• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Regigiggles [MD-TR] CC Masters

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
17 Pokemon:
2 PR Regigigas
2 SF Regigigas LV.X
3 LA Mespirit
3 LA Uxie
1 LA Uxie LVX
1 LA Azelf
2 SF Snover
2 SF Abomasnow
1 LA Regice

29 TSS:
4 Pokémon Collector
3 Expert Belt
2 Bebe's Search
3 Twins
4 Junk Arm
1 Luxury Ball
4 Poké Drawer+
4 Poké Healer+
4 Pokémon Rescue

14 Energy:
4 Double Colourless Energy
4 Water Energy
3 Fight Energy
3 Metal Energy

Strategy: Regigigas Hulk Smash. Use Junk Arm and Regice to keep pokes out of my hand for the Lostgar matchup, keep dropping Mespirits so they can't Spiritomb my hand a new one and go from there. Against other decks, standard Regigiggles fare. Just smash stuff.

-4 Pokehealer (Gigas can heal himself)
+4 SSU (For Mesprit)

-4 Drawer (Hard to pull off)
+2 Sages and 2 Engineer's (Good drawpower)

-1 Mesprit (Trust me, you only need 2.)
-1 Belt (Optional)
+1 Fighting
+1 Metal (It's hard to get out energy)

Also, I'd take Cyrus's Conspiracy into consideration. Good idea with the Junk arm BTW.

1. Cut all the poke+ cards, wont be useable with all the trainer lock that will be sure to see play.
2. 2-2 Abomasnow is too excessive, unless you're really swarmed with Donphan in your area. You can take down a few 3. Donphan with 1-1 and rescues if you play smart
4. 4 rescue seems to excessive, 3 is better.
5. 3 mesprit is too many, 2 is ideal.
6. Communication > Bebes (unless trainer lock becomes huge)
7. Look into Chatot G/Crobat G. Crobat G + Drag off belted = KO benched Garchomp C Lv X (wins games man)
8. 4 Junk Arm is A LOT. I'd play 2, 3 at most. Even then I would cut back on Rescues then to maybe 2, 3 at most.

Have a nice day

^I suppose you don't need that many Junk Arms, I was thinking if you start with it, but as long as you start with Collector, you win.

I really don't think you need Junk Arm. Quite a few people in my area are pioneering PrimeGar with Vileplume tech, so it'll just be a useless card. So

-4 Junk Arm
+1 Twins (Such a good card in this deck)
+2 Black Belt (IMO Worth it.)
+1 Palmer's/Flower Shop Lady (If they're playing Vilepume you have absolute 0 recovery. Not just Primegar, other decks too. )

Back