up. Cobalion NV can rack up plenty of damage as a non-EX attacker, and can prevent your opponent from attacking with Iron Breaker. I would cut both Cheren for a fourth Skyla and a...where are the Juniper!? One Juniper there. Cut the Ghetsis and Rescue Scarf for a total of three. That should boost consistency.

Serperior said:
Hmm. According to the newer list, I'd actually drop the Mewtwo-EX and both Registeel for a Cobalion from Noble Victories and two more Max Potion. Max Potion is gonna help no matter what, and help even more against the mirror match-up. Cobalion NV can rack up plenty of damage as a non-EX attacker, and can prevent your opponent from attacking with Iron Breaker. I would cut both Cheren for a fourth Skyla and a...where are the Juniper!? One Juniper there. Cut the Ghetsis and Rescue Scarf for a total of three. That should boost consistency.

I don't think I've ever manager to prevent my opponent from attacking with Iron Breaker. Too many switch/retreat options in this format, and with all the Hypnotoxic Laser decks, I think everybody is playing them.

I play a similar deck. I'm trying to use random receiver, N, and Colres instead of Juniper. Too many situations where I've got items I can't use right now, but don't want to lose.

Back